Want to join a Rivals Crew? Post your stats here!

Comments

• MollyhatchetMollyhatchet Unsigned
    edited May 23
    POPSICLE STYX ... PS4 crew diamond/ bloodstone.
    We are an adult crew .. over 18s only very active with a wild crew chat . We are looking for someone to make our crew back to 10. Ability to contribute to spotlights would be an advantage, but someone who likes to play regularly and have a laugh and a jam would be most welcome. Message Molly--Hatchett or Millertime3007 or leave a message on here
  • patl175patl175 Unsigned
    Hello fellow rock band players on ps4 my band My beloved zombie is looking for a drummer and a singer that has at least a few dlc to play every weeks challenge and for people that are willing to play at least a little every week because i need help to stay in the diamond tier and we are not a big enough crew for that yet, at the moment there is 4 spots to be taken in my crew so if you are interested add me on psn my id is patou_my or just message me here, see ya and rock on!
  • Hi everybody! Looking for some Xbox 1 Rivals Rockers to join my band: The Darby Blackguards. I am 890 vocal, 860 bass, 800 guitar and don't even ask on drums :o Every week I'm in the middle or high end of surviving Platinum. I've been at it for 26 weeks now. I LOVE this game! I do 70 or 75 on spotlight overall, but if one of you amazing drum players would like to join I know we could kick that up above 85. I manage 40-50K or sometimes more a week in XP, but every group I'm up against is 6 to 10 players, so I don't often get higher than 80th percentile.

Would you like to be part of a new band that can climb to the Diamond tier pretty quickly? Maybe go higher if more folks join up? I'm laid back, just looking for help. It would be fun to try the online game too if you'd like.

Give it a try Xbox 1 players! Let's get a new band rolling with more teammates! All skill levels welcome. All instruments welcome, especially those involving drumsticks ;) Message me here, or through the game. My tag is ILL SUE U 1996. No underlines, just spaces.

Rock on! B)
  • WingsOfSteelWingsOfSteel Headliner
    Smash Moth (XB1) is looking for a tenth member. We are usually safe in Diamond, but we are very likely being promoted to Bloodstone this week, and have been to Bloodstone before. We are almost always top 5 in Diamond spotlight, but usually only around top 25 or 30 in Crew XP, although we put a bit more time in than usual and are ranked top 5 in Crew XP this week.

We have an informal requirement to play at least 15 songs per week, but generally don't enforce it unless it becomes an issue multiple weeks in a row. We'd obviously appreciate it if you played a lot more than 15 songs, though.

We have a Discord channel and do online quickplay together sometimes, but you don't have to do that to be in our crew. Shoot me a message if you're interested in joining!
  • Our Xbox One crew is only 6 weeks old, but we are safe week after week in platinum ranking. Yes this is low, and sounds bad, but we only have two members. By our selves we stay in platinum rank, but we're looking to move up. The problem is we simply don't have a good singer(this has especially hurt for this weeks challenge), and we lack members to boost our Crew XP. With our guitar/bassist and our drum/bassist, we can't move very far ahead- so stuck in platinum until we get some more members.

WE ARE ACCEPTING-
    Any vocalist(any difficulty, preferably Expert)
    Any other instrument(must be Expert)

Feel free to bring a friend or two, we'll accept them, we just need more people to help move 'The Masters of Fate' ahead.
    We look forward to anyone that is interested.

WHERE TO CONTACT US-
    Xbl- Impz VI
    Xbl- MrFez90
    Twitter- iiimpz

Thank you.

Smash Moth (XB1) is looking for a tenth member. We are usually safe in Diamond, but we are very likely being promoted to Bloodstone this week, and have been to Bloodstone before. We are almost always top 5 in Diamond spotlight, but usually only around top 25 or 30 in Crew XP, although we put a bit more time in than usual and are ranked top 5 in Crew XP this week.

As it turned out, not only did we get promoted, we were the third overall crew in Diamond. We ended up ranked 6th in Spotlight and 4th in Crew XP. We were less than 5k XP away from being ranked 3rd, and if we'd had even a moderately involved tenth member, that would have made a difference.

We may or may not be able to stay in Bloodstone this week, but if we do get knocked back down to Diamond, we're definitely going to aim for promotion again in the last week of Season 0, and we'll want a full crew for that.
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior

As it turned out, not only did we get promoted, we were the third overall crew in Diamond. We ended up ranked 6th in Spotlight and 4th in Crew XP. We were less than 5k XP away from being ranked 3rd, and if we'd had even a moderately involved tenth member, that would have made a difference.

We may or may not be able to stay in Bloodstone this week, but if we do get knocked back down to Diamond, we're definitely going to aim for promotion again in the last week of Season 0, and we'll want a full crew for that.
    Are you guys still looking? I'm unemployed, so I have all the free time in the world to play Rock Band for the next few weeks.
  • tdc002 said:

Are you guys still looking? I'm unemployed, so I have all the free time in the world to play Rock Band for the next few weeks.
    If they're full, we (Ghost of the Navigator) still have a few spots open and would love to have you.
    @tdc002 yeah the slot is still open. I'll need to know your Xbox gamer tag to send you an invite, and if you're in a crew now, you'll need to leave it before I'm able to send an invite.
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior

@tdc002 yeah the slot is still open. I'll need to know your Xbox gamer tag to send you an invite, and if you're in a crew now, you'll need to leave it before I'm able to send an invite.

@WingsOfSteel Cool. Gamertag is CaptainZoop. Thanks.
  • Does anyone know, if you join a crew when you used to be your own crew, do you continue to accumulate Rivals lifetime points? Or do they go only to those who are running a crew? Curious how it works.
  • Does anyone need a new crew member? I am 890 vocalist, 860 bass, 800 guitar. I have been averaging 120 - 160 songs a week, about 40K to 60K experience points. No one seems to want to join my band. Maybe it's time to see if I can join someone else's?

Does anyone know, if you join a crew when you used to be your own crew, do you continue to accumulate Rivals lifetime points? Or do they go only to those who are running a crew? Curious how it works.

The Rivals points and crew badges are associated with the crew no matter what, but I believe you keep any personal badges you may have earned if you switch crews.
  • joseph5185joseph5185 Opening Act
    I can't remember ..

Is the app specific to the platform you play on only or does it combine both platforms?