Want to join a Rivals Crew? Post your stats here!

Comments

• Hi all. 990 skill guitarist and bass player looking for a season one crew. Ideally, a mix of skilled and laid back, but I'm open to pretty much whatever. In the season zero days, I was usually good for around 30k XP or so depending on the week. I know things are changing, but I play quite a bit. I have close to 1300 songs. Gamertag is TheDudeness86 Thanks everybody.
  • patl175patl175 Unsigned
    My crew My beloved zombie has 1 spot left to fill and we are heading for diamond this week so if anyone is willing to help (and by help i mean play at least a few songs a week im not asking for a crazy xp grinder like i am) contact me my psn is patou_my
  • Shuggy71Shuggy71 Unsigned
    "Goodfellas" on Xbox looking for a few more, vox preferred as we lack one. Steady platinum placement looking for diamond! XBOX gamertag: Shuggy71
  • Huppster6Huppster6 Unsigned
    "Nine Inch Newbs" on Xbox looking for two more. We are consistantly in Platinum. Looking for two more that take in 5k XP+ a week.
  • RJUCPURJUCPU Unsigned
    The Wrecking Crue (#1 Xbox crew) has openings on our newest satellite crew "4th Time's a Charm" for the start of Season 1. All instruments and skill levels welcome but must be active and communicative.

This is a semi-casual crew and our goals have not yet been determined. All crews under the Wrecking Crue umbrella share a discord and interact in a supportive and fun environment.

For more info send private message here, on xbox at vVv RJUCPU, or on discord @RJUCPU
  • derand57derand57 Unsigned
    Indoctrination Theory, my XB1 crew, is looking for new members who want to grow with us in the new season . With five active members, we got to 132nd in Rivals points on the XB leaderboards. I have a 1000 rating in vocals (own 824 songs) and we have an 890 drummer and two high 800s guitar/bass. What we are looking for is peeps who want to play each week and contribute XP, or Spotlight scores. It helps, of course, if you will be buying the new songs, but it is not required. We would love to have you aboard if you contribute a decent amount weekly (on average).

Want to know more or apply? Msg me on XB, my gamertag is:
    The KIARF

Or apply directly to the band:

Indoctrination Theory
  • QualityPetesHouseofThai is looking for active players. Right now it's just me (plus a second local account for occasional guests).

I've got 1800+ songs, expert guitar/bass, easily get 50000 xp per challenge.

Xbox crew
    QualityPete = gamertag
  • KalypsoKalypso Unsigned
    edited July 20
    Social Chaos is looking for a Guitar Spotlight Star.
    You bring the Star Power, we have the Bloodstone grinders.
    We're on the PS4 and are a pretty relaxed group - we like to chat and do multiplayer and have fun- really enjoy the music and the game.

I'm the resident kitty singer, Kalykitty :smile:
    and our fearless leader is Ant3184

• edited June 16
    Just made a new Rivals Band on Xbox One for the new season! All people are welcome to join!

Add me on xbox if you wish to join at: Orpheus DCLXVI
  • I just started playing Rock band 4 a few days ago and have been intrigued by Rivals. Iv'e played Rock Band + Guitar Hero for 10+ Years. I play Expert guitar + bass.

I play every week. Just looking for members to contribute to the crew xp each week and have a go at the spotlight songs. most of which i can do. Still in need of an Expert drummer + Vocals to cover the spotlight ones.

Preferably 850+ Skill rating and that you play on hard/expert

Crew: Community Errors

PSN: TheVolloxx-
    I
    f you send me a message on PS4 and i'll add on.
    Rock on!
  • Greetings! I only started playing Rivals the last three weeks of Season 0 and was easily able to get up to Platinum by myself. That said, I have increased the crew up to 5/10 members and would love to add more so we have an easier chance for Diamond or even Bloodstone. If you would like to join either send me a message here, on Xbox (GT: bird098), or send an invite to join our crew (The Foofs). Bonus points if you are a decent drummer or vocalist as that is where we are the least covered right now!
  • slash899999slash899999 Unsigned
    Guitar - 965 skill rating.

I just got Rivals. I started a crew, but I'm the only person in it. Sultans Of Slime Lords is the band name. I'm looking for good players to join up with and climb those leader boards.

jjkk444 is my Xbox name.
  • edited June 29
    Edit: I've found a crew now
  • Hey, I primarily play guitar (968 skill, top 500 in disc score & # of Gold Stars) and I'm looking to join any active crew with 5 or more members. I'm also a decent drummer with a few 5 star scores on impossible level songs.
    My psn is also TeensieKing.

Great! I'll send you an invite by the end of this challenge. Our crew is league of beast 2
  • DrYes2007DrYes2007 Unsigned
    Hi everyone,

I'm looking to join an active crew on PS4 with at least 4 other members in it. Here are my instrument stats:

Bass - 923
    Guitar - 826
    Vocals - 775
    Drums - 562

I usually play at expert level for everything except drums (I can finish most songs on hard, easier stuff on expert). For what it's worth, I've also platinumed the game and I'm at lvl 38 overall now.

I only have approximately 375 songs but I'm willing to invest in the spotlight songs to assist with those scores. My PSN name is DrYes2004 - let me know if you're interested or private message me if you have any questions!

• patl175patl175 Unsigned
    DrYes2007 said:

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to join an active crew on PS4 with at least 4 other members in it. Here are my instrument stats:

Bass - 923
    Guitar - 826
    Vocals - 775
    Drums - 562

I usually play at expert level for everything except drums (I can finish most songs on hard, easier stuff on expert). For what it's worth, I've also platinumed the game and I'm at lvl 38 overall now.

I only have approximately 375 songs but I'm willing to invest in the spotlight songs to assist with those scores. My PSN name is DrYes2004 - let me know if you're interested or private message me if you have any questions!

If you are an active player, i would really appreciate you joinning my crew the name is my beloved zombie and my psn is patou_my in season 0 we were always between platinum and diamond and we are 8 members currently mostly active every week, feel free to add me if you are interested
  • MissPhingMissPhing Unsigned
    Solid platinum crew is recruiting for expert drummers, or at least 5 star on hard, to help us break into diamond and maybe even bloodstone. Message me here or shoot us a join request to Shots O'Clock if interested!
  • edited June 30
    Hello, I'm looking for 4 more people to join my crew, Whatsamasibling?! (XBONE)

We cleared S0 on Platinum, and have finished S1 week1 at 97% and week2 at 93%.
    We're currently rank88 overall.

We have a decent spread of skills, but could do with a better singer and just overall more players for crew XP. PM or contact me on my gamertag EvilOverlord and I'll send you an invite.
  • Guitar 933
    Bass 965
    Drum 932
    Vocals 891

Looking for a crew (PS4)
    Right now I've got no drums available (broken pedal + yellow pad), but will contribute with vocals and some guitar/bass. I've got 800+ songs.
    PSN: United_R
  • United_R said:

Guitar 933
    Bass 965
    Drum 932
    Vocals 891

Looking for a crew (PS4)
    Right now I've got no drums available (broken pedal + yellow pad), but will contribute with vocals and some guitar/bass. I've got 800+ songs.

I'm sending an invite!

Crew league of beasts 2 (platinum)
  • A.S.Roma said:

United_R said:

Guitar 933
    Bass 965
    Drum 932
    Vocals 891

Looking for a crew (PS4)

I'm sending an invite!

Crew league of beasts 2 (platinum)
    Are u sure about your psn?
    your name doesn't exist...
  • Betelgeuse001Betelgeuse001 Unsigned
    edited July 12
    CREW: Rebels of Rock
    **Now under NEW Management**
    5/10 Active members looking for 5 more active members.
    Lifetime Rival Points: 5,176
    Skill: 920
    Songs: 1,295 (DLC: 908; RB1-4+Rivals; All expansions + Beatles (if interested))
    Looking to fill out the ranks and rise to the TOP of the Charts! Merger with another crew not out of the question. That would be taken under consideration.
    PSN: BraneDamage
    Been playing since Guitar Hero, so "Don't Panic!" This is suppose to be FUN! We accept that Real-Life takes 1st place.
  • Xbox user looking for crew .. sing on expert vocals ... have over 1000 dlc still buying more .. play alot invite me xhollywood30x
  • Crew Name: The Foofs
    Platform: Xbox
    Gamertag: bird098
    Looking for: Merge Crews / Expert Drummer / XP Contributors

Greetings! I am looking to merge crews because in our current state we won't make it to Bloodstone. We have two hardcore members and some not-so-contributing members so really it would most likely only be two of us switching over unless you have other openings. We lack an expert drummer which really kills our spotlight scores. If any individuals are looking for a Diamond-level Crew to join that either can play Expert Drums or contribute some XP, feel free to send a request. PM me with any questions/requests/invites (GT: bird098)
  • edited July 13
    Joined a crew.
  • nystargatenystargate Unsigned

Xbox user looking for crew .. sing on expert vocals ... have over 1000 dlc still buying more .. play alot invite me xhollywood30x

Did you find a crew yet? If not, I can send you an invite to my crew, BEEF FED COW. We could use a person like you.

• Newer to Rock Band but hoping to join a crew.
    Bass: 625
    Guitar: 537

• Looking to join a crew myself. Hopefully a large and highly active crew... because I usually get on daily and play. Willing to throw money at DLC (more so if I like the song/band). Figured the image was the best way to showcase my skill set. I'm mainly Expert vocalist... but I can play Expert "everything" to an extent. Shoot me invites on XBL if you want me to join your crew (or if you just want to jam together because I've mainly been playing by myself). Now I think I did a decent job selling myself here... now you guys market your crews to me... and why I should be a part of your crew.
  • Hi, I'm looking for someone who wants to join our crew (Kings of Metal, PS4, I'm not the crew Leader, but one of the Crew Admins. @kaesekruste3 is our Crew Leader) because one of our Admins is making a console switch, and we need to find a replacement.

We need someone who is good on all instruments on Expert, and has most of the DLC and is willing to buy more DLC, including Spotlight Songs for Weekly Challenges.

If you're interested, then send me or @kaesekruste3 a Private Message.
  • "Great South Urn Band" on X-Bone are recruiting.

One crew spot left.

If you have a pulse and play sometimes, request an invite, we will bite...