Want to join a Rivals Crew? Post your stats here!

Comments

• Hey Thumper,

If you are looking to join a crew, i have a few open spots that needs to be filled. Look for pretty much anything from Guitar to Drummers to Vocals.

Band is Brutal Hotdogs
    My GT is Outsider618

• Hi,

I am a drummer looking for an active crew on ps4. I live in Ireland and play pro drums only. Skill is 553 and increasing slowly :). Level 38. 229 songs owned and I play 2-3 times a week when work and family allow.

Please PM me if you have spaces in your crew. My PSN ID is umbauki

Thanks,
    Darren
  • Anyone looking to join a crew, i have few spots open and looking for a guitar and Drummer mostly. I will take anything i get now since season 2 is at its end soon.

GT is Outsider618
    Band: Brutal Hotdogs
    Currently in Platinum
  • If any one is looking to join an active crew on PS4, we currently have 4 members and are hoping to get a few more. Any one is welcome as long as you contribute experience and try to do the spotlight songs if you have them. We are currently in platinum and are in the green for Diamond.

My Game tag is Viperblade02
    Band Name is NEGATIVE ZERO
  • tormentedangeltormentedangel Unsigned
    edited September 26
    Ps4
    Thedas Must Be Giants
    Season 1 bloodstone crew seeking 1 more player to join our ranks. Currently ready to be promoted to diamond. Ideally we are looking for a drummer that can post solid scores on spotlights as that is the position we are most in need of. Will consider other instruments based on xp output per week. We have no major requirements aside from weekly participation. Please message me here or in game if interested:)

Gt: tormented-angel
  • edited September 28
    In a crew of 7 but looking to fill out last 3 slots. We ended season 1 at the bloodstone rank. We're looking for more people willing to play to raise crew xp gains for the weeks to come.

Psn: Prospekt42
    Msg my psn account if you're interested.
  • (PS4)
    Macro Monk is recruiting active players with a skill level of 950+ on their main instrument.
    S0 - Diamond
    S1 - Bloodstone
    Current - Diamond
    If interested, message:
    CalebJK316, Prospekt42, sny83
  • Hi there, started playing more rb again since I bought a e drum kit to replace my worn out rb3 kit. I play pro drums mainly, current skill level is around 690, ATM I play myself through all my songs on expert and started with the easy ones, so I expect the skill level to rise. I also do like singing.

I own about 800 songs on xbone, buying spotlight songs. I am looking for a active crew and some people to quickplay with. Cheers!
  • XB1 Bloodstone crew Drifter With A Milky Eye has one open spot, We are social, skilled, and self governing. You won't find a better crew to be a part of. If interested please message me.
  • Hey folks.
    My crews vocal spotlight scores kept us from promoting to Bloodstone last night so I'm back again looking for a spotlight vocalist. We sure wouldn't mind if you enjoy putting up xp either, that would be a bonus.
    If you're interested you can message me or send a crew request.
    PSN: FOREVERTHEMAN3
    Crew: Escape Insanity
  • TheRainbowTroutsTheRainbowTrouts Opening Act
    edited October 5
    2+ spaces in my crew. No skill preference as we mostly need XP (players willing to just play songs). If we are short on any skills it's weirdly guitar... We have a few really good drummers and vocalists already

We use the Rock Band app and a forum to communicate and play online often with large DLC libraries.

We are on Xbox and currently hovering outside of the Bloodstone league.

Send me a message with your Xbox gamertag if you're interested :)
  • Kings of Metal (PS4 Crew) has one empty slot.

We're looking for a active Drummer who has a lot of DLC (We have 2 drummers, but one had a broken Drum Controller, and another has very little DLC in his library, plus, he only plays Rock Band at the start of the day in my country (USA, Eastern Time), so we need one who can play on the daytime.

If your interested, please PM Me or Our Crew Leader or respond to this post. (I'm not the Crew Leader, I'm a Crew Admin. Our crew leader is @kaesekruste3 (PSN: MyArtIsMurder94).
  • TheEnzoTheEnzo Unsigned
    PSN Gears of destruction are looking for members for a sure Bloodstone promotion next week. However we on the cusp just now and need a vocalist to do the Spotlights to get Bloodstone right now before end of challenge. If interested in joining please message PSN Kenrtle
  • PS4 crew recruiting XP grinders for next season. Any skill level but must make the commitment to contribute every week. Please msg me with how much XP you can contribute regularly and number of songs in your library. Thanks!
  • twwebertwweber Unsigned
    I am a PS4 player (twweber) and got my crew of 1 to Diamond. It was clear last week that I would go no further though and wonder if another crew might find me useful this week. I have 660 songs and can generate 20K – 30K in xp. My main instrument is expert pro drums and I am in the 820 range.
    Vocals are 688, which pretty much means hard. Luckily, I live alone because I don’t claim to be on key, just on game.
    Guitar is 550 and bass is 679. Frankly, I really only play them on spotlights songs. Back before I stopped playing, I could pretty much play anything on expert bass while hard in guitar was limited to hard.
    As an aside, I play drums, guitar and bass for real. While RB pro drums are a trainer, guitar and bass are not. Real guitar & bass are both harder and easier in some ways. In any case, the RB instruments do not help at all. Instead, I play Rocksmith.
    Let me know if there is interest. I could do something next season but will be traveling in early Nov so I might not be able to join right away.
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    hey twweber, I have room for you in my band. I will send you an invite if you're interested. We have made it to diamond for 2 seasons. Can really use another drummer and overall player of other instruments too. sounds like you might be a good fit for us. Were pretty easy going, low pressure, so your schedule shouldn't be an issue.
  • Looking for a few more to join my band. Message me if interested or just join my band. Try to play every week. Playing on XBOX.

Band name: QU33FS
    Xbox live gamer tag: Eazydeazy
  • edited October 24

Ghost of the Navigator (XB1) has two spots open that we'd love to fill. It'd be great if you're an expert-level player (Spotlight drummer, specifically), but anyone is welcome, no matter the skill level.

We're an easy-going bunch - no pressure to play online or even communicate regularly (or at all, really) if that's not your thing. Participation is what's important. We're currently ranked number 76 overall and have hit Bloodstone the last two Seasons.

If you're interested, hit me up or request an invitation. If not, no worries. Onward and (hopefully) upward.

Hi. Just throwing a line out before Season 3 gets underway. See above.
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    Quick Update...our crew is now full. :)
  • [XB1] Casual players needed for two crews

Deez Knuts /WC - (2-3 Open Positions) Very casual crew but must be active. Minimum 20 song plays per week (with ability to make extra push when needed to advance). Goal is to be in Bloodstone by the start of week 8. Ranking unimportant. No instrument/skill/DLC requirements. Spotlight participation is a plus.

Season 0 - Finished Diamond / Season 1 - Finished Bloodstone / Season 2 - Finished Bloodstone

Snicklefritz /WC - (1 Open Position) Casual crew but must be active. Minimum 20 song plays per week (with ability to make extra push when needed to advance). Goal is to reach Bloodstone week 7 and make top 30 in Season Rivals Points. No instrument/skill/DLC requirements. Spotlight participation is a plus.

Season 0 - Finished Platinum / Season 1 - Finished Bloodstone (Top 75) / Season 2 - Finished Bloodstone (30th)

General Requirements: Must be active, communicative, mature, and respectful. Crews operate independantly but share a friendly joint Discord server with The Wrecking Crue and 4th Time's a Charm where we chat, brag, encourage/support, MP, and goof off. All communication takes place in the Discord and is the only requirement.

If you are interested in either crew please send a private message with the crew you are interested in or via XB message to:

vVv RJUCPU (general info)
    Deschain9 (Deez Knuts)
    IconiK BeamS IV (Snicklefritz)
  • I am with a crew that finished Bloodstone in seasons 1 and 2. I am 988 vocalist, 873 bass, 811 guitar. I usually kick in 40k to 60K XP every week. Weeks with bonus setups I do more. Looking to maybe join a crew where I can help with vocal spotlight. Does anybody need a singer out there? Xbox.
  • I am with a crew that finished Bloodstone in seasons 1 and 2. I am 988 vocalist, 873 bass, 811 guitar. I usually kick in 40k to 60K XP every week. Weeks with bonus setups I do more. Looking to maybe join a crew where I can help with vocal spotlight. Does anybody need a singer out there? Xbox.

I will send you a private message shortly with more detail once I can get on my laptop.
  • braves22braves22 Opening Act
    Looking for two members to fill out my crew on XBO that went Diamond last season. Our goal is just to be active on a fairly consistent basis and possibly get the Diamond level again.

I am the leader with the same Gamertag and our Crew name is "Our Side Piece"

Hit me up with an invite request if you want to fill the spots....we can use anybody that wants to play, no matter the instrument, or the level you have achieved.
  • As of now there's only a couple of hours unntil the next season is on, and I've got 7 vacant slots in my crew.

I play on PS4.

During the last season, my crew, Shameless SkrotteAxe, did reach the Diamond Tier with only 3 members. The first half season it was only me in the crew, but with the help of an expert drummer and vocalist we managed to enter the Diamon Tier in the end.

So my hope for this next season is to fill up the Shameless SkrotteAxe-crew so that we can battle for a higher ranking. Search for the Shameless SkrotteAxe in the crew-menu and ask for member-ship and enjoy the ride to stardome :D
  • Kings of Metal is looking for a 10th person to join our crew.

We had one member leave us (Octothumbs), so we could use anyone who can play on expert and has numerous amount of DLC to help us get to Bloodstone once more.

PM Me or our crew leader, @kaesekruste3 (PSN: MyArtIsMurder) if you're interested in joining. :)
  • brad74brad74 Unsigned
    Hi everyone,

I'm a long time RB fan since the first game, playing on the PS4. I have never played online since the newest generation of consoles and I'm not really clear on how Rivals works, with crews and invites and so on. I'd like to give it a shot though, and I messaged the first few crews that showed up on the RB app with no response.

I play guitar on expert, bass if needed. Very rarely play drums and can get by on medium or sometimes hard. My guitar score is 912, level 53, and I have about 1700 songs. I can 5-star most songs except the toughest, have gold-starred 374 and FCed 100, but I've only actually played in RB4 about 1200 of the 1700 songs I have.

I like all genres of music except the screaming metal that seems inexplicably popular with some RB fans. The first albums I bought growing up were Accept (Balls to the Wall), Def Leopard (Pyromania), Billy Joel (Glass Houses), ZZTop (Eliminator), and Prince (Purple Rain), so my taste is a bit eclectic.

If there's anyone here with a crew that wants a member with my stats, please contact me. I generally play once a week in the evenings or weekends (I'm in the Toronto/New York/Miami time zone), but I could play more if there was a reason to. Not being able to play online since the PS3 has lessened my interest in the game somewhat. I even bought a PS Plus membership specifically because I thought it would allow me to play online with random bands and was pretty disappointed when it didn't.

Brad

• Hello, I figured it's finally time for me to start participating in Rivals Mode. I own every song that can be owned in Rock Band 4 except the Lego Rock Band export and a smattering of random DLC songs (such as "The Number of the Beast" cover, since I have the original). My instrument skills are as follows.
    • Pro Drums: I can 5 star every song except for about a dozen of the hardest songs. I can gold star the vast majority of songs.
    • Guitar/Bass: I can 5 star every song except for about 50 of the hardest songs. I can gold star the vast majority of songs.
    • Vocals: My weakest instrument, I can 5 star every song but it will take a couple practice runs to learn any given song. I can gold star about half of the songs.
    I am very flexible and will play any kind of song. I play very often and if I got into the whole Rivals deal, I probably will play every day. I am level 71.

I would like to join a crew that reaches Bloodstone. :)
  • edited October 27
    Edit: Drummer position filled
  • I am with a crew that finished Bloodstone in seasons 1 and 2. I am 988 vocalist, 873 bass, 811 guitar. I usually kick in 40k to 60K XP every week. Weeks with bonus setups I do more. Looking to maybe join a crew where I can help with vocal spotlight. Does anybody need a singer out there? Xbox. :)
  • Update: I have joined a crew so no more invites please. (Though I appreciate all of them! :) )