Want to join a Rivals Crew? Post your stats here!

Comments

• Gamertag: m0sse

I play Expert Guitar and I am currently ranked #66 on total Disc Songs Score (11493131 points at the time of writing). I have 500ish DLC songs, plus exports from RB1/2/3/ACDC. I currently have 515 Gold Stars and 279 FCs on Guitar. Most of the songs I don't have Gold Stars on are songs that I haven't bothered playing on RB4 yet. I like to think that I am a fairly competent player. While I don't usually chase the top spots on the leaderboards, I like to go for Gold Stars or even FCs whenever I can.

Even if you don't feel like inviting me to join a crew, you may send me a friend request on Xbox Live for some taunting.
  • M0sse sounds like you are more than "fairly competent" haha, good lord man.
  • Expert xbone player here on guitar and bass. Out of ~340 songs, only 11 aren't 5 starred (1 is 3 starred), and 90% of all 5 stars are gold starred. I also play brutal mode with similar stats as expert.

Xbl handle: elusiveshame

Let's get ready to rock!
  • Well, i'm not as good as some here but i'm a solid guitar player with 450+ songs to my name.... Expert difficulty all the time with only 5* and nightmare songs causing me trouble in regular play. Drums wise, just heading in to Hard teritory and doing well up to 3* difficulty. After that it all goes to pot. Vocals.... yeah, lets not go there....

Already pre-ordered and ready to ROCK!
  • NulienNulien Opening Act
    edited September 2016
    Gonna throw my name in here for XB1... feel free to add me even if you're not interested in having me on a crew, just because I like hitting that "send taunt" button whenever it comes up. Just be sure to mention it's a Rock Band friend request, or I might instinctively ignore it...

Gamertag: NulienSH

Number of songs: Over 2200, and still continuing to buy new stuff, so I'm likely to have songs most people would refuse to buy.

Instruments: Mainly expert guitar/bass, I'm good enough to pass and 5/gold star almost anything that isn't TTFAF levels of ridiculousness. I can also do expert drums on all but the most insane stuff, and if nobody's around to hear me, I sometimes do expert vocals, and can 5/gold star most songs within a couple tries.

I was pretty competitive in the GH2 days, but I'm much more casual about it now. I'm just getting back into playing RB4 more consistently, now that the game's calibration seems to be working properly for me once again.
  • ps4 id: holicek

About 700 songs.

Drums: if it's 3 difficulty or less on drums, consider it gold starred. I can gold star many above that difficulty as well.

Vocals: i can gold star the vast majority of songs. Song difficulty seems irrelevant. Some songs just have a track that I can't give it what it wants.

Guitar/bass: I'm ok, maybe slightly above average. Nothing to brag about.
  • plokoonplokoon Unsigned
    edited October 2016
    PSN: slowtoad

Instrument: Pro drums

Disc score rank: #16
    Gold star rank: #34
    FC rank: #24
    Crimson star rank: #4

Library: ~1100 songs

Let's do this.
  • I've still got some room for both of you. You in?
  • baumpaulbaumpaul Unsigned
    edited September 2016
    Well, I guess it's time for me to introduce myself as well.

XB1 GT: bulettenbertie

I have about 950 songs in my library at the moment including RB1, 2, 3, Blitz and the Free 20 with some of the delisted songs still missing and around 200 songs on my wishlist.

I play expert everything, preferably Pro Drums, although I haven't had a chance to play them in RB4 yet since my e-kit has been sitting in the corner for a year now impatiently waiting for the PDP adapter to come out.

I also love to sing! Whenever I have friends over for a Rock Band party I end up singing harmonies all night. That doesn't mean I'm particularly great at every song I sing, but I just have a blast.
    I'm not that great at doing perfect OD paths on vocals, so for a really competitive crew I guess someone else would be better on vocals.

However, when playing guitar, bass or drums I aim for a high score.
    I won't play a song over and over until I squeeze the last few bits of OD in to get to the top spot on the leaderboards, but I do try to use OD as best as possible and am happy about every FC, Gold Star or good leaderboard spot I get. If I don't, just as well.

So all in all I try to be competitive, but I don't have to be, if that makes any sense. This game should be fun first and foremost!
    The only instrument I've played all of my songs on so far is guitar.

Looking at some of my stats right now:
    Guitar: 656 GS, 230 FCs, ranked #52 of overall score
    Bass: 411 GS, 244 FCs, ranked #58 of overall score
    Harmonies: 157 GS, 65 FCs, ranked #34 of overall score
    Total: 1275 GS, 574 FCs, ranked #36 of overall score

I'm not looking for an overly competitive crew (I can neither pass TTFAF or Pulse of the Maggots' solo without No Fail on nor gold star Nevermore or stuff like that myself, so I don't expect others to), but for people who try their best when playing and have a blast doing so.

Please feel free to add me to your friends list, I love a good taunt and online MP is not too far away.
    Just make sure to send me a message on the XBox as well.

I also already added lots of you guys, so you may have already received a PM lately

Alright then, keep on rockin
  • I just have to say I am having a blast adding new RB players everyday. I have added about 15-20 people in the last few weeks. It sounds like Rivals and online MP will be bring RB back to the hayday.
  • edited September 2016
    Sup! Expert everything, ranked 55 on disc right now for guitar. 800+songs in library. Add me! Gamer tag is the same as username here. Later dudes/dudets! Xbox one btw lol

I'll sing whatever you want, I'll guitar the most boring of songs, I'll drum the monotony, and I'll slap bass to the easiest of songs

I will seriously play anything on expert for any song.
  • I've still got some room for both of you. You in?

Definitely interested. Who's in your crew?
  • plokoon said:

I've still got some room for both of you. You in?

Definitely interested. Who's in your crew?
    Me, A.S.Roma, 1993Mic, Platstrat, SuzyRed, and Tomahawkbest so far.

• joseph5185joseph5185 Opening Act
    edited September 2016
    I've been around since "the beginning".

I have about 1,800 songs and play primarily X Guitar and X Drums on Xbox One.
    GT: joseph5185

Is anyone interested!?

UPDATE: I sent a few messages out to a few peeps above.
    Also, @HMXCrisis, pretty awesome for you to start this. It's getting closer and closer to that time and it would be great to have something formed by the end of the month.
  • Xbox One
    Total song count: 1200+
    Vocals: Expert (plenty of perfect gold star scores)
    Guitar: Medium
    Bass: Medium-Hard
    Drums: Medium -Hard (depending on the song, and if the bass pedal works)
    Musical tastes: Lots of stuff TBH
  • If anyone wants a guitar player who plays only on expert but who has trouble (but fun!) on many of the 500 or so DLC songs that I have, I would love to be in a crew. RB1/2/3/Lego. I don't usually play bass, but if needed I can do so.

PSN name bluepoet

Be kind. Even poor players need some love.
  • vitamins999vitamins999 Opening Act
    edited September 2016
    Xbone here. Gamertag is vitamins999.

I've been playing these games since GH1, so my guitar skill is expert, but not super ridic. I can 5* 90% of everything but the hardest songs, and those range from 3-4 stars, depending. Same for bass.

Medium/Hard vocals, depending on song. If I can falsetto it, then I'll beast it. Otherwise, it's touch and go.

Don't have drums, but I'll pick some up when the new kits arrive in shops here in the UK. My skill back in RB3 was hard, but I was hoping on picking up some pro drums, so I'm not sure how how long it'll take to adjust to hard on those.

I've got all the exports except Green Day, and around 700 DLC, including mostly all the classic rock, all the prog, and most of the metal. Oh, and just generally a big smattering of everything else that takes my fancy.

I deleted my save file a few months back due to the dreaded leaderboard glitch, so I don't have updated stats of gold stars, but I can hold my own. FCs, I have no idea. Again, I'd say I can hold my own, but I'm not a super ridic player with five billion hands doing a sightread FC of Dragonforce on Brutal whilst hopping on one leg and burying a potato under the patio before midnight.
  • Hello!

Xbox One GT: Vioxly

I currently have 1200+DLC including all imports.

I play expert vocals

I have FC'd around 1100 songs so far, and FSFC'd Rockband

WaKa

• Someones telling porkies in here !! ;)
  • Paul is a vocal squeezer, pretty much top 5 on almost every song. I haven't been singing lately trying to improve my drum chops. I am sure he is already in a top group.
  • Paul is a vocal squeezer, pretty much top 5 on almost every song. I haven't been singing lately trying to improve my drum chops. I am sure he is already in a top group.

:)
  • Just checking in..

Sent a few more messages and invites out via Xbox One.
    As stated above, mostly play X Drums (96-98% average accuracy) and have about 1,800 songs and growing.

Please reach out and/or add if still looking for a drummer for your crew.

Thanks!
  • Wildcat15 said:

@joseph5185 wanna join us?

@Wildcat15

Sure! How's the crew looking right now?
  • Wildcat15 said:

@joseph5185 wanna join us?

@Wildcat15

Sure! How's the crew looking right now?
    We have 4 people, 5 with you. We want people playing any difficulty above hard if someone else wants to join. @AndyTheIndigoer! Here!
  • Odin ForceOdin Force Road Warrior
    I'm on PS4. ~1750 songs.
    I do expert vocals if I know the song. I'll study if I don't. Hard if I don't.

I can do hard drums.
    I can do hard guitar / bass. But to be honest, I prefer vocals.

I play central time zone evenings. I'm
    somewhat casual.
  • I'm on PS4. ~1750 songs.
    I do expert vocals if I know the song. I'll study if I don't. Hard if I don't.

I can do hard drums.
    I can do hard guitar / bass. But to be honest, I prefer vocals.

I play central time zone evenings. I'm
    somewhat casual.

I could use another vocalist in my crew. Interested?
  • PS4 - SlapShotSal

Man, all you expert players. Hats off to you.

Very casual player with almost 1000 songs in total. Play with wife or solo and mostly medium guitar / bass. Can go to hard, but its a mess on anything above difficulty of 2. :-)
    So, if also casual and looking to just be in a crew, let's put one together.
  • randracrandrac Opening Act
    edited September 2016
    I am expert vocals on most non-metal songs if I know them. Hard on guitar/bass. I am not a frequent gamer as I have kids and a day job but I am looking to join or form a band for Rivals. I have most of the DLC library apart from metal and modern pop.

PS4 - Randrac
  • CielNuitCielNuit Unsigned
    edited September 2016
    XB1 - Ciel Nuit

I'm an expert vocalist on a majority of songs, hard/medium drummer, but I mostly just drum for fun.
    I have all the exports; RB1, RB2, RB3, Lego, and Blitz. I would have had the Green Day songs but I never exported them into RB3. I might buy them in the future.

I have a little over 500 songs, that's including all the exports. I wish I had the money for more DLC, lol.

I've been practicing songs I'm unfamiliar with lately so I'll be all prepared for when Rivals launches.
    Add me if you want or send a message. :)

I really enjoy metal songs and pop songs, but I'm always down to sing anything!