Want to join a Rivals Crew? Post your stats here!

Comments

• LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard
    I just started a new crew, The Alex Trebek Concept! We are on PS4, and while I mostly made a crew so that @NightmareLyre and I could play together in one, we are open to any other casual players who feel like joining in! NL and I play mostly guitar, bass and drums, but we are definitely open to members who play any instrument! I'm not really too much of a score chaser, so there's no limitations on skills or anything, so feel free to just join in!
  • PS4 crew looking for a couple of members. We are simply looking for people that will play each week. If you can score on spotlights and/or dig xp grinding that's a bonus! If you are looking for a relatively laid back crew but still want bloodstone gear this is the place to be!! We have never missed bloodstone even while being understaffed. Request in:)

Ps4
    Thedas Must Be Giants
    Gt: tormented-angel

• edited July 19
    PS4
    Husband and wife team of excellent tier vocalists (both solo and harmonies) looking to join an active crew. We are xp grinders cranking out between 30-60k xp per week (most every week). We'd love to sing for you!

PSN: Beasterling_1973 or ingame invite anytime. Thanks!
  • edited July 29
    Hey, AshtonCake here from the PS4 crew Cake Bakers!

Currently we're just filled with myself (An Expert Drummer) and my mom (An Expert Vocalist), we usually end around top 100 each season with just the two of us and we've gotten Diamond every season since we started playing 5 seasons ago

We're definitely looking for some good Guitarists and Bassists to help with spotlight scores as I'm not much good with those, as well as some XP grinders to help us reach new leaderboard heights!

If you're a lover of cake like we are then you know the crew for you! <3
  • JoseduvaulJoseduvaul Unsigned
    edited July 27

PS4
    Husband and wife team of excellent tier vocalists (both solo and harmonies) looking to join an active crew. We are xp grinders cranking out between 30-60k xp per week (most every week). We'd love to sing for you!

PSN: Beasterling_1973 or ingame invite anytime. Thanks!

Hello, I just sent you an Invite to our crew, as it would be great to have regular vocalists join our crew. We are currently regularly ranking in the Diamond Tier, so any help to push our crew up to Bloodstone tier would be much appreciated. We currently have 7 members, but only 3 to 4 regularly contribute, so any help would be appreciated. The Crew name is Kränke Brüsste Männer. We are also looking for a regular drummer that is willing to grind XP and/OR spotlight scores. Thank you for your consideration. My PSN ID is Joseduval.
  • dlleweldllewel Unsigned
    edited July 27
    We have 1 opening on our Xbox crew, 'Great SouthUrn Band'. We are an easy going group that play Rock Band for fun, but do manage bloodstone most seasons. No specific instrument requirements as we are pretty well rounded.
    Just looking to fill the open spot with someone that enjoys playing and will contribute each week. Several of us enjoy jamming online once in a while, and chat sometimes in the companion app (neither are required). If you are interested just send a message to my XBox gamertag (DLLEWEL) or reply here. Thanks and have a great weekend!

*** Update: Our open spot is now taken. Thank you ***
  • JoseduvaulJoseduvaul Unsigned

Hi all, am a PS4 player looking to join a crew aiming for Bloodstone. I play expert/hard drums. Usually do about 50 songs a week. Am not best for spotlight songs but good Xp grinder. Was part of a regular Bloodstone crew before taking a break this year.

Pse message me suspectuk. Tks

If you are still looking, please contact me on PSN: Joseduval and send a friend request. We have a crew that could use a regular drummer to help grind XP to help us reach Bloodstone. Crew name is Kränke Brüsste Männer. Thank you for your consideration.

• KalypsoKalypso Unsigned
    edited September 10
    Are you an active player looking for an active crew? Then Social Chaos (PS) wants you!
    By active we expect at least 100 plays a week though there's some leeway for Spotlighters and Life Happening, just talk to me. >^.^<

We're fun, and nice- no drama.

So if you love Rock Band, and you want to join an active crew, message Kalykitty !

• edited August 1

I play on Xbone. I don't play very much, but when I do it's all expert all the time. I am looking to start playing a bit more for Rivals challenges. Looking to join a crew and boost their score with some crazy vocal and Harmony FCs. I have about 1900 songs, mostly legacy DLC released pre-RB3 (I grabbed it while it was all on sale) including expired songs and disk exports.

My rating:
    Vocals: 1,000
    Harmonies: 1,000
    Guitar: 916
    Bass: 958
    Drums: 925

EDIT: Did a bunch of grinding to get my vocals rating to 1,000.

Our crew (Wanhedas) is looking for a vocalist! What’s your GT?
  • Lexa said:

Hi all! Wanhedas are looking for dedicated members to join our crew. Right now we need vocalist's and guitarist's but we'll accept anyone who plays regularly . We are currently on the cusp of Bloodstone for this season (with only 4 players active atm) and are in dire need of a spotlight vocalist. Please feel free to request to join, respond to this post or message me on XBL. Lexa is my GT!

Thanks!

Bumping again! We currently are in need of an active drummer and vocalist! We’ve been promoted easily thus far but could use some help with spotlight scores. Please contact me if interested!
  • XBone crew Whatsamasibling?! looking for 2 new members, especially a new spotlight drummer.
    We've reached Bloodstone in every season (except season 0) and are currently on our way again in Platinum.

We get through the challenges discussing Rock Band and music in general in our Discord server.

For more info contact me: EvilOverlord on Xbox, Evil Overlord#2270 on Discord or here through PM.
  • Hello, all! I've been meaning to post in here for the longest time to look for some additional crew members.

My crew is called "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Rock Band". Created the first week Rivals became a thing, but crew interest and participation really took a nosedive several months in. Me and the other active members have managed to get to Diamond each season except for the first, and that's really my main goal going forward. Reaching Bloodstone for the first time would be kinda neat though.

Spotlight song scores are mainly covered by me and the two other current members of the crew, but we could really use people who like to play a lot and have many DLC songs available. XP and LP are where we are hurting.

Give me a shout here on the forums or message me on Xbox if you are interested in joining. My gamertag is the same as my username here: EliBell1.
  • Not sure if anyone is very active on this thread anymore, but my crew has recently lost 5 members due to inactivity, and there's only 3 of us pulling the weight right now. We're trying to get back into the Rivals grind, but no one seems interested in joining a crew that doesn't have like 8 active members- we're trying to get active members to make that a reality again.
    We're looking for anyone that gets a lot of XP, because with three active members at 20k each, that's where we struggle. We're fine on all spotlight scores, but we wouldn't complain with any extra spotlight oriented players.

Either message @iiimpz on twitter, or my xbox GT: Impz VI
  • patl175patl175 Unsigned
    Impz said:

Not sure if anyone is very active on this thread anymore, but my crew has recently lost 5 members due to inactivity, and there's only 3 of us pulling the weight right now. We're trying to get back into the Rivals grind, but no one seems interested in joining a crew that doesn't have like 8 active members- we're trying to get active members to make that a reality again.
    We're looking for anyone that gets a lot of XP, because with three active members at 20k each, that's where we struggle. We're fine on all spotlight scores, but we wouldn't complain with any extra spotlight oriented players.

Either message @iiimpz on twitter, or my xbox GT: Impz VI

Just a quick proposition here, i had the same problem as you and what i did is i found another crew that had the same problem as us and i told them we could merge our two crews to do a better one and since then i've almost never had problems having playing members
  • dlleweldllewel Unsigned
    We have 2 new openings on our Xbox crew, 'Great SouthUrn Band'. We are an easy going group that play Rock Band for fun, but do manage bloodstone most seasons. No specific instrument requirements as we are pretty well rounded.

Just looking to fill the open spot with those that enjoy playing and will contribute each week. Several of us enjoy jamming online to pickup the social play bonus, and also chat sometimes in the companion app (neither are required). We’ve made bloodstone now for season 7, but would love to have your help in season 8! If you are interested send a message to my XBox gamertag (DLLEWEL) or reply here. Thank you for your consideration.
  • ThrovolosThrovolos Unsigned
    Hello, we are The Tokyo Ghouls. We play on Xbox. (yes, we love anime) :wink:

Mostly family & friends, but a couple don't play very much. Three of us have pushed heavy to get to diamond this season. Just a few more and we could easily make Bloodstone. I have over 1000 dlc.

Casual crew, play to have fun and get better. No need to join us (if you don't want to): play on your own time. Or, happy to bang out some tunes from time to time.

Looking for similar players. Friendly is a must. :smile:

Me: hard vocals, hard/expert on ekit drums.
    Son#1: almost 900 score on guitar/bass, also plays drums and is getting better than me (sigh)
    Friend#2: not as good as Son#1, but he tries :smile:
    Friend#3: 900 score on guitar/bass, doesn't play often.

If interested, please send just send an invite through Rock Band or PM me on xbox live. My gamertag is Throvolos. Shocker, right? :smiley:
  • PS4 crew, Shots O'Clock, is looking for spotlight guitar/bass and XP grinders. We're an open crew so join immediately! We're a casual crew but have made it to bloodstone almost all seasons.
  • [PS] Are you an active player looking for an active crew? Then Social Chaos wants you! We have 3 open slots.
    We're fun, and nice- no drama, and some crew members love Multiplayer. Bloodstone is not a problem, we're a top 10 crew.

We do expect at least 100 plays a week though there's leeway for Spotlighters and Life Happening, just talk to me. >^.^<

So if you love Rock Band, and want to join a nice, active crew, message Kalykitty ingame!

Xbox One crew, 'Goodfellas' is looking for new members!

We are a seven times Bloodstone, top 10 crew in need of a drummer.

If interested,please message me (Karza) or our crew's admin (ChrisGrose) on Xbox Live with your song count.
  • nystargatenystargate Unsigned
    edited September 16
    Xbox One Crew BEEF FED COW suddenly has an opening for two new members!

We have reached bloodstone every season since 1. We always get there either the 2nd or 3rd week. We are just not dedicated enough to make it on the first week (so far).

The thing we need the least is a Vocalist. We already have 2 top notch ones.

So if you are amazing at the stringed thing or bashing, we could really use you.

We do have one amazing basher and one amazing string guy already, but they don't buy every spotlight song or play every single week.

If you are a top notch spotlight performer, there are no requirements as to how many songs you have to play, just please try to play at least the spotlight songs that no one else has played or that you know you can beat. But of course if you want to, play tons! A few of us do.

And since we have two spots open, we could also fill one slot with anybody who just wants to play every week.

Best way to apply is just post here with your Xbox Gamertag Name, I check the boards multiple times a day.

EDIT: Only one spot left now! Could use a 990+ guitarist or a 990+ drummer. Or somebody of any skill level who likes to play the game a lot each week...
  • EmalytheEmalythe Rising Star
    XBone bloodstone crew looking for a drummer to fill out our roster. We recently lost a couple of members so we need a drummer to help us out with spotlight scores and XP. Reply here or send me a message on XBL (Emalythe).
  • BaronRobBaronRob Unsigned
    Our PS4 Rivals team, League Of Beasts 2, has an opening right now. We are an original team, that ranks in the top 20 and we have been making Bloodstone on the second week every season under the current format.

We are a fun, friendly, competitive team looking for people who enjoy playing regularly. If you play Rock Band for an hour or two, two or three times a week, that's great. Spotlight scores on strings or drums are also be a plus. We have a group chat on PS Messages and sometimes team up for online play.
  • Any thoughts on splitting this thread into two separate threads; one for PS4 and one for XBOX?
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    neilmobl said:

Any thoughts on splitting this thread into two separate threads; one for PS4 and one for XBOX?

I'm of split mind.
  • XBOX crew BEEF FED COW is gearing up for next season already. We will have 3 spots open.

We have made Bloodstone every season since season 1. This season we made it on the 3rd try. We used to make it on the 2nd try. The reason for the decline is we have lost some members and our spotlight Guitar God has officially retired.

So, we are seeking 1 new member to be our new spotlight guitarist. This person should have a chance to gold star some of the hardest songs in the game.

We are also seeking 2 other members. The only requirements for those spots are that you plan to play almost every week. And it would be appreciated if you played more on the weeks we are trying to get promoted to Diamond and Bloodstone.

If you are interested in joining, post here or send me a message through this forum or through XBOX. My ID is the same in all these places: nystargate. Fastest way to join is to post here and then also send a join request to our crew through the Rock Band game.

Scores do not count if you join a band mid-week, so please try to join before the start of the next season!
  • patl175patl175 Unsigned
    Hi everyone, My Beloved Zombie ps4 crew has an open spot, we are a fun crew that makes bloodstone every season and always in the top 40, we are not looking for any kind of specific player right now, we just want someone that enjoys the game and that will play every challenge whatever they can. If you are interested just PM me either here or my ps4 Patou_My, thanks for reading me, looking forward to play with you!