Want to join a Rivals Crew? Post your stats here!

Comments

• nystargatenystargate Unsigned
    edited November 2018
    BEEF FED COW - Xbox one crew update current as of Nov 28 - Full

No spots left, but something always happens, so you may see us back here recruiting in the future...
  • Ghost of the Navigator will have a spot opening up. We're really just looking for someone who'll play a reasonable amount each Challenge. If you're Spotlight-level, that's a huge bonus, but our primary need is simply someone who'll participate regularly.

We're a pretty mellow Bloodstone crew. There are no expectations/requirements to play online, relegate yourself to a specific instrument, or even communicate, if it's not your thing (though some of us do communicate via the app).

If you're interested, hit me up and we'll make arrangements.
  • EmalytheEmalythe Rising Star
    Casual Xbox One bloodstone crew has three openings - we could really use a drummer. Message me on XBL for an invite.
  • Ghost of the Navigator will have a spot opening up. We're really just looking for someone who'll play a reasonable amount each Challenge. If you're Spotlight-level, that's a huge bonus, but our primary need is simply someone who'll participate regularly.

We're a pretty mellow Bloodstone crew. There are no expectations/requirements to play online, relegate yourself to a specific instrument, or even communicate, if it's not your thing (though some of us do communicate via the app).

If you're interested, hit me up and we'll make arrangements.

Forgot to mention we're an XBOX One crew. Oops.
  • I am looking for an Xbox crew that can reach bloodstone. I am a rival veteran and dedicated grinder. What I lack in skill I make up for by playing every day but not all day like I used to lol with 3 other top three crews. My GT is blackguard bob. Thank you.
  • nystargatenystargate Unsigned
    edited November 2018

I am looking for an Xbox crew that can reach bloodstone. I am a rival veteran and dedicated grinder. What I lack in skill I make up for by playing every day but not all day like I used to lol with 3 other top three crews. My GT is blackguard bob. Thank you.

I sent you an invite to join our crew, BEEF FED COW.

Our crew has got to Bloodstone every season since season 1, usually on the second week, sometime the third week. With the new Guitar God who just joined us, we might have a chance to make bloodstone the first week now.

We have never tried to compete to be one of the Top 3 crews to get our name in lights, so you don't need to grind anymore than you want to.

We'd love to have somebody who plays everyday. XP is always the category we are lowest in.

• @nystargate thanks I’m in your crew.
  • @nystargate thanks I’m in your crew.

Excellent, welcome to the crew!
  • PS4 Crew - Gang of Wanderers looking for new member

We're an active and friendly crew who gets to Bloodstone every season week 6. We're currently ranked 16 for this season. We don't have XP requirements, or expect anyone to buy songs they don't like. But we do expect you to play every week and to have fun. Being able to help out on spotlights would be a big plus.
  • MasqueradaMasquerada Unsigned
    edited December 2018
    I am also looking to recruit for the ‘Test Eagles’ PS4 been active from the start but my other 9 crew members don’t contribute any longer. I am in diamond again now but on my own it’s hard to hold. If I cannot find new players I will disband which will be a shame as we’ve been here from the beginning but it is too much for me on my own. I kicked a few players to make room for you.
  • Nygren93Nygren93 Unsigned
    I'm part of the crew "The we did it's". We're having an open slot for someone to join (ps4). We have so far been promoted to bloodstone every season, so an active member would be nice ^^ An expert drummer would be the best fit to the crew.