Want to join a Rivals Crew? Post your stats here!

Comments

• edited October 2016
    Looking to join any crew really.

Platform: X-Box One

Gamertag: arb92 (looking to add anyone to compare scores to as well)

Primary Instrument: All but Voxs and Drums. I can play all on Expert, but I can't keep a drumset for more than a year without them breaking and I'm very inconsistent on Vox when it comes to Gold Stars, so I'm sticking to Guitar/Bass.

Song Count: Around 553 as of now minus some songs that have been taking off the store due to licensing. Exports: RB1, RB3, Green Day, and RB: Blitz. I never got around to purchasing the RB2 export and next thing I know it was too late (I kick myself everytime I think about it).

Bass Skill: 994. I'm going to start playing through my songs on Guitar soon, so I'll have a more accurate score for it.

Any accomplishment: as of me posting this, I am in first place on China Grove on Bass leaderboard between both Xbox/Playstation... So, that's something, right? lol.
  • ARB1992 said:

Platform: X-Box One (recently swapped back from PS4)

Primary Instrument: All but Voxs and Drums. I can play all on Expert, but I can't keep a drumset for more than a year without them breaking and I'm very inconsistent on Vox when it comes to Gold Stars, so I'm sticking to Guitar/Bass.

Song Count: Around 553 as of now minus some songs that have been taking off the store due to licensing. Exports: RB1, RB3, Green Day, and RB: Blitz. I never got around to purchasing the RB2 export and next thing I know it was too late (I kick myself everytime I think about it).

Bass Skill: 994. I'm going to start playing through my songs on Guitar soon, so I'll have a more accurate score for it.

Any accomplishment: as of me posting this, I am in first place on China Grove on Bass leaderboard between both Xbox/Playstation... So, that's something, right? lol.

I could use a bassist, actually. If you're interested.
  • joseph5185joseph5185 Opening Act
    ARB1992 said:

Curiosity ... why did you switch back? I think this is the first case I've seen of this. I thought PS4 was "the" system to be on this round.
    Man.. all these 990+ skill levels.. I better step up my game!!
  • Hey folks! EU player here, looking for an experienced, but not dead serious crew to join. I only have a microphone and my voice for an instrument, but I get global top50 scores on every song I know & love. If you're okay with me only being able to contribute to crew goals about twice a week, feel free to add me. :)

Personal:
    • PSN Name: sny83
    • Region: EU
    • Playstyle: mix between casual and competitive (little time to play but aiming for expert FC-s)
    • Typical play frequency: once or twice a week
    • Looking to start or join a crew?: join
    Instrument Availability and Difficulties:
    • Vocals: Expert (only on songs I like and know)
      • Skill Rating: 993
    Catalog:
    • Song count: 218
    • Exports owned: Rock Band 3
    • Preferred DLC genre(s): Progressive Rock, Progressive Metal, Rock, Metal
    • If I had a magic Rock Band lamp, I'd wish for this one song: Seventh Wonder - The Great Escape
  • Sharn said:

Cross posting here from Reddit, so formatting is a bit different, but I don't imagine anyone cares much.

Personal:

Gamertag/PSN Name: PSN Maladourne
    Region: (US)
    Playstyle: Casual (but passionate!)
    Typical play frequency: 1-2 nights a week

Guitar: Medium/not especially good hard
    Bass: Medium/not especially good hard
    Drums: Easy/Medium Pro Drums
    Vocals: Expert (this is my main focus, I mostly play the others when someone else wants to sing.)

I enjoy drums, but don't claim to be amazing at them. I'm reasonably decent at vocals though!

Catalog:

Song count: ~1270
    Exports owned: Everything except a couple track packs (1,2,3,4, lego, green day, AC/DC, Rb20 free, blitz etc)
    Preferred DLC genre(s): Pretty much any, though tons of country gets boring for me eventually.
    If I had a magic Rock Band lamp, I'd wish for this one song: In the Garage - Weezer

Once online multiplayers gets added I promise not to be that guy that spams Avenged Sevenfold like happened in RB3 ><

Sounds like we play at same levels. Have about 950 songs. Don't have Lego, but have rest. Wife occasionally plays with me and can max out at medium bass. Will send over friend request.
    sny said:

Hey folks! EU player here, looking for an experienced, but not dead serious crew to join. I only have a microphone and my voice for an instrument, but I get global top50 scores on every song I know & love. If you're okay with me only being able to contribute to crew goals about twice a week, feel free to add me. :)

Personal:

• PSN Name: sny83
    • Region: EU
    • Playstyle: mix between casual and competitive (little time to play but aiming for expert FC-s)
    • Typical play frequency: once or twice a week
    • Looking to start or join a crew?: join
    • Vocals: Expert (only on songs I like and know)
      • Skill Rating: 993
    Catalog:
    • Song count: 218
    • Exports owned: Rock Band 3
    • Preferred DLC genre(s): Progressive Rock, Progressive Metal, Rock, Metal
    • If I had a magic Rock Band lamp, I'd wish for this one song: Seventh Wonder - The Great Escape
    What a pretty and easy to read post with the light blue. I wish more people did this.
  • ARB1992 said:

Curiosity ... why did you switch back? I think this is the first case I've seen of this. I thought PS4 was "the" system to be on this round.
    It's a mess in all honesty. I got a PS4 a few months before RB4 was announced. That's when I swapped to PS4. Advance awhile later, I decided to nab an Xbox One and then therefore went back to Xbox. I had a lot more DLC on Xbox vs. Playstation and that was pretty much the deciding factor.
  • ARB1992 said:

Sure thing. No problem.
  • ARB1992 said:

ARB1992 said:

Sure thing. No problem.
    Sweet. Just look for me on Xbox. Gt is Wily383.
  • Starting PS4 Crew - For fun but of course with a somewhat competitive edge. Looking for anyone who plays regularly (3-4 times a week), Expert preferred but hard fine too as you'll progress eventually. Drummers\Bassist\guitarist\vocs needs in that order.
    PSN - Tanduay24
    Crew - Dora Rats
    Me - Expert - Vocs\Guitar\Bass
    Song Library 1200+ DLC,RB1,2,3,Lego,AC/DC,GDay - No Bieber (have to maintain somewhat respectable level of integrety) ;)

If interested - message or forward PSN info to me.
  • Hey folks, I'm on Xbox One. Gamertag: Mr Too Hotty

I mainly do Hard/Expert Guitar and Bass. I used to play Drums and Pro Drums on Hard, could probably do so again though I'm out of practice so would have to get the muscle memory back.

I just want to have a fun and laid back crew. I have 1500 songs, including all exports. Feel free to add me anyone and everyone!
  • Hey everyone,
    I primarily play expert pro drums but can play expert guitar and bass, just a bit rusty on the plastic guitar. Can gold star the majority of the songs from challenging down. The tiers above that are kind of a mixed bag but I'm often times good for gold, 5 or 4 stars, save for a dozen or so songs that wreck me. Have all the games, minus Green Day, plus hundreds of dlc. Can't say for sure how many songs I actually have, would need to double check.

My psn is Nothgierc. I typically play several hours a week. Any adds are welcome.
  • Looking for PS4ers to join my crew, Dirt Doesn't Need Luck (I am the only member right now). I am on Expert Vocals. PSN is DKelly28. Thanks!

• Hey UK Xbox player here, looking for an experienced crew with lots of DLC to join. I prefer vocals (currently 996 skill and global top 10 for GS 850+ and 11 for FC's 575+) many top 10 song scores and several no1 scores. If you're okay with me only being able to contribute to crew goals about twice a week, feel free to add me to your crew.

Personal:

Gamertag: GOONERGAZ1974
    Region: EU
    Playstyle: competitive (Will FC or GS almost every song on vocals)
    Typical play frequency: once or twice a week
    Looking to start or join a crew?: join
    Vocals: Expert (any songs for FC and GS)
    Skill Rating: 996
    Bass: Expert (GS or FC most except insane songs)
    Skill: 945
    Guitar: Expert (GS or 5 star most except insane songs)
    Skill: 925
    Catalog:
    Song count: 1450
    Exports owned: All
    Preferred DLC genre(s): Rock, Metal but happy to do anything
    If I had a magic Rock Band lamp, I'd wish for this one song: Pearl Jam - Indifference

Thanks
  • Hey guys. I play Expert Guitar/Bass/Drums (900+ skill level on guitar and drums) and have 700+ DLC songs. Gamertag is Zacry072 on Xbox One. Thanks!
  • Hi there, expert vocalist looking for a crew :*
    Song count: 500+
    Preferred DLC genre(s): Rock, Classic Rock, 80's
    If I had a magic Rock Band lamp: Pink Floyd - Comfortably numb (live version from "Pulse", best guitar solo ever)
    PS4-Gamertag: RealManiacCop

CU!
  • Markers1713Markers1713 Unsigned
    edited October 2016
    Personal:

Gamertag: Markers1713
    Region: USA
    Playstyle: Semi-Competitive
    Typical play frequency: 1-2 hours every day
    Looking to start or join a crew?: Yes. (Either)

Guitar: Expert
    Bass: Expert
    Drums: Expert Pro (my best instrument)
    Vocals: Medium (don't bother lol)

Catalog:

Song count: 450+
    Exports owned: RB1, RB2, RB3, RB Blitz
    Preferred DLC genre(s): Rock, Alt Rock
    If I had a magic Rock Band lamp, I'd wish for this one song: Muse

About Me:
    I've been playing since Rock Band 1. I recently picked up Rock Band 4 Rivals (I haven't played in close to 4 years), but back in Rock Band 3 I was frequently in the top 500 for most songs on Expert Pro Drums and Expert guitar. I'm looking for a nice crew to play with and struggle together as we attempt to climb tiers. I'll consider any crew invites, but I will give preference to Expert-level crews!
  • Hi there. In need of a crew because the folks I thought i was going to play with decide to go along without me :(

XBone: GT: AngrySalad

Almost 1k songs total. Have all RB, 2, 3, GD, AC/DC, Lego, 4. Good amount of DLC
    Skill in high 800s on guitar, though I think it's actually higher. The app says I only played 20 songs in RB4 which is wrong. I was using the legacy adapter prior to getting the new PDP instruments so I think maybe all of my scores didn't save. Regardless, I'm going through and playing a lot of stuff again so we shall see where my score goes.

Expert guitar/bass
    Hard/Expert vox
    Hard/expert drums, medium/hard on crazy hard songs.

I am also currently recovering from a minor repetitive motion injury in my left wrist so, while I'm playing, I am currently not playing marathon (read: 2+ hour) sessions. I will however play songs over and over again to get as high as possible. I will also make sure to play toward all goals.

Here is most of what I own. I know it's not complete: http://dlcquickplay.com/user/angrysalad

Send me a message here or friend me and send me a message on XBone. Friend me on XBone anyway so we can taunt each other.
  • Hey guys i'm looking for people to join my crew or well, being accepted in a crew :p

The crew name is "We are the road crew" (Lemmy I fuckin miss you >.< )

Platform: XBOX ONE

I'm around the 500 songs (and growing) including past Rock band games

My gamertag is xXxNexiruSxXx

I'm about to reach level 19

I'm expert on all instruments, but my strong is with the Drums I have 186 Crimson Stars, 432 Golden Stars, 160 Full Combos

So add me and text me if you wanna join my crew or request me if you want me to join yours
  • edited October 2016
    Hello everyone! My sister and I are looking for active members to join our crew! Details below!

Crew Name: Wanhedas
    Platform: Xbox
    GT: Lexa and Leksa (leader)
    Primary Instruments: Lexa (expert bass), Leksa (Expert Guitar)
    Song Count: 870+ DLC plus RB 1,2,3, Lego Rock Band, Rock Band Blitz exports
    Skill level: 988 Bass, 981 Guitar.

We are looking for members who are going to be active every week. We are currently in need of 2 Expert Guitar/Bassists, 2 Expert Vocals, and 1 Pro/Expert Drummer. We've already extended a few invitations based on replies to this thread! Please feel free to request membership if interested!

Thanks!
    Amanda
  • Lexa said:

Hello everyone! My sister and I are looking for active members to join our crew! Details below!

Crew Name: The Wanhedas

We are looking for members who are going to be active every week. We are currently in need of 2 Expert Guitar/Bassists, 2 Expert Vocals, and 2 Pro/Expert Drummers. We've already extended a few invitations based on replies to this thread! Please feel free to request membership if interested!

Thanks!
    Amanda

So, I'm 981 on expert Drums (not pro, I'll buy the pro pads this holiday season) and I play every week, can I join U?
  • Nexi_Dios said:

Lexa said:

We are looking for members who are going to be active every week. We are currently in need of 2 Expert Guitar/Bassists, 2 Expert Vocals, and 2 Pro/Expert Drummers. We've already extended a few invitations based on replies to this thread! Please feel free to request membership if interested!

Thanks!
    Amanda

So, I'm 981 on expert Drums (not pro, I'll buy the pro pads this holiday season) and I play every week, can I join U?
    For sure! What's your gt? I'll have my sister shoot you an inv! :)
  • It sounds Biblical, but is far from it. We are Corinthians, a crew of fun players (some more than others). We are looking for PS4 players with large libraries of DLC, at least a couple hundred. I have RB 1/2/3/Lego all exported. I suck at guitar but play often. My wife is a great vocalist when she plays. What we could really use is at least one drummer, which is something we don't have so far.

PSN is BluePoet. Send me a request.

Oh, and my magic lamp song is anything by Cream or The Strypes (check them out; they rock).
  • Lexa said:

Nexi_Dios said:

Lexa said:

Thanks!
    Amanda

xXxNexiruSxXx :D
  • Nexi_Dios said:

Lexa said:

Nexi_Dios said:

Lexa said:

Thanks!
    Amanda

Got it! Look for an invite soon! If you don't get one let me know!
  • Goonergaz said:

Hey UK Xbox player here, looking for an experienced crew with lots of DLC to join. I prefer vocals (currently 996 skill and global top 10 for GS 850+ and 11 for FC's 575+) many top 10 song scores and several no1 scores. If you're okay with me only being able to contribute to crew goals about twice a week, feel free to add me to your crew.

Personal:

Gamertag: GOONERGAZ1974
    Region: EU
    Playstyle: competitive (Will FC or GS almost every song on vocals)
    Typical play frequency: once or twice a week
    Looking to start or join a crew?: join
    Vocals: Expert (any songs for FC and GS)
    Skill Rating: 996
    Bass: Expert (GS or FC most except insane songs)
    Skill: 945
    Guitar: Expert (GS or 5 star most except insane songs)
    Skill: 925
    Catalog:
    Song count: 1450
    Exports owned: All
    Preferred DLC genre(s): Rock, Metal but happy to do anything
    If I had a magic Rock Band lamp, I'd wish for this one song: Pearl Jam - Indifference

Thanks

Hey, I could use a vocalist if you're interested.
  • Lexa said:

Nexi_Dios said:

Lexa said:

Nexi_Dios said:

Lexa said:

Thanks!
    Amanda

Got it! Look for an invite soon! If you don't get one let me know!
    awesome!! thx!
  • HMXCrisis said:

Rock Band Rivals is upon us, so now's the best time to start forming your Rivals Crews. Once the expansion is out on October 18th, you'll know exactly who's on your team that you can count on to bring their all.

More info about Rivals can be found on our blog:

Interested in joining a Rivals Crew? Comment here with a little info about yourself! The best Rivals Crews will be made up of well-balanced teams, with players excelling in all instruments. Crew owners/admins would probably love to hear what your best instrument is, or some scores you're particularly proud of. :)

Hey i am looking to join a crew on Xbox One I play the drums on expert and have a skill level of 844
    GT: is AzurasGuardians I have over 500 songs and can play everyday of the week I am really looking to be competitive and would like to rise the leaderboards