Emergency Rooster (RB4's hard level crew) is full and looking forward to rocking out

Comments

• I do, but I hardly play it. Did you crush my drivatar?
  • I do, but I hardly play it. Did you crush my drivatar?

I have him in my lineup.
  • Nice! Is he getting you any points?

I guess I should play some more. It is a pretty nice game.
  • Nice! Is he getting you any points?

That drivatar has been in so many races that you should be rich by now.
  • We're #2!!! (in XP)

You can't type that message in the app. It won't show up.
  • What does it say about our crew that Maroon 5 and One Direction songs were all played out by the weekend, but I was collecting 1st play bonuses on Dream Theater and Anvil with 2 hours to go last night? :smiley:
  • What does it say about our crew that Maroon 5 and One Direction songs were all played out by the weekend, but I was collecting 1st play bonuses on Dream Theater and Anvil with 2 hours to go last night? :smiley:

I didn't play them because I thought everyone and their grandma had done it already
  • Haha I was slackin..... maybe this week I will start on the hard songs and go down... hmmm gotta see how many songs I have in the challenge...

This means you didn't try vox on Dream Theater. :smiley:

This means you didn't try vox on Dream Theater. :smiley:
    I might've only sung "Third Stone From The Sun" this week. lolz
  • edited December 2016
    *bop bop bop bop ba ba ba baaam* we're gonna be demoted ... [/ramones] again -- and you know what, I feel fine myself. [/REM]

I for one welcome our demotion overlords... We can't get promoted until we achieve a mean of above 50 XP + Spotlight... with spotlight at 26 ... that means we need 64+ XP... which would mean unnecessary grinding.

If we were meant to stay plat for life, then so be it. I'm satisfied. We'll knock out all the other plat crews whilst half asleep anyways. ^_^
  • What with Christmas around the corner and having friends in town for the next 2 weeks I may not be playing quite as much as I normally do. Think 30-35k XP per weekly challenge instead of over 50k hahaha! I think staying near the top of platinum is fine. Or bouncing back and forth, lol.
  • Sorry I didn't have much to give this week after that 50k+ week last week.

And I wish I was good enough to stick a spotlight song. :)

In good news, I did spend all day last Friday playing Xbox with my adult son swearing, throwing controllers, and generally having a good ole time going through a bunch of the free games I've downloaded and never played. WWE2k16 sucks, that baseball game is fun, and Bruce Lee versus Connor McGregor in UFC2 is a very even match if neither one of you knows what they are doing. :)
  • Wildcat15 said:

Nice! Is he getting you any points?

Hey, can you read my license plate when my drivatar in on screen?

• In good news, I did spend all day last Friday playing Xbox with my adult son swearing, throwing controllers...

Speaking of adult children who don't grow up -- True but embarrassing moment...

I was visiting my parents about a year ago, XBone in tow, when my extremely mature adult self had a rage quit moment after failing a song on Brutal mode (for what it's worth, second to last phrase in Viva La Resistance). I threw the microphone to the floor and screamed "NOOO!!!".

Sleeping two stories above their home theater room, they can't hear me sing. But they *can* hear me ragequit, it turns out. XD

Result (probably well-deserved): Parental unit stomping down two flights of stairs and then launching a tirade of high-grade, incendiary invective at me as if I were a noisy little 12 year old brat.

• Wildcat15 said:

Dang, you weren't kidding! I think he had 722 races under his belt!
  • Wildcat15 said:

Dang, you weren't kidding! I think he had 722 races under his belt!
    How much did it pay?
  • I'm not sure. 38k maybe?
  • The Aerosmith DLC this week is INSANE! ...

=)
  • The Aerosmith DLC this week is INSANE! ...

=)

I love it both for the TBT (pre 2000 factor) and the well Aerosmith in general is epic factor. Now to determine whether my family will tolerate me singing it when I visit them tomorrow. Ironically, the biggest problem would be that they actually *enjoy* Aerosmith (and would not appreciate me screwing up their songs)....
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    edited December 2016
    If I can give you any advice, it would be to marry well.

• Wildcat15 said:

SMELL IT

lol
    Wildcat15 said:

Wildcat15 said:

SMELL IT

lol
    Awesome! I was hoping that if I ever actually pass anybody they would see that. :D
  • If I can give you any advice, it would be to marry well.

Sort of like that hint you dropped me over chat last night, right? Go for the girl your parents just creeped out in public? XD

SMELL IT
    Awesome! I was hoping that if I ever actually pass anybody they would see that. :D

Try installing the new 4k Smellovision capability. That will do the trick.

If I can give you any advice, it would be to marry well.

Sort of like that hint you dropped me over chat last night, right? Go for the girl your parents just creeped out in public? XD
    I'm telling you, dude, she could've been the one! Plus that was such a great opening gone to waste.

"I guess you heard that my mom wanted me to come over and talk to you, eh?"

"Yeah, that was pretty cute since you're a grown arse man!" [blinks invitingly]

• "Yeah, that was pretty cute since you're a grown arse man!" [blinks invitingly]

[add to above: "...and you're still eating lunch out with your parents!"]

Now I'm just realizing what a hole I'd have put myself into had I continued on your (or my mom's) advice. Given that I look like I'm about 18, I'd be digging myself even deeper. =P

I think I'll stick to that one other girl who keeps stalking me in the produce aisle. At least if that one gets bad it's her fault and I can take off.

• @LordFlatus do you use the Groove music radio in FH3?
    Wildcat15 said:

@LordFlatus do you use the Groove music radio in FH3?

No. I don't have Groove music.
  • Wildcat15 said:

@LordFlatus do you use the Groove music radio in FH3?

No. I don't have Groove music.
    You don't need to, you can put some music in your Onedrive and the game plays it without a subscription.