Emergency Rooster (RB4's hard level crew) is full and looking forward to rocking out

Comments

• LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    Hey guys, I'm heading to Vegas tonight for the weekend. Then I have IRL guitar practice Monday night when I get back. I'll be lucky to get my 10 song minimum in this week, but I'll try. :(

Hopefully our crew-mates that were on holiday last week can pick up my slack this week.
  • joseph5185joseph5185 Opening Act
    WOO!

Finished Diamond! WTG Crew!

BTW - @AndyTheIndigoer = we really should consider changing the title to "Expert" or just omit the difficulty in general.

I think it goes without saying we wouldn't be a legit DIAMOND tier *IF* we were *ACTUALLY* a "hard" crew. =P
  • WOO!

Finished Diamond! WTG Crew!

BTW - @AndyTheIndigoer = we really should consider changing the title to "Expert" or just omit the difficulty in general.

I think it goes without saying we wouldn't be a legit DIAMOND tier *IF* we were *ACTUALLY* a "hard" crew. =P

Good point. But I've heard from others that the advertising campaign has generated a rather amusing shock effect... i.e. "What are THOSE cluckers doing in diamond?!?!"

• LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    We be casual, but we still kinda gud.
    We be Diamond! We damn good! :)
    edited June 29
    Hey guys,

I sent Stockey10 three messages on Xbox Live and told him to respond to us in the next three days.
    If I knew if he was on here, I would send him a message as well.

@razor63 - are you still interested in joining our crew?
    Just saying -- "Casual" and Bloodstone don't belong in the same breath!

=)
  • Just saying -- "Casual" and Bloodstone don't belong in the same breath!

=)

So sad. Just disproved. :disappointed: