"Great South Urn Band" - 10/10

Comments

• @dllewel,

I searched for dllewel on the Rivals app and X-Bone, but it cannot find you.

Send a request through Rivals and I will accept it.
  • dlleweldllewel Unsigned
    Thanks. I deleted my solo crew and sent a request to join yours just a minute ago.
  • One crew spot left.

If you have a pulse and play sometimes, request an invite, we will bite...
  • A belated "Woohoo" for "Laser Cat".
  • Woohoo for Season 1, Week 8, Bloodstone.

Woooohoooooo for "Deep Cuts".
    Way to go crew! Congrats
  • Good luck for Season 3.

Good luck for Season 3.

Good luck to you and best wishes QZStoryTeller/Quantum. Sorry to see you go.
  • dllewel said:

Good luck for Season 3.

Good luck to you and best wishes QZStoryTeller/Quantum. Sorry to see you go.
    Thanks.
    Hello fellow rockers! Our XB1 crew "Great South Urn Band" is recruiting!

We are a casual, friendly bunch just looking for a few members that enjoy playing each week to help us earn XP. Anyone that can contribute at least 5,000 XP per week is welcome. Skill level and instrument are not overly important, although we could definitely use an expert vocalist to help with the weekly spotlight songs. However any instrument is welcome if you will play a bit each week. Some of us chat in the Rivals mobile crew app, but it is not a requirement.

Stats so far; S0 Diamond, S1 Bloodstone, S2 Diamond

If you are interested we would love to have you as part of the crew!
    Drop me a request here or in game... XB1 user DLLEWEL

Thank you!
  • TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal
    Hey everyone! Contrary to the thread title, we're actually currently at 7/10! If you find yourself in a crew that doesn't play enough for your liking, consider making the switch! It'd be a blast to have a regular crew to play and chat with, and we wanna keep moving our way up!
  • @TheStuddz, I updated the crew info.
  • TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal
    @qzstoryteller Awesome, thanks Quentin!
    edited November 15
    Our crew is now set to OPEN for anyone interested to join. We are more than willing to accept anyone that plays each week. XB1 "Great South Urn Band". Thanks!