The stutter / lag is real

Wow. So much stutter/ lag now. One example is Pride (in the name of love) on bass or guitar. Several other "love" songs as well.
PS4. Directly connected to internet

Comments

• bonethug0108bonethug0108 Headliner
    edited October 2016
    gaiacat said:

Wow. So much stutter/ lag now. One example is Pride (in the name of love) on bass or guitar. Several other "love" songs as well.
    PS4. Directly connected to internet

Someone on PS4 had trouble with this last night and said a restart fixed it.
  • @gaiacat, send a ticket to our support team. We'll need as much info as possible to look into this. Thanks!
  • Sure @HMXCrisis . I tried to make a video to send you but I couldnt. FYI I 100% FC expert bass on interstate love long right after so it seems to be song based.
  • uppyb0tuppyb0t Opening Act
    I'm on xbone and I also had a few combo breaking stutters on gold wagered songs.
  • I've had stuttering problems for months on the Xbox One. The workaround for me is to restart RB4 from scratch every time I want to play, and to restart the Xbox One itself on a regular basis. Rebooted the Xbox One this morning, thus RB4 launched from scratch as well, and it's been running smooth.
  • brookfieldworldorderbrookfieldworldorder Opening Act
    edited October 2016
    HMXCrisis said:

@gaiacat, send a ticket to our support team. We'll need as much info as possible to look into this. Thanks!

@HMXCrisis Is there a ticket I can send for the damage caused to my ears from listening to @HMXMudry sing last night?

EDIT: Whoops, tagged the wrong account for Nick.
  • Arcanon said:

You'll just get a voucher for his newest single when it releases as DLC next year. It's pretty cheesy.

You can have mine if you want it. In fact, I'll pay you to take it from me.
  • ArcanonArcanon Rising Star

Arcanon said:

You'll just get a voucher for his newest single when it releases as DLC next year. It's pretty cheesy.

You can have mine if you want it. In fact, I'll pay you to take it from me.
    And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you make an easy 20 dollars. No wifin' in the club required.
  • @Arcanon makin' it rain itt
    edited October 2016

Arcanon said:

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you make an easy 20 dollars. No wifin' in the club required.

I'm Canadian, so it'll actually be about $15.25.
    And if on PSN, $10.17.
  • ArcanonArcanon Rising Star

Arcanon said:

I'm Canadian, so it'll actually be about $15.25.
    I'm not Canadian, but $15.25 is $15.25. Deal.
  • Arcanon said:

I'm not Canadian, but $15.25 is $15.25. Deal.

Perfect. Finally found a home for all this extra Canadian Tire money I've been amassing lo these many years. You're in for a treat. ;)
  • HMXCrisis said:

@HMXCrisis Is there a ticket I can send for the damage caused to my ears from listening to @HMXMudry sing last night?

I wish. I would send at least 100 tickets for that.
    I mean, I don't blame you, but I do have a voice of an angel at karaoke night, and you can't deny that Criss. We sang a duet together! #AllStar

• HMXMudry said:

HMXCrisis said:

I wish. I would send at least 100 tickets for that.
    I mean, I don't blame you, but I do have a voice of an angel at karaoke night, and you can't deny that Criss. We sang a duet together! #AllStar

Criss EXPOSED for her lies!
  • I'm getting bad stutter too

I've only done six songs, but I didn't get through any of them without major lag breaking my combo. the note track would freeze for what felt like seconds and then jump ahead
  • Bad stutter here as well. Xbox one.

Rarely noticed it before rivals. But definetly noticed it now. At least half the songs I played stuttered causing me to miss multiple notes
  • Criss EXPOSED for her lies!

LOL you believe him? I carried him through "I Want It That Way" by the Backstreet Boys at karaoke once when he forgot how the song went. WHO FORGETS THAT!?

• I played one song on Quickplay today all good, then I went to check the new mode Rockudrama and the lag started on the songs, quit the game and came back and it was good again but yeah maybe it's a bug.
  • @wrldindstries302 @GameStopSuxx Please submit a ticket to our Customer Support team! We'll be able to collect as much information about your issues there and send them back to the live developer team for investigation. Thanks!
  • HMXMudry said:

Pics or it didn't happen. #literallynothing

• I just submitted a ticket. At first, I thought I got lucky, I didn't have any stuttering. Then I started to play on the new venues. It was VERY laggy and a ton of stuttering. I can't even manage to 5-star American Idiot anymore. ESPECIALLY on the huge arena stage that I just played in Rockudrama. I have a feeling something messed up in the new venues especially. Or there need to be something down about frame rate drops with too much going on. It's especially fast songs and songs with a lot of notes that slow down drastically.
  • I just submitted a ticket. At first, I thought I got lucky, I didn't have any stuttering. Then I started to play on the new venues. It was VERY laggy and a ton of stuttering. I can't even manage to 5-star American Idiot anymore. ESPECIALLY on the huge arena stage that I just played in Rockudrama. I have a feeling something messed up in the new venues especially. Or there need to be something down about frame rate drops with too much going on. It's especially fast songs and songs with a lot of notes that slow down drastically.

have you heard anything back?

i haven't noticed it happening during any specific points. i submitted a ticket as well and they asked a bunch of questions about the controller. i sent them a video of the problem happening.

it's weird because i haven't seen much about it other than this topic, so i don't know what the problem could be
    HMXCrisis said:

Criss EXPOSED for her lies!

LOL you believe him? I carried him through "I Want It That Way" by the Backstreet Boys at karaoke once when he forgot how the song went. WHO FORGETS THAT!?

Almost every guy.

Tell me why.

i haven't noticed it happening during any specific points. i submitted a ticket as well and they asked a bunch of questions about the controller. i sent them a video of the problem happening.

it's weird because i haven't seen much about it other than this topic, so i don't know what the problem could be
    They asked me multiple questions about conditions and how I was playing it, what I used and such. I just responded, so hoping for a response sometime tomorrow. I want to believe it's a memory leak or such.
  • wrldindstries302wrldindstries302 Road Warrior
    edited October 2016

I just submitted a ticket. At first, I thought I got lucky, I didn't have any stuttering. Then I started to play on the new venues. It was VERY laggy and a ton of stuttering. I can't even manage to 5-star American Idiot anymore. ESPECIALLY on the huge arena stage that I just played in Rockudrama. I have a feeling something messed up in the new venues especially. Or there need to be something down about frame rate drops with too much going on. It's especially fast songs and songs with a lot of notes that slow down drastically.

They asked me multiple questions about conditions and how I was playing it, what I used and such. I just responded, so hoping for a response sometime tomorrow. I want to believe it's a memory leak or such.
    that's what i would think it is too, since it definitely gets worse as i play, and a hard reset on the console appears to fix it (temporarily)
    edited October 2016
    Ok this is getting a bit ridiculous now. I didn't notice it so much, but now that Rivals is out and I'm trying to earn XP for the crew, the stutters are randomly knocking my streaks out.

Even some HOPOs are acting like I didn't press a thing.

It's extremely irritating. Nothing like building a console that's obsolete before released.