WAYDRN Rock Band Rivals Banter Page.

Comments

• calloycalloy Unsigned
    edited April 21
    don't hurt yourself, @daxx1970. i got a lot of double XP playing done last night, so you might want to do your smug wiping next week.
  • Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert
    Smug wiping is what those Sharmin bears do.
  • calloycalloy Unsigned
    i had no idea the bear community had witch doctors
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    Is that like smudging? I'll grab some sage
  • daxx1970daxx1970 110% Awesome
    Double xp, smouble xp. It's on like centipede!
    I believe the phrase is, "It's on like Quadrapong". You're welcome.
  • calloycalloy Unsigned
    since it's from 420, it should be on like a guitar bong

• Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert
    daxx1970 said:

Double xp, smouble xp. It's on like centipede!

... a human one?

I call dibs on front!
  • This thread is going to be a lot more active with the new Rivals mode changes. Seasons and end of season rewards are being added in the new update! Don't know when the update will be though.
    I set THREE spotlight song high scores this week, which I never would have thought would happen in my crew where everyone else is an All Star. But most of them don't own "China Cat Sunflower". Non-zero scores = the high score!

As I remember it I used to be a reasonably talented vocalist, not in an actual "people request for me to sing for them*" way but in a "mostly able to hit whatever note I'm aiming for" way. I learned to project from the diaphragm and breathe in quickly between phrases, helpful stuff like that. But having not sung regularly for years? It was a humbling experience last night. It did not score well. It did not sound good. There may have been some croaking sounds.

I even resorted to using the trainer but I could barely hear the guide tone. Is that true for most people, is it way too soft for everyone? Or is it an issue with my current audio setup?

Anyway, I hope I'm just terribly out of practice and can get my voice back, eventually. It's always possible that it's just gone forever, that I got old. It happens.

* My Mom thinks I'm an excellent singer