PS4 Crew "Anxiety Disorder" - Bloodstone Tier

BadkatBadkat Unsigned
edited December 13 in Rock Band Rivals
Immediate Attention!

"Anxiety Disorder" crew on PS4 is back! Need rockers to fill the open crew spots immediately!

This crew rocked hard in the past....and it will continue to uphold our reputation. Doubt my words you say.....read the posts and screen shots in this thread. If you are happy with your silver tier group.....great....stay there. If you want more than that, message me.

Just be a cool person. Stronger players help the weaker players out. Strong players, don't be arrogant. Hard core daily play is not needed. Just do your job. Spotlight players worry about the spotlight.....grinders play your setlist. Doesn't get any easier.

Looking for members to join me on our quest for global rock domination! Ok, maybe the global domination was a bit much.............how about we just have some fun! I play on guitar expert level. Im not da' best, but I aint bad ;)

All welcome. Join "Anxiety Disorder"

PS4 system. Rock your stress away!

Comments

• edited October 2016
    If you don't find players (seems hard if not real, real good), we have 4 in Cup of Joe and could use others. Bonus if you had or maybe you do have drum skills. :-)
    My PSN - SlapShotSal
  • it would be nice if this group existed on xbox one. I would be tempted to join.
  • Appreciate the offers fellow rockers. My PSN is "Badkat907"

I'm still flying solo and have yet to find more to join. Having a hard time walking away from my own crew........end up in top 50 or above just on crew xp each week for the rivals competition.........going gold this week for sure.

My spotlight score is garbage because i have no vocals and no drums.

Still open for more to join me on our quest for global rock domination. Open for any skill level....contributing crew xp is good enough. Spotlight score will come in time.

"Anxiety Disorder"
  • Cup of Joe could definitely use a good guitarist. We seem to have drums and vocals covered but our guitar player only has a skill of 763.
  • New member: CrashLightning

Welcome aboard!
  • BadkatBadkat Unsigned
    edited November 2016
    This weeks challenge ends in just a few hours. Come join "Anxiety Disorder" as we join the Gold Tier. Currently sitting in 6th place in silver tier...............and we did it with just 2 members!

All welcome.........join us....contribute some crew xp and lets rock out!

UPDATE: Finished 6th overall crew xp. Finished 30th overall spotlight score. Moved up to Gold Tier.

Requirements to join:
    Must have a PS4
    Must own Rock Band Rivals
    Must have a pulse

I realize these requirements may be strict, but rules are rules! B)

PS4 Crew - "Anxiety Disorder"

PSN Gamer Tag - "badkat907"
  • New member! Welcome crazydiamond1to9

Rock on!
  • New member! Welcome aboard MacM0le

Rock on!

PS4 rocking crew with some awesome talent! More openings available fellow rockers! Sitting in Gold tier working towards Platinum! Have fun, contribute some crew xp and to the top of the list we will go!

PSN Gamer Tag: Badkat907
    Crew: Anxiety Disorder
  • Still looking for members. All skill levels accepted. Join a crew....have fun.

PS4
    "Anxiety Disorder"
    PSN: badkat907
  • New member! Welcome aboard "TheEnzo". Awesome player and a great addition to the crew.
    Badkat said:

New member! Welcome aboard MacM0le

Rock on!

PS4 rocking crew with some awesome talent! More openings available fellow rockers! Sitting in Gold tier working towards Platinum! Have fun, contribute some crew xp and to the top of the list we will go!

• 5 positions available immediately! Any skill level! Any instrument! This is your chance to walk right into a Gold Tier Crew........soon to be Platinum if all goes well!

Join right now....... get accepted immediately..........start playing and have fun! You can either search for our crew, or PM me with your Gamer Tag and I will send you an invite.

Crew : "Anxiety Disorder"
  • btw, @masquerada anxiety disorder look like a very nice bunch of people (see above). Maybe your crews should think of merging? In sincerely wish: 1) you guys were on Xbox and 2) we could join multiple crews. I'd help.
  • UPDATE: Only 3 positions left!

PLATINUM PS4 CREW

3 positions available immediately! Any skill level! Any instrument! This is your chance to walk right into a Platinum Tier Crew!

Join right now....... get accepted immediately..........start playing and have fun! You can either search for our crew, or PM me with your Gamer Tag and I will send you an invite.

• BadkatBadkat Unsigned
    edited November 2016
    Welcome to the crew! New members: "go_dawgs-go" and "NEVERMIND_91-"

UPDATE: Only 2 positions left!
    PLATINUM PS4 CREW

2 positions available immediately! Prefer expert skill players. Looking for vocalist and drummer.

This is your chance to walk right into a Platinum Tier Crew!

• Got skillz? Bring it! Still looking for 2 more to join. We are sitting solid in the Platinum Tier.

PS4 Crew: Anxiety Disorder
    PSN: Badkat907
  • New Member: Ant3184

Welcome aboard, Rock On!

Got singing talent? 1 spot left, expert , platinum tier crew! Who wants it? Vocalist preferred, but we will take what we can get. Join today!
  • BadkatBadkat Unsigned
    edited November 2016

CALL TO ACTION! EXPERT VOCALIST NEEDED!

PS4 Solid Platinum Tier Crew working towards Diamond Tier. Demoted is not an option!

EXPERT Vocalist only! I have a full crew.........but message me............and I will make room for you!

New Member: SlimJim007-

Welcome aboard, Rock On!

• Anxiety Disorder welcomes our newest member: Kalykitty - A star expert vocalist

I am proud to announce we filled all available positions. Thank you to all the members of Anxiety Disorder for joining, and best of luck to everyone else.

Should an opening become available, I will post it here. But from my angle, I don't see anyone on this crew leaving anytime soon. Our crew has never been demoted, and I want to keep it that way. Diamond Tier, here we come!
  • BadkatBadkat Unsigned
    edited December 2016

Anxiety Disorder - Diamond Tier

Console: PS4
    Crew Name: Anxiety Disorder
    Tier: Diamond

Great Job and special thanks to all crew members!

• BadkatBadkat Unsigned
    edited January 20
    CALL TO ACTION: POSITION AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!

We are a PS4 Crew currently sitting in Diamond Tier working towards Bloodstone. We have ONE position available! Any instrument welcome, prefer Expert or advanced Hard level player.

Our crew is ranked 21st worldwide. We are extremely active and fun group and have members from all over the world. We use the Rock Band Companion App to communicate as well as party chat.

This is your chance to walk right on to an awesome and fun crew, make new friends, and overall have a great time. You bought and paid for the game, now is your chance to show those skills and play it!

Again, this position is open immediately! No waiting! This is a rare opportunity and it will be a long time before this offer becomes available again, if ever! Once in this crew, you become one of us! Join now, start playing immediately!

Please message me if you have questions or would like to join!

User Name: Badkat907
  • BadkatBadkat Unsigned
    Position filled! Anxiety Disorder is proud to add The090PHD to our crew. Welcome aboard and glad you can join us!
  • BadkatBadkat Unsigned
    edited January 25
    This is how we roll! Great work crew!

• Congrats.
  • Wow, congrats! :)
  • BadkatBadkat Unsigned
    CALL TO ACTION: POSITION AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!

We are a PS4 Crew currently sitting in Diamond/Bloodstone Tier. We have seen Bloodstone, back down to Diamond.........move back up to Bloodstone :)

We have ONE position available! Any instrument welcome, prefer Expert or advanced Hard level player.

Our crew is ranked 22nd worldwide. We are extremely active and fun group and have members from all over the world. We use the Rock Band Companion App to communicate as well as party chat.

This is your chance to walk right on to an awesome and fun crew, make new friends, and overall have a great time. You bought and paid for the game, now is your chance to show those skills and play it!

Again, this position is open immediately! No waiting! This is a rare opportunity and it will be a long time before this offer becomes available again, if ever! Once in this crew, you become one of us! Join now, start playing immediately!

Please message me if you have questions or would like to join!

User Name: Badkat907
  • BadkatBadkat Unsigned
    edited February 20
    Position filled. Welcome "Hays_M" to the crew! Rock on and have fun!
  • BadkatBadkat Unsigned
    Bump.....please read first post in thread. Invite only crew. Want in? Just ask :wink:
  • BadkatBadkat Unsigned
    Drummers and vocalists needed. Read first post in thread. New season starts in 4 weeks. Lets rock this!
  • BadkatBadkat Unsigned
    Preparation for Season 4 is happening right now. Recruiting Drummers and Vocalists. Visit us on Reddit as well at: www.reddit.com/r/AnxietyDisorder

That's right, this crew has it's own Reddit page! lol
  • BadkatBadkat Unsigned
    6 members down.....4 to go. Drummers and vocalists please step forward B)