FritzyKatz's Rock Band 5 Wishlist (With Tiers & DLC)

Comments

• Image result for herman's hermits discography

@WingsOfSteel Good job! :)

1964, the British Invasion happened, thanks to the growing popularity of The Beatles. From the city of Manchester, a rock band has achieved success in the U.S. with a hit song, I'm into Something Good. That band is Herman's Hermits, which was originally going to be called Herman and The Hermits. The band got their name, when the public compared it's lead singer, Peter Noone, to the cartoon character, Sherman, from the Mr.Peabody segments of The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show.

Herman's Hermit's hit song, I'm into Something Good, is the next song that will be in the Mystery Track Pack 01.

Good job on guessing the 5th Artist. :)

The _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ S _ _ _
    A _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / & / The / _ _ _ _ _ S
    The Byrds - Eight Miles High
    Chubby Checker - The Twist
    Herman's Hermits - I'm into Something Good
    The / _ _ _ _ / _ A _ _ _
    S _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ S / & / _ _ A S _ _ / S _ _ _ _ - S _ _
    The Tigers - Kimi Dake ni Ai (Love Only For You)
  • Good morning, everyone.

We are halfway from completing the Mystery Track Pack, just 4 more Artists to be guessed.

Anyways, hear is today's letter: R

The _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ S _ _ _
    A R _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / & / The / _ R _ _ _ S
    S _ R _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ S / & / _ R A S _ _ / S _ _ _ _ - S _ _

I'll also bring over the clues if anyone doesn't want to go back a page.

Artist 1: This band, along with The Cowsills and Oliver, did a cover of a song for a Broadway Musical. But the band in question did two songs from that Musical and combined it into one Medley.
    Artist 2: The lead singer of this band shares his name with a popular 1960s Comic Book character.
    Artist 6: Before Spinal Tap, David St.Hubbins was a member of this American band who was known for being a one hit wonder Band.
    Artist 7: Black Eyed Peas collaborated with the Frontman of this Brazilian Bossa Nova band.
  • Artist 2 is Archie Bell & the Drells, PS is Artist 1 supposed to have a "The" together with the first part of the name or is there supposed to be a slash in between?
  • edited July 3
    Image result for archie bell and the drells tighten up

@thebipsnbeeps Correct! And Good eye, the The was supposed to have a Slash in between that. That was a typo error in my part. :p

When people recalls a song called Tighten Up, most people nowadays think The Black Keys. But what people may not recall that there is another song called Tighten Up, by a funk band from Texas called Archie Bell & The Drells.

The Song Tighten Up, by Archie Bell & The Drells, will be the fifth Song of the Mystery Track Pack 01.

Good job on guessing the 2nd Artist, and thank you for noting my Typo Errors. I shall fix that right now. ;)

The / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ S _ _ _
    Archie Bell & The Drells - Tighten Up
  • WingsOfSteelWingsOfSteel Headliner
    Is the first artist The Fifth Dimension (with, I assume, Age of Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In)?
  • Image result for the fifth dimension discography

@WingsOfSteel Correct! :)

From Los Angeles, California, hails a soul band that formed in 1965 called The Versatiles, which later changed in the following year to The 5th Dimension. The band achieved success by performing songs that were written by Laura Nyro, and the two-song medley of Aquarius & Let the Sunshine In from the Broadway Musical, Hair.

Age of Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In is the 6th Song in the Mystery Track Pack 01. Only 2 more songs left.

Good job on guessing the 1st Artist.

The 5th Dimension - Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In
  • MCSMeisterMCSMeister Road Warrior
    Is artist 7 Sérgio Mendes & Brasil Sixty-Six?
  • Image result for sergio mendes and brasil 66

@MCSMeister Yep! :)

Bossa Nova has been a popular music genre from the country of Brazil, since the late 1950s. When the Psychedelic era in America was beginning, a Bossa Nova legend formed a band. They are known as Sérgio Mendes & Brasil '66. They achieved fame via their cover of a Jorge Ben Jor classic, Mas que Nada. Mendes later re-recorded the song in 2006, with the Black Eyed Peas.

The Sergio Mendes & Brasil '66 version of Mas que Nada is the seventh song of the Mystery Track Pack. We are almost done, and since we're down to one more band. I'll add an additional rule...

"Once we're down to one more artist, the once a day rule is lifted.

And to make it easier, I'll add one more Letter of my choice that isn't random. And I choose the letter "E"

The 5th Dimension - Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In
    The / _ E _ _ / _ A _ _ E
    Sérgio Mendes & Brasil '66 - Mas que Nada

And I'll make the hint for this Artist much easier.

Artist 6: Before Spinal Tap, David St.Hubbins was a member of this American band who was known for being a one hit wonder Band, which is named after a bank of a famous river from France.

Good luck in guessing the last artist.
  • The Left Banke, geeze you would think Michael McKean sort of being in a band wouldn't be such an obscure fact
  • Radiohead97Radiohead97 Rising Star

The Left Banke, geeze you would think Michael McKean sort of being in a band wouldn't be such an obscure fact

I couldn't find it on his Wikipedia page.
  • edited July 4
    Happy Forth of July, everyone. :)

@thebipsnbeeps And you are correct on your guess on Artist 6.

Inspired by The Beatles track, In My Life, during the mid-to-late 1960s, Baroque pop is a intriguing combination between Rock music and Classical music. One of the most prominent bands of that genre is The Left Banke. Known for their biggest hit, Walk Away Renée, The band had Michael McKean, famous for his role as David St.Hubbins from This Is Spinal Tap, on guitar one time.

Walk Away Renée is the final song of the pack, and therefore, Mystery Track Pack 01 is completed and will now be officially released.

(Chapter 1 Story) "As Judy and Nick began their search, immediately, they got an anonymous tip-off from a trolley driver from San Francisco, who informed them that a wolf in his mid-20s, was seen with a bunch of hippies. So they headed to San Francisco, and eventually founded Simon Loboson. They take the wolf back home to his wife and kids." (End of Chapter 1 Story)

- The 5th Dimension - Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - Archie Bell & The Drells - Tighten Up (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - The Byrds - Eight Miles High (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - Chubby Checker - The Twist (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Herman's Hermits - I'm into Something Good (Band Tier: Solid)
    - The Left Banke - Walk Away Renée (Band Tier: Apprentice)
    - Sérgio Mendes & Brasil '66 - Mas que Nada (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - The Tigers - Kime Dake ni Ai (Love Only For You) (Band Tier: Challenging)

The next Mystery Track Pack game will start on August 1, 2017. But in the meantime, look forward to the DLC that has yet to come in July: Alice in Chains, Billy Joel, Bowling for Soup, Evanescence, Hikaru Utada, jump5, Mudhoney, Pearl Jam, A Perfect Circle, Phil Collins, Sheryl Crow, and Trapt.

• A teaser of the next set of Wishlist DLC, In celebration of a certain special event that is coming this Friday.
  • "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it all started with a mouse." - Walt Disney

Good morning, everyone. Yesterday, I've teased this week's next DLC Pack: A second Disney Track Pack to celebrate the upcoming D23 Convention.

Previously, I had released a Disney Track Pack that had songs from the following Disney songs: Let It Go from Frozen, I Thought I Lost You from Bolt, One Little Slip from Chicken Little, I'm Still Hear from Treasure Planet, When Can I See You Again from Wreck-It Ralph, and Immortals from Big Hero 6. (If you haven't seen it, it's in the first page of this Thread. Just scroll down until you find it).

And now, I'm doing a second one, but with six songs from the teaser that I posted yesterday: From Cars, Real Gone by Sheryl Crow. It will be joining Rascal Flatt's cover of Life Is a Highway, which is also from the same movie, which is in the On-Disc Soundtrack of Lego: Rock Band.

From The Jungle Book, a cover of a song from the film, The Bare Necessities, by pop-punk band, Bowling For Soup, a Band that is long overdue for Rock Band and could've gotten easily back in Rock Band 1 era. This fun cover came from Disneymania 3, which is part of the Disneymania series of albums.

From Kingdom Hearts 2 (An unexpected entry), Sanctuary by Hikaru Utada. With Square-Enix revealing a second trailer for this year at D23, I couldn't think of a perfect opportunity to include a Hikaru Utada song from this amazing RPG game that has both characters from Disney and Square-Enix.

From Lilo & Stitch (My No.2 favorite Disney movie behind Zootopia), a cover of a song from the film, Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride, by jump5. Also from Disneymania 3, this awesome cover also appeared in the direct-to-DVD sequal, Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch.

From Oliver & Company (Another unexpected entry), Why Should I Worry? by Billy Joel, as his character, Dodger the Jack Russell Terrier mix. It's the oldest song of the bunch, and a fun song to play.

And last, but not least, From Tarzan, Two Worlds by Phil Collins. And with that, I give you all... The Disney 02 Pack.

- Billy Joel - Why Should I Worry? (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - Bowling For Soup - The Bare Necessities (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - Hikaru Utada - Sanctuary (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - jump5 - Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Phil Collins - Two Worlds (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Sheryl Crow - Real Gone (Band Tier: Moderate)

Anyways, I've planned on releasing a Zootopia Spotify Playlist Pack, if the following conditions are met: A Zootopia 2 is announce on D23, next week, along with a set of three singles representing one genre. If Zootopia 2 is not announced, then I'll release another cool Track Pack on the last week of July. It will be a very good one. :)
  • A special announcement regarding Wishlist DLC for this month: Unfortunately, that Zootopia Spotify Playlist Pack that I had planned for this week... It is not coming, because Zootopia 2 has not been announced on D23. However, I do plan on releasing a special DLC Pack to accommodate a history in the making for one of my favorite Video Games.

This DLC Pack will have one Artist, who has collaborated with a Movie Studio that has included one of their films in that said game, and is sure to bring some Nostalgia into the hearts of those who grew up in the 1990s. :)
  • In case you're wondering when the special DLC Pack is coming: It's coming today. But first, a set of three Single Songs representing the Nu-Metal genre.

First to join this list is Sweet Sacrifice by Evanescence, from the album, The Open Door. This song appeared in the soundtrack for Guitar Hero On Tour: Modern Hits, and became one of my favorite Evenescence songs that isn't Bring Me to Life, even though, this song is a Deep Cut, thus having a small chance of appearing as Rock Band DLC.

Second is The Outsider by A Perfect Circle, from the album, Thirteenth Step. Ever since listening to Judith, which is one of the songs from the 2nd Expansion, when Guitar Hero 5 was released, I've always dreamed of having A Perfect Circle to appear in Rock Band for some time. Of course, probably the reason why we couldn't get any APC songs is because of money. And with the amount of money that Harmonix has, I doubt we'll get any A Perfect Circle. But I still want to believe that we can.

And last but not least is Headstrong by Trapt, from the self-titled album. This Nu-Metal classic has been long overdue for Rock Band, and we could've gotten it easily before Rock Band 4 came out. But Harmonix chosed a song from then at the time latest album, Only Through The Pain, over their biggest hit, which is baffling.

- Evenescence - Sweet Sacrifice (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - A Perfect Circle - The Outsider (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - Trapt - Headstrong (Band Tier: Moderate)

Oh yes, in case you're wondering, the green spray lines are supposed to resemble ARG Codes that are flowing downwards (Inspired by The Matrix). Anyways, the special DLC Pack will be posted later today.
  • And now, the special DLC Pack will be revealed. :)

While Zootopia 2 wasn't announced at the 2017 Disney D23, something better was even announced: Toy Story was announced as one of the first Pixar Movie Reps for Kingdom Hearts 3's Worlds. So in honor and celebration of this, the special DLC Pack is a Randy Newman 3-song pack.

Two songs are from the Toy Story Soundtrack, and one song is from his music career. The first song in the pack is Short People from his highest charting album, Little Criminals. Despite it's controversial lyrics, it's his highest charted song and is beloved by most of his fans, but not the artist himself.

Next, from the Toy Story Soundtrack, is Strange Things, which is the song that was played after Woody and his friends meets Buzz Lightyear for the first time. It's interesting piano arrangement makes this song a fun song to play on Guitar.

And finally, also from the Toy Story Soundtrack, is the Toy Story Film Franchise's iconic theme, You've Got a Friend in Me. The version used is the Duet Version with Lyle Lovett. The Violin is charted in the Guitar Section, which makes it an interesting song to play on that instrument.

So, without further ado, I give you the Randy Newman 01 pack, in celebration of Toy Story's inclusion in Kingdom Hearts 3.

- Short People (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Strange Things (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - You've Got A Friend In Me (feat. Lyle Lovett, Band Tier: Warmup)

Maybe I wasn't able to post the Zootopia Spotify Playlist pack like I wanted to, but I will eventually, if this following condition is met: Zootopia is included in Kingdom Hearts 3. Anyways, that's enough for me posting Disney-related stuff. Next week, I'll release the last set of songs from Alice In Chains, Mudhoney, and Pearl Jam. So look forward to it.
  • Great artist highlight, Randy Newman's fantastic! So many songs that'd be a blast to play, even if you do have to switch guitar for piano parts (though there's some songs in his catalog that feature great guitar playing, too!)
  • A Special DLC Release! B)

Normally, I post a DLC on Sundays, but today is a special case. Today, on July 20, 2017, we've lost another amazing vocalist, but this time from the world of Nu-Metal. Chester Bennington of Linkin Park had took his own life, on the same day that the 6th Weekly Challenge of Season 1 had started.

So Today, in honor of him, I'm releasing a Linkin Park Track Pack that highlights the career of one of the most Highly Significant bands of the Nu-Metal genre, with 8 songs, each representing all seven of their studio albums that were recorded by the time when Bennington was still alive.

First, from the album, Hybrid Theory. Papercut and Runaway. Being their most iconic album, Hybrid Theory gets the honor of having more than 1 song to representing it. Next, from the album, Meteora, Faint.

Then from the album, Minutes to Midnight, Bleed It Out. Following that is The Catalyst, from the album, A Thousand Suns. Joining that is Lost in the Echo, a song from the album, Living Things.

Guilty All the Same, from the album, The Hunting Party, is the seventh song to join this lineup. And finally, the last song to join is Heavy, which is from their latest album, One More Light, which is the final album that has Chester Bennington in the band.

So, without further ado, I give you... The Linkin Park: Then and Now pack.

- Bleed It Out (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - The Catalyst (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Faint (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Guilty All the Same (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - Heavy (Feat. Kiara) (Band Tier: Warmup)
    - Lost in the Echo (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Papercut (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Runaway (Band Tier: Moderate)

What will be the future for Linkin Park, now that Chester is gone? Will they get a new vocalist to take his place, or will they disband for good? I'm hoping for the former, and I hope that they return to the classic Nu-Metal sound that we know and loved the band for, not the poppy-pop persona that they've became in recent times. (Not bashing it, though. I'm just saying that I liked their Nu-Metal persona better).

Anyways, look forward to the last few bits of DLC for next week on Sunday, as well as a special DLC 8-Song Pack from another band, a Band that is mostly requested by the Rock Band Community, because that band only has 1 song as DLC officially. :)
  • Well, it's Sunday. And the last week of June. The special 8-song DLC Pack will be coming later on. But first, I'm going to do a additional 1 Song that hasn't been announced in the Wishlist DLC Announcement for July. :)

Throughout the decades of Rock music, many Rock bands has incorporated instruments that aren't associated with Rock into their sounds to make them more unique, like Violin, Trumpet, and yes, even Flute. When people think of Rock Bands with flute, they immediately think of Jethro Tull.

However, there are quite a few Rock Bands that has a flutist, even in the modern era. However, if you're looking for such a band in Japan, however. Then look no further than this band: In 2001, a Japanese band formed under the POWERPLAY label, that band is Funkist.

The Band consisted of 6 members: Saigō Someya on Vocals, Miyata Taiji and Yoshirō on Guitar, JOTARO on Bass, Ogachi on Percussion, and Yōko Kasugai on Flute. On July 2008, they formed their first major label debute on Pony Canyon.

The Band gained national fame, when they recorded and performed Snow Fairy, the first opening theme of the anime series based on the hit Weekly Shonen Magazine manga of the same name, Fairy Tail. Sadly, Kasugai passed away in October 13, 2011, and in years that followed, most of the other band members from the original line-up had left, leaving Someya and Taiji the remaining members of the original line-up.

With Fairy Tail finishing this week, the song, Snow Fairy, will be released as a special DLC to honor one of the most beloved Manga series of 2000. Even if you're not a fan of Fairy Tail or Anime in general, this song is a fun song to play, due to it's interesting Guitar-Chart that incorporates Kasugai's flute sound.

- Funkist - Snow Fairy (Band Tier: Nightmare)

In case you're wondering about the DLC Announcement Card, I made that on Paint Shop Pro (It's an old version too. I've used the Spray Paint Paper Textures Marble with a darker Cyan Shade and Mist with a lighter Cyan Shade to make it look like an Ice Flooring. The other DLC will be coming soon, so look forward to it. :)
  • But it's all good, because I'm just going to post this as the last set of the DLC for this Month: A Muse 8-Song Pack. :)

Ever since Hysteria came out as part of the European Rock Band setlist, and eventually as DLC in North America, Muse has always been one of the most sought out bands for Rock Band (MOAR MUSE meme doesn't get old), but sadly, we never got any more Muse, due to Music Licensing.

But I'm going to add these eight songs from Eight Albums from Muse's career. First, from Origin of Symmetry, Plug In Baby. Next, from Absolution, Stockholm Syndrome. Then, from Black Holes and Revelations, Supermassive Black Hole and Assassin. BHAR gets 2 songs, due to being one of the most highly significant albums of Muse's career.

Next in line is from the album, The Resistance, which is also one of the most highly significant albums and thus gets 2 songs because of that, Uprising and Unnatural Selection. Following that is Madness, from the album, The 2nd Law. And finally, from their most recent album, Drones, is Mercy. Anyways, hear is the Muse Essentials 01 Pack

- Assassin (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - Madness (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Mercy (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Plug In Baby (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Stockholm Syndrome (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - Supermassive Black Hole (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Unnatural Selection (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - Uprising (Band Tier: Moderate)

(Yes, I know, I've mispelled Stockholm Syndrome on the card. :p )

Once again, I seriously apologize for what happened to my post for the Grunge Singles, but it's all good now. I'll be posting the recap of the previous weeks of July in a seperate post. ;)
  • Hear is a recap of all of the July DLC from the previous weeks

=Linkin Park=
    - Bleed It Out
    - The Catalyst
    - Faint
    - Guilty All The Same
    - Heavy
    - Lost in the Echo
    - Papercut
    - Runaway
    =Other Artists=
    - The 5th Dimension: Aquarius/Let The Sunshine In
    - Archie Bell & The Drells: Tighten Up
    - Billy Joel: Why Should I Worry?
    - Bowling For Soup: The Bare Necessities
    - The Byrds: Eight Miles High
    - Chubby Checkers: The Twist
    - Evanescence: Sweet Sacrifice
    - Herman's Hermits: I'm Into Something Good
    - Hikaru Utada: Sanctuary
    - jump5: Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride
    - The Left Banke: Walk Away Renée
    - Lisa Lougheed: Ain't No Planes, Growing Up, Hold Back Tomorrow
    - A Perfect Circle: The Outsider
    - Phil Collins: Two Worlds
    - Randy Newman: Short People, Strange Things, You've Got a Friend in Me
    - Sérgio Mendes & Brasil' 66: Mas que Nada
    - Sheryl Crow: Real Gone
    - The Tigers: Kimi Dake ni Ai (Love Only for You)
    - Trapt: Headstrong

And hear's what's coming in August

- The Avett Brothers
    - Emerson, Lake, & Palmer
    - The Get-Up Kids
    - Gov't Mule
    - Jaret Reddick
    - The Mamas & The Papas
    - Matchbook Romance
    - My Chemical Romance
    - The Ozark Mountain Daredevils

And a special NFL-themed Megapack with the following artists...
    - Animals as Leaders
    - Bearstronaut
    - Best Coast
    - Walk The Moon
    - and More

August DLC will be coming on August 1st, which will also be the day that we start the next Mystery Track Pack game, with the Decade being 1970s this time. So look forward to it. :)
  • It's August 1.

Yes, it is Midnight that I'm posting this, but I'm going to start the second Mystery Track Pack Game. Mystery Track Pack 02 will be 1970s songs this time around.
    - Remember, you only have one guess per day unless we're down to the last Artist in the MTP 02.
    - Hints will be provided.
    - Slashes represent spaces in between the Artist's/Band's full name
    - Numbers will only be spelled, not shown
    - Words like "The" or "-'s" will be shown, because it would make the guess obvious.
    - Once a day, a Random Letter will be revealed. Today's Random Letter is... W.

And hear are your 8 Mystery Artists

_ _ _ _ _ / _
    The _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ W _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ / The / _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / & / The / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ / & / _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

And hear are hints for the Mystery Artists.

Band 1: Two of the songs for this band appeared in Ubisoft's Just Dance series.
    Band 2: This Band's Only No.1 Hit was part of an "Awesome" mix.
    Band 3: This Pioneering Band of German Electronic Music had a JJBA (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) Stand named after it.
    Band 4: This Band isn't named for any of it's members, but a blind piano tuner.
    Band 5: A cover of this band's Biggest Hit was in a Guitar Hero Side Game.
    Band 6: This former member of one of earliest punk rock bands of New York, and his own band, perfomed this classic Punk Rock Anthem that was a rewrite of a Rod McKuen song.
    Band 7: This soft rock classic appeared in a film named after a song from a White Whale Band.
    Band 8: One of the albums of this band features New York City in an interesting style.

First set of DLC will be revealed later in the morning. Also, look forward to a special DLC announcement that will come tomorrow.
    Band #5 is Mott the Hoople
  • Number 3 is Kraftwerk!
  • Holy Cannoli, Batman. :)

@Radiohead97 and @JimmyLethal, you are both correct for Band's number 5 and 3 respectively.

Mystery Band No.5 is Mott The Hoople, a British Glam Rock band who are famous for their biggest hit, All The Young Dudes, which was written by the legendary David Bowie. A cover of the said song appeared in Guitar Hero: Aerosmith.

Mystery Band No.3 is Kraftwerk, one of the biggest names in Germany's Electronic music scene, and was a big influence to a handful of Synthpop groups from the 1980s. A enemy Stand named after this band was seen in Vento Aureo, the 5th Arc of Hirohiko Araki's longest running manga series, Jojo's Bizarre Adventures.

All the Young Dudes will be one of the Mystery Track Pack Songs, and joining it will be the Kraftwerk song, The Model, from the album The Man-Machine.

_ _ _ _ _ / _
    Kraftwerk - The Model
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _
    Mott The Hoople - All The Young Dudes
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

And hear are hints for the Mystery Artists.

Band 3: This Pioneering Band of German Electronic Music had a JJBA (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) Stand named after it.
    Band 4: This Band isn't named for any of it's members, but a blind piano tuner.
    Band 5: A cover of this band's Biggest Hit was in a Guitar Hero Side Game.
    Band 6: This former member of one of earliest punk rock bands of New York, and his own band, perfomed this classic Punk Rock Anthem that was a rewrite of a Rod McKuen song.
    Band 7: This soft rock classic appeared in a film named after a song from a White Whale Band.
    Band 8: One of the albums of this band features New York City in an interesting style.

I'll be revealing the first set of normal DLC after Harmonix announces their DLC.
  • MCSMeisterMCSMeister Road Warrior
    edited August 1
    Is band 4 The Marshall Tucker Band? They have a "the" in their name so that threw me off initially.
  • I scream, You Scream, We all scream for DLC for my Rock Band 5 Wishlist! :)

Our first set of DLC for this week is a Six-Song Pack from The Mamas & The Papas, a band that has been long overdue (Though, probably impossible, due to the fact that the Original Masters for this Band were lost, but it could happen). California Dreamin' is already on the On-Disc Setlist, so...

Our first two songs are from If You Could Believe Your Eyes and Ears, Go Where You Wanna Go and Monday, Monday. Joining those two are I Saw Her Again and Words of Love from The Self-titled Second Album. And finally, from The Mamas & The Papas Deliver, we have Creeque Alley and the Band's cover of The Shirelles' Dedicated to the One I Love.

With California Dreamin' being in Rocksmith, this may or may not increase Rock Band's chances of getting the said song in Rock Band, but we'll have to wait and see. Anyways, here is The Mamas & The Papas 01.

- Creeque Alley (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Dedicated to the One I Love (Band Tier: Warmup)
    - Go Where You Wanna Go (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - I Saw Her Again (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Monday, Monday (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Words of Love (Band Tier: Challenging)

@MCSMeister You are correct on Mystery Band No.4 (Yeah, I noticed that there is the word "The" in the Band name, But I was on fence on including the word "The" in the band name).

Mystery Band 4 of the Mystery Track Pack is The Marshall Tucker Band, who named their band after a Blind Piano Tuner of the same name. This band from Spartanburg, South Carolina, made a strong debute with their self-titled LP, but really hit the big time with their 4th Studio Album, Searchin' for a Rainbow.

Fire on the Mountain, a song from Searchin' for a Rainbow, will be the third song in Mystery Track Pack 02.

_ _ _ _ _ / _
    Kraftwerk - The Model
    The Marshall Tucker Band - Fire on the Mountain
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

• Oops, I forgot to realize that I forgot to put in a Slash between the "The" and the first Blank for Mystery Band 2. :p

I shall fix that right now. ;)

_ _ _ _ _ / _
    The / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Kraftwerk - The Model
    The Marshall Tucker Band - Fire on the Mountain
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Placed in in a seperate post, so the post with The Mamas & The Papas Track Pack won't get deleted.
    Is six Richard Hell & the Voidoids?
  • edited August 1
    @Radiohead97

- Remember, you only have one guess per day unless we're down to the last Artist in the MTP 02.

Ignore this post.