FritzyKatz's Rock Band 5 Wishlist (With Tiers & DLC)

Comments

• edited September 2
    @coolkat Correct!

Mystery Band 6 is Stryper. Formed by brothers Michael and Robert Sweet, who are Christians, who are later joined by Guitarist, Oz Fox, and Bassist, Tim Gaines. This band became one of the most successful bands of Christian Rock, when their album, Soldiers Under Command, was certified gold by the RIAA.

The song that will be used for Mystery Track Pack 03 from Stryper, is Free, from the band's Platinum certified album, To Hell with the Devil.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ /_ _ _ /_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _
    Stryper - Free
    The Sugarhill Gang - Apache
    _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _

=Hints=
    01. Imagine if there was a fictional band named Omegaville, who has a hit called "Small in China". What would be the opposite of both the Band's name and the Song's Title?
    02. This band takes their last part of their name after a famous composer, and has done a cover of a song by a 1960's British Band.
    03. Higher than a Single, Lesser than a Triple.
    04. This 1980s Canadian Band was originally a band of Brothers. It still performs today, but only with one of the original members.
    05. One of the bands of the 1980s NWOBHM movement. It takes it's name after a Germanic Tribe.
    08. The forefathers of J-Pop. They have 4 songs that were in animes, with 2 of them being from the same anime.

EDIT: Fixed a typo error.
  • 1 is Alphaville, 2 is Camper Van Beethoven, 3 is Double, and 5 is... Saxon?
  • @JimmyLethal No guessing multiple artists, please. (Probably should've added that as a rule). ;) I'll choose one of your guesses out of random, and accept that. I'll choose 5. (The others can guess your other guesses).

And your guess on 5 is right. Mystery Band No.5 is Saxon. This band is one of the big kings of the NWOBHM movement with Iron Maiden, Def Leppard, and Motorhead. Their most successful album, Wheels of Steel, reached Platinum in the band's home country of the UK.

The song named after Saxon's Platinum Certified album, Wheels of Steel, will be the third song in Mystery Track Pack 03.

And also, a Random Letter for today... K.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ /_ _ _ /_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _
    Saxon - Wheels of Steel
    Stryper - Free
    _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ K

=Hints=
    01. Imagine if there was a fictional band named Omegaville, who has a hit called "Small in China". What would be the opposite of both the Band's name and the Song's Title?
    02. This band takes their last part of their name after a famous composer, and has done a cover of a song by a 1960's British Band.
    04. This 1980s Canadian Band was originally a band of Brothers. It still performs today, but only with one of the original members.
    08. The forefathers of J-Pop. They have 4 songs that were in animes, with 2 of them being from the same anime.
  • Radiohead97Radiohead97 Rising Star
    Is number 4 Men Without Hats?
  • thebipsnbeepsthebipsnbeeps Unsigned
    edited September 2
    1 is indeed Alphaville, and the song you're referring to is "Big in Japan" (hope the Japanese are okay with being opposites to China : P)

PS love the Apache choice, such a ridiculous (perhaps racially insensitive but still freaking fun) song!
  • edited November 3
    It's September 2. Are you ready to find out the special surprise that I have in store for today? :)

Introducing... ...Rock Band 5 2018! It's not an Expansion, but it's more of a squeal to my Rock Band 5 Wishlist. It will have a total of 84 Songs. This setlist will be half Songs that people know and recognize, and the other half will be Deep Cuts.

This special setlist will have songs revealed on here, but Tierings will be posted on a new Wishlist Thread based on that game. That's right, starting next year, I'll be making a new Wishlist Thread and moving all of my Wishlist Tier stuff from this thread to that thread. And that new thread will have Wishlist DLC that will be coming next year.

So, without further ado... Why don't we introduce the first 12 Songs for Rock Band 5 2018?

- The Beach Boys - Sloop John B.
    - Beck - Loser
    - Counting Crows - Omaha
    - Good Charlotte - I Just Wanna Live
    - Guns N' Roses - Paradise City
    - Hozier - Work Song
    - Imagine Dragons - Demons
    - Iron Maiden - Wraithchild
    - Lacuna Coil - Heaven's a Lie
    - Meat Loaf - Bat Out of Hell
    - Paramore - Told You So
    - ZZ Top - La Grange

There will be more songs that will coming each Saturday, so look forward to them as each Saturday comes.

(I'll be posting other stuff in a new post).
  • @Radiohead97 For Song 4, You are correct

Mystery Artist No.4 is Men Without Hats, a Canadian New Wave band that originally consisted of brothers Ivan, Stefan, and Colin Doroschuk and keyboardist Allen McCarthy. This band was known for the international hit, The Safety Dance, from the album "Rhythm of Youth". Today, only Ivan is the sole member from the original lineup who performs with the band.

The Safety Dance will be Song 4 of Mystery Track Pack 03.

@thebipsnbeeps For Song 1, You are correct. (And yes, I agree. Sugarhill's cover of Apache would be wicked in Rock Band 4, if we ever got it.)

Mystery Band 1 is Alphaville. This German Synthpop Band achieved international success when their first single, Big in Japan, from the album, Forever Young, reached No.1 on several European Charts, as well as the US Dance Hits charts.

Big In Japan will be Song 5 of Mystery Track Pack 03. And also, I released, that since this is a very special day for me. I'll choose two Random Letters of my choice for the Mystery Track Pack game. And that letter will be E and M.

Alphaville - Big in Japan
    _ _ M _ E _ /_ _ _ /_ E E _ _ _ _ E _
    _ _ _ _ _ E
    Men Without Hats - The Safety Dance
    Saxon - Wheels of Steel
    Stryper - Free
    _ M / _ E _ _ _ _ K

=Hints=
  • MCSMeisterMCSMeister Road Warrior
    edited September 2
    @JimmyLethal, read the rules:
    01. You only have one Guess per day (One guess means, if you guessed on one day, you must wait until the next day)
    Not really fair to the rest of us who want to guess TBH, but at least you know for the future now :)

Anyway, I guess I'll use his guess of Camper Van Beethoven for #2; that was going to be my guess today anyway.
  • edited September 2
    @MCSMeister And you are correct on Band 2. :)

Mystery Artist No.2 is Camper Van Beethoven, which was formed by Cracker's David Lowery and included Counting Crows' David Immerglück as a member one time. The band achieved success with their cover of Status Quo's Pictures of Matchstick Men.

The Camper Van Beethoven cover of Pictures of Matchstick Men will be Song 6 of Mystery Track Pack 03.

Camper Van Beethoven - Pictures of Matchstick Men
    _ _ _ _ _ E
    Saxon - Wheels of Steel
    Stryper - Free
    _ M / _ E _ _ _ _ K

=Hints=
  • Today's Random Letter is... D. And I'll also throw in 2 bonus Letters of my choice, since we're down to the last two Mystery Artists.... O and T.

D O _ _ _ E
    Saxon - Wheels of Steel
    Stryper - Free
    TM / _ E T _ O _ K

=Hints=
    Band 3 is Double, correct?
  • @MCSMeister Yep! :)

Mystery Band 3 is Double. This Swiss music duo, consisting of members Kurt Maloo and Felix Haug, are famous for the song The Captain of Her Heart, from the album "Blue". The said song reached 16 on the top 20 charts in the US, but reached No.3, the highest to have charted, in Italy and the Dominican Republic.

The Captain of Her Heart is the 7th Song of the Mystery Track Pack game. Only one more band left, who wants to guess it?

Double - The Captain of Her Heart
    Saxon - Wheels of Steel
    Stryper - Free
    TM / _ E T _ O _ K

=Hints=
  • EIGHT! IS! TEE! EMM! NNNETWOOOOORRRRK!!!!!!!11
  • @thebipsnbeeps CORRECT! (Get Wild and Tough! :D )

The last Mystery Band is TM Network. One of the earliest known J-Pop Bands from the 1980s, TM Network launched the music career of Tetsuya Komuro, who would later find success as a Lyricist in the 1990s. The band is best known for the song, Get Wild, which was used as the closing theme for the 1980s Anime based on the Weekly Shonen Jump manga, City Hunter.

And the last song to join the songs in Mystery Track Pack 03 is the 1989 Version of Get Wild. And now, the Mystery Track Pack 03 is done! :)

=Chapter 3 Story=
    "Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde got a call from a Pizza Delivery Boy from Los Angeles, who told them that he saw a Zootopian Tiger in his mid-30s, checking out the sights of the city. The two ZPD officers heads to LA, and eventually founded Anthony Stripes. The two officers takes him back home to Zootopia, where the Tiger's family is. Now Judy and Nick are halfway done finding the Missing Mammals."
    =Chapter 3 Story End=

- Alphaville - Big in Japan (Band Tier: Warmup)
    - Camper Van Beethoven - Pictures of Matchstick Men (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Double - The Captain of Her Heart (Band Tier: Warmup)
    - Men Without Hats - The Safety Dance (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Saxon - Wheels of Steel (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Stryper - Free (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - The Sugarhill Gang - Apache (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - TM Network - Get Wild '89 (Band Tier: Nightmare)

Look forward to the upcoming DLC, from the following artists: Adele, KC & The Sunshine Band, Marvin Gaye, Shakira, and Tomoyasu Hotei, in the following weeks of September.
  • The Empress of J-Pop graces her presence in my Rock Band 5 2018 Setlist.

=Newly Announced Songs for Rock Band 5 2018=
    - 4 Non Blondes - Spaceman
    - AFI - The Missing Frame
    - Arctic Monkeys - Brianstorm
    - Ayumi Hamasaki - Progress (From the video game, Tales of Xillia)
    - Coldplay - Violet Hill
    - Cyndi Lauper - The Goonies R Good Enough (From the film, The Goonies)
    - Foreigner - Long, Long Way from Home
    - The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Burning of the Midnight Lamp
    - Linkin Park - All For Nothing (Feat. Page Hamilton of Helmet)
    - Looking Glass - Brandy (You're a Fine Girl)
    - Marcy's Playground - Saint Joe on the Schoolbus
    - Ozzy Osbourne - Suicide Solution

Tomorrow will have a bonus DLC from a Artist that hasn't been announced in September's Artist Announcement Cards, so look forward to it.
  • It's Sunday, and it's time for me to unveil a new Wishlist DLC for the month of September.

This week's DLC is a 3-Song Pack from Colombian Pop Singer, Shakira. Plus a bonus DLC Song from a Artist that has made a unexpected entry into Rock Band via RBN. One of my favorite new Disney Songs is Try Everything, from Zootopia, which is in my Rock Band 5 On-Disc Setlist.

The three songs in this pack are...: From Laundry Service, Whenever, Wherever. From her recent album, El Dorado, Chantaje, which features musical collaboration from Raggaeton artist, Maluma. And finally, the theme song of the 2010 FIFA World Cup, Waka Waka (This Time for Africa), with the collaboration of Freshlyground, completes the trifecta of the song pack.

As for the 4th Song that isn't tied to the song pack. Well, I'll let the DLC Card speak for itself.

=Shakira 01=
    - Chantaje (Feat. Maluma) (Band Tier: Solid)
    - Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) (Feat. Freshlyground) (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Whenever, Wherever (Band Tier: Moderate)

=Standalone Song=
    - Rockapella - Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? (Band Tier: Moderate)

Yes, that's right. Rockapella makes their return with the song that made them famous. The song uses the 1995 Version that was featured in their album, Primer. The Main Lyrical Part are used for the primary Vocal Chart, while the "Doo-Wop-Doo-Doo-De-Doo-Wop" Part is used for the Guitar Chart, Jeff Thatcher's Vocal Percussion part is used for the Drum Chart, and Barry Carl's Bass part is used for the Bass Chart.

Next week will have another surprise... A Preview Pack of the Foo Fighter's newest album, Concrete and Gold, along with 3 of the remaining artists that was previously announced for September. So look forward to it. :)
  • The legendary Jersey Boys makes their return as one of the artists of Rock Band 5 2018.

=Newly announced songs for Rock Band 5 2018=
    - Alice in Chains - So Close
    - Avenged Sevenfold - Buried Alive
    - Def Leppard - Comin' Under Fire
    - Fleetwood Mac - The Chain
    - Foo Fighters - No Way Back
    - The Four Seasons - C'mon Marianne
    - The Jackson 5 - Goin' Back to Indiana
    - Mountain - For Yasgur's Farm
    - Red Hot Chili Peppers - Aeroplane
    - Symphony X - Without You
    - Vampire Weekend - Oxford Comma
    - World Party - Ship of Fools

Look forward to the Foo Fighters' Concrete and Gold Album Picks pack, plus a additional pack to tie in with a TV Show that I like to watch. :)
  • Live from the Harmonix Forums. This is Fritzy Katz's Rock Band 5 Wishlist. :)

It's Sunday, and it's time for me to reveal 2 new DLC Packs: The first one is a new series of DLC Packs called New Album Picks, a 3 song pack that highlights a newly released Album on this year in music, and this month's Album is the Foo Fighters' newly released album, Concrete and Gold.

The first song from this album in our Track Pack is Make It Right, which features guest vocals from Justin Timberlake. The drum chart on this song is insane. The second song in this pack is The Sky Is A Neighborhood, the second single from Concrete and Gold. The Line, which is the album's third single, completes the song pack.

Joining this DLC Pack is another one celebrating the 25th Season of Dancing With The Stars. Like with the previous pack, it has 3 songs. The first song is True to Your Heart, from the Disney Movie, Mulan, by 98 Degrees, with guest vocals from Stevie Wonder. Which represents one of the season's competing celebrities, Nick Lachey, who is the brother of Season 2's winner, Drew Lachey, and band member of 98 Degrees, which his brother is also a part of.

The next song to join the 2nd Pack, is Foolish Beat, by 80's Pop Icon, Debbie Gibson, who is also participating in this current season of Dancing With The Stars. And last, but not least, Boss of Me, from the 2000 Hit Comedy Sitcom, Malcolm in the Middle, by They Might Be Giants, completes the pack. This represents Frankie (Malcolm) Muniz, who is also participating in the DWTS' 25th Season.

So, without further ado, here are New Albums Pick 01 and Celebrating Dancing With The Stars Season 25 Packs.

=New Album Picks 01 (Foo Fighters - Concrete and Gold)=
    - The Line (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Make It Right (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - The Sky Is A Neighborhood (Band Tier: Moderate)

=Celebrating Dancing With The Stars Season 25=
    - 98 Degrees - True to Your Heart (Feat. Stevie Wonder) (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Debbie Gibson - Foolish Beat (Band Tier: Warmup)
    - They Might Be Giants - Boss of Me (Band Tier: Nightmare)

Last Week will be Tomoyasu Hotei and the R & B Artists, so look forward to those. :)
  • Honestly surprised you didn't put "Run" in the Concrete and Gold pack... unless I somehow missed that tier.
  • edited September 17

Honestly surprised you didn't put "Run" in the Concrete and Gold pack... unless I somehow missed that tier.

Yeah, I intentionally didn't included Run, because if we ever got new Foo Fighters as DLC for Rock Band 4, Run would most likely be chosen for the new DLC. I was actually surprised by Harmonix's decision of choosing a A7X song from their album, The Stage, over a song from Concrete and Gold to celebrate the album's release, on the week of the Drums Challenge.

EDIT: But thinking on that subject of a Concrete and Gold song not being chosen for Week 2 DLC, that would be monetizing, which is unfortunately illegal. But I digress, that Avenged Sevenfold song, God Damn, doesn't sound bad, after playing it. :)
  • This Canadian artist had won 6 Juno Awards and 5 MuchMusic Video Awards, as of yet. Now, he makes his Rock Band debute in my Rock Band 5 2018 Setlist with the song he won a Juno Award in 2007.

- .38 Special - Back on the Track
    - Best Coast - When I'm with You
    - Blues Traveler - The Mountains Win Again
    - Boston - Don't Look Back
    - Dinosaur Jr. - I Don't Think So
    - Duran Duran - A View to a Kill
    - Edwyn Collins - A Girl Like You
    - OK Go - Invincible
    - Sam Roberts - Bridge to Nowhere
    - The Temper Trap - Fall Together
    - Toto - I'll Supply the Love
    - The Who - Armenia City in the Sky

Oh yes, tomorrow will be the last DLC of September, and also the October Artist unveiling. The October Artist unveiling will be just as big as Oldies Month (June). So look forward to it.
  • It's Sunday, folks! :)

This week's Wishlist DLC of September will be the last week. And this time, we're doing things differently. Anytime I announce a set of three singles, they will be released alongside a Pack. And this Week's Pack is a 3-Song Pack from Japanese Guitarist, Tomoyasu Hotei.

First song in the pack is Thrill, from the album, King & Queen. Next song to join this pack is Battle Without Honor or Humanity, from the Kill Bill soundtrack. The final song to join this pack is How The Cookie Crumbles, from the album, Strangers, with features guest vocals from Iggy Pop.

Joining the Tomoyasu Hotei 01 Pack is a set of three singles representing the R&B/Soul/Funk genre. The first single is I Heard It From The Grapevine, by Marvin Gaye (Fun Fact: Although, Gaye did his version first, but the very first appearance of the song is the one that was done by Gladys Knight & The Pips).

The second song to join the set of R & B singles is Get Down Tonight, by KC & The Sunshine Band. And to complete the set of singles is Rolling In The Deep by Adele. So, without further ado, here is the Wishlist DLC of the last week of September.

=Tomoyasu Hotei 01=
    - Battle Without Honor or Humanity (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - How The Cookie Crumbles (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Thrill (Band Tier: Nightmare)

=Singles 019=
    - Adele - Rolling In The Deep (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - KC & The Sunshine Band - Get Down Tonight (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevine (Band Tier: Moderate)

Song Recap and October Artist unveiling will be coming later.
  • Hear is a Song Recap of September. (NOTE: This doesn't include songs from the Rock Band 5 2018 Setlist).

- 98 Degrees: True to Your Heart
    - Alphaville: Big In Japan
    - Camper Van Beethoven: Pictures of Matchstick Men
    - Debbie Gibson: Foolish Beat
    - Double: The Captain of Her Heart
    - Faster Pussycat: Bathroom Wall
    - Foo Fighters: The Line, Make It Right, The Sky Is a Neighborhood
    - Men Without Hats: The Safety Dance
    - Rockapella: Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego?
    - Saxon: Wheels of Steel
    - Shakira: Chantaje, Waka Waka (This Time for Africa), Whenever Wherever
    - Stryper: Free
    - Sweet: Little Willy
    - The Sugarhill Gang: Apache
    - T.Rex: Metal Guru
    - They Might Be Giants: Boss of Me
    - TM Network: Get Wild '89

And here is the list of Artists for October.

- The Album Leaf
    - The All-American Rejects
    - Amy Lee
    - Armored Saint
    - The Beat
    - Beck (Songs from his upcoming album "Colors")
    - Bobby (Boris) Pickett & The Crypt-Keepers
    - Bowling For Soup
    - Butthole Surfers
    - Classics IV
    - Crazy Lixx
    - Datarock
    - Davy Knowles and Back Door Slam
    - DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
    - Donovan
    - Erasure
    - Flyleaf
    - Grim Reaper
    - Helloween
    - Joe Bonamassa
    - Karmin
    - Kenny Wayne Shepherd
    - Keisha
    - Korn
    - Marilyn Manson
    - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
    - Nightmare
    - Oingo Boingo
    - The Polyphonic Spree
    - Rise Against
    - RJD2
    - Rockwell
    - Sheb Wooley
    - Shiny Toy Guns
    - Sparklehorse
    - Tiger Army
    - UB40
    - The Yoshida Brothers

Fun Fact: Three of these artists are tied to a Headbanger's Ball Halloween Special.
    edited September 26
    Welp, this makes for the third tier thread that has a "Burnin' for You" tier I'll be comparing, haha. Expect that around Thursday!
  • @MCSMeister Looking forward to it. (It's been a while since I had something from my Wishlist that gets announced as DLC. Hopefully, I get a song that isn't a Wishlist DLC). :)

And since I was one of the people who correctly identified the mystery song on Twitter/Facebook to be Burnin' for You, I shall reveal which DLC Pack for October that will be coming on the first week of that month.

- Nightmare Revisited

Yes, that's right. The tribute album to Disney's collaboration with the talented Tim Burton, The Nightmare Before Christmas. It will be coming with a singles set of three songs, on October 1st. So look forward to it, as well as the start of the next Mystery Track Pack game.
    "Burnin' for You" comparison

Drums are spot-on, bass is a dot off, while vocals and guitar are two dots off. I'm honestly really shocked that you put guitar at only a 2 for this one. It wasn't even tiered relatively. I'd say the first half of the song is a 2 dot, but the solo and everything afterwards objectively makes it way higher than a 2. Kind of curious where that came from. Other than that, I can understand the other tiers. Even though vocals are 2 dots off, I can see why someone would think they deserve 0 dots since it's fairly simple singing for the most part.

And, as per tradition when more than one person tiers the same song, I made a three-way tier comparison between your tier, @LiveHomeVideo's, and @TuleRune's.
  • @MCSMeister I thought the Guitar was easy, that's why I gave the Guitar Difficulty a Two. But then again, I honestly didn't expected anything on Guitar from BOC to be easy. (If Harmonix ever decided to do Cities on Flames with Rock'n Roll, then I can easily expect the Guitar Difficulty to be either 4 or 5 dots at best).

In regards to this, yes, I'll admit that my tiering on the Guitar was bad, and thus, I agree with Harmonix's Tiering. I'm honestly surprised that Harmonix tiered the Vocals on 3, because I can easily FC Godzilla and (Don't Fear) The Reaper on Expert Vocals, but I'll respect their tiering of the vocals.

Anyways, rather than replacing the song on the Spring Fan Vote pack, I decided to relegate the pack into a Single Set of two random songs. So therefore, the Spring Fan Vote pack has been removed, because of Burnin' for You's inclusion as a RB4 DLC.

I'll remove Burnin' for You from the Wishlist Thread later.
  • The legendary Finnish Rock Band that has influence Guns'N Roses, Skid Row, and Poison, makes their Rock Band debut on my Rock Band 5 2018 Setlist.

=Newly Announced Songs for Rock Band 5 2018=
    - 'Til Tuesday - Voices Carry
    - At The Drive-In - Rolodex Propaganda
    - The Bangles - Hazy Shade of Winter
    - Blondfire - Kiss and Collide
    - Brownsville Station - Smokin' In The Boys' Room
    - Hanoi Rocks - People Like Me
    - Meat Puppets - Backwater
    - The Psychedelic Furs - Run and Run
    - The Spencer Davis Group - Gimme Some Lovin'
    - Swingin' Utters - A Promise to Distinction
    - War - Don't Let No One Get You Down
    - You Me at Six - Lived a Lie

Only 24 songs left until the entire Rock Band 5 2018 Setlist is complete. :)
  • "'Twas a long time ago, longer now than it seems, in a place that perhaps you seen in your dreams. For the story that you are about to be told took place in the holiday worlds of old. Now, you've probably wondering where holidays come from. If you haven't, I'd say it's time you begun."

It's Sunday, and it's also the start of October. :)

That means, a new round of the Mystery Track Pack game will be beginning shortly. But first, we're going to reveal the first Wishlist DLC of October Week 1: A Pack containing songs from Nightmare Revisited, the tribute album to Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas, and a set of 3 singles representing the Reggae/Ska genre.

First, we'll cover the Reggae/Ska singles. First song of this set is Mirror in the Bathroom by The Beat, or commonly known as The English Beat in my country. The second song in this set is The Rascal King, by The Mighty Mighty Bosstones. UB40's famous cover of Neil Diamond's Red Red Wine completes this set.

Second, we'll cover the Nightmare Revisited Pack. Nearly every song from the album is in this pack, including Marilyn Manson's cover of one of the movie's most iconic songs, This Is Halloween. But like I said before, Nearly, because not every song from the album is in the pack. The following that are omitted are...

- Overture
    - Opening
    - Doctor Finklestein/In the Forest
    - Jack and Sally Montage
    - Poor Jack
    - Closing

And further more, Rodrigo y Gabriela's cover of Oogie Boogie's Song is replaced by the Amazon exclusive cover by Tiger Army, which has more instrumentation. So, with that detail explained, I can now present to you, The Nightmare Revisited pack.

=Nightmare Revisited Pack=
    - Marilyn Manson - This is Halloween (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - The All-American Rejects - Jack's Lament (Band Tier: Apprentice)
    - Flyleaf - What's This? (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - The Polyphonic Spree - Town Meeting Song (Band Tier: Impossible)
    - Sparklehorse - Jack's Obsession (Band Tier: Warmup)
    - Korn - Kidnap the Sandy Claws (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Rise Against - Making Christmas (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - The Yoshida Brothers - Nabbed (Band Tier: Challenging)
    - Tiger Army - Oogie Boogie's Song (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - Amy Lee - Sally's Song (Band Tier: Solid)
    - RJD2 - Christmas Eve Montage (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - Datarock - To the Rescue (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - Shiny Toy Guns - Finale/Reprise (Band Tier: Solid)
    - The Album Leaf - End Title (Band Tier: Solid)
    =Singles 020=
    - The Beat - Mirror in the Bathroom (Band Tier: Moderate)
    - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - The Rascal King (Band Tier: Nightmare)
    - UB40 - Red, Red, Wine (Band Tier: Solid)

The Mystery Track Pack game will be starting soon. :)
  • It's that time again... Time to start the next round of the Mystery Track Pack game. As usual, 8 mystery artists to represent a decade of Rock music, and this time, we are doing the 1990s. And remember these rules...

01. You only have one guess per day.
    02. You can only guess one artist.
    03. When we're down to one artist left, then you can have another guess.
    04. Slashes represents a space.
    05. The words "The" and "'s", as well as the symbol "&" will be shown. Numbers on the other hand, will not be showen.
    06. Once a day, I will reveal one letter out of random. Today's Random letter is I.

_ _ _ _ _ _
    _ I _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ I _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _
    _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ / _ I _ / _ I _ _
    _ _ I _ _ / _ I _ _ _
    _ _ _ _ _

=Hints=
    1. A song from this band was in the very first Guitar Hero game.
    2. There is a Turtle named after this band's hit song.
    3. Soundgarden was one of the six bands that contributed songs to the soundtrack for the updated version of a Sega Genesis game. This band and Mystery Band 5 are two of the 5 other bands.
    4. Most of the lyrics of this band's biggest hit are spoken word, which is a mock parody to a 1964 teen advice book.
    5. Soundgarden was one of the six bands that contributed songs to the soundtrack for the updated version of a Sega Genesis game. This band and Mystery Band 3 are two of the 5 other bands.
    6. A Ska-punk band that has one of their albums for tdc002's Avatar.
    7. This female British Teen Pop band is Girl Power personified.
    8. One of the big four Britpop bands, along with Oasis and Blur.

Happy guessing. :)