PDP Wired Legacy Adapter (In Stock on Amazon, Go Now Non-U.S. Drummers!)

Comments

• HaibaneHaibane Opening Act

wonder how in demand the thing will be. should have bought some spares...

It's max two per order
  • avelascoavelasco Unsigned
    w
    uppyb0t said:

I have a feeling this inventory will hold for a while, so hopefully people buy responsibly and we'll have a source should any of ours have issues.

hopefully, there will be enough to flood the small market we're in and all the speculators will suck it.
    you guys complain? I'm in f*ck*n' Argentina... had to use MyUS and they'll charge A LOT to send it here :neutral: . anyway... I'm happy I'm finally getting one!
  • uppyb0t said:

I have a feeling this inventory will hold for a while, so hopefully people buy responsibly and we'll have a source should any of ours have issues.

yeah was thinking about getting some spares. it's pretty bad seeing ebay etc selling these types of things for 200...
  • thomaz01thomaz01 Unsigned
    Has PDP confirmed any orders yet? Mine is still at processing...
  • dgiles79dgiles79 Opening Act
    thomaz01 said:

Has PDP confirmed any orders yet? Mine is still at processing...

I ordered at 9:01am PT Friday, and mine still shows processing.
  • KazooKazoo Unsigned
    Still processing. (Ordered around 9:15 PT on Friday)
  • maybe we won't get the thing until 2018...lol
  • NofxthepirateNofxthepirate Unsigned
    edited August 2
    Its been like 2+ months, whats another few days right? *sits at drum kit and cries*
  • thomaz01thomaz01 Unsigned
    I asked them about the "processing". Apparently it is okay.

• KazooKazoo Unsigned
    I really hope that's true... but that response looks boiler plate.
  • if your e kit has usb out. can you just plug it into t

Its been like 2+ months, whats another few days right? *sits at drum kit and cries*

2+ months? when did the last ones ship? hasn't it been a year with multiple delays?
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith

if your e kit has usb out. can you just plug it into t

Nope.

2+ months? when did the last ones ship? hasn't it been a year with multiple delays?

Nope. There have been previous shippings, most recently I think in March or April.
  • USB kits like the Alesis DM6 require an annoying chain where you connect to your computer running MIDI-OX then USB-to-MIDI out into the adapter. It doesn't impact performance at all but it's such a mess to setup.
  • LoopyChew said:

Nope.

Nope. There have been previous shippings, most recently I think in March or April.
    I'm pretty sure this is the delayed march-april shipment!
  • edited August 3

LoopyChew said:

Nope.

I'm pretty sure this is the delayed march-april shipment!
    Nope. I ordered mine during the April run and received it less than a week later.
  • Last april? That makes no sense why are people complaining then that it was taking so long for the second run etc? They even said they weren't doing anymore I thought...
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star

Last april? That makes no sense why are people complaining then that it was taking so long for the second run etc? They even said they weren't doing anymore I thought...

Because the April shipments were limited to around 200 pieces, so almost nobody got one.

The true test for demand of these suckers is the next month. If this bigger run sells out, well then, there really is demand. I suspect this 3,000 piece run to still be available a year from now.
  • So you are saying I jumped the gun buying one then? :(

So you are saying I jumped the gun buying one then? :(

You only jumped the gun if you bought off eBay for an inflated price. I bought my three on the first day of the initial pre-order and don't regret it.
  • So you are saying I jumped the gun buying one then? :(

You only jumped the gun if you bought off eBay for an inflated price. I bought my three on the first day of the initial pre-order and don't regret it.
    why buy so many?
    One for my Ions. One for my Stage Kit in hopes that it will be supported in RB4 someday. One back-up.
  • dgiles79dgiles79 Opening Act
    Got a shipping notification this morning for my order, looks like they're starting to ship out now.
  • same
  • KazooKazoo Unsigned
    And, same. USPS, with tracking number
  • dlleweldllewel Unsigned
    Congrats everyone that has finally got one on the way! I know it's been a long wait, but hopefully it will be worth it once you are playin' those drums! B)
  • just got rb4...looking at the hardest drum songs...for me it's sad because some are sweet but they don't have double kick...:( have to neglect a leg if i buy them...
  • Mine didn't ship today...maybe next week. I don't know how big PDP is exactly, but I've never had to wait this long for anything to ship, even from small companies.
  • StedmisterStedmister Unsigned
    shipping nodifcation came today
  • mine is being delivered today..just bought a e kit this weekend for it..now gotta get a throne and pro midi adapter
  • KazooKazoo Unsigned
    Mine has arrived!