PDP Wired Legacy Adapter (In Stock on Amazon, Go Now Non-U.S. Drummers!)

Comments

• thomaz01thomaz01 Unsigned
    Has PDP confirmed any orders yet? Mine is still at processing...
  • dgiles79dgiles79 Opening Act
    thomaz01 said:

Has PDP confirmed any orders yet? Mine is still at processing...

I ordered at 9:01am PT Friday, and mine still shows processing.
  • KazooKazoo Unsigned
    Still processing. (Ordered around 9:15 PT on Friday)
  • NofxthepirateNofxthepirate Unsigned
    edited August 2017
    Its been like 2+ months, whats another few days right? *sits at drum kit and cries*
  • I asked them about the "processing". Apparently it is okay.

• KazooKazoo Unsigned
    I really hope that's true... but that response looks boiler plate.
  • if your e kit has usb out. can you just plug it into t

Nope.

2+ months? when did the last ones ship? hasn't it been a year with multiple delays?

Nope. There have been previous shippings, most recently I think in March or April.
  • USB kits like the Alesis DM6 require an annoying chain where you connect to your computer running MIDI-OX then USB-to-MIDI out into the adapter. It doesn't impact performance at all but it's such a mess to setup.
  • edited August 2017

LoopyChew said:

if your e kit has usb out. can you just plug it into t

Nope.

2+ months? when did the last ones ship? hasn't it been a year with multiple delays?

Nope. There have been previous shippings, most recently I think in March or April.
    I'm pretty sure this is the delayed march-april shipment!
    Nope. I ordered mine during the April run and received it less than a week later.
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star

Last april? That makes no sense why are people complaining then that it was taking so long for the second run etc? They even said they weren't doing anymore I thought...

Because the April shipments were limited to around 200 pieces, so almost nobody got one.

The true test for demand of these suckers is the next month. If this bigger run sells out, well then, there really is demand. I suspect this 3,000 piece run to still be available a year from now.

So you are saying I jumped the gun buying one then? :(

You only jumped the gun if you bought off eBay for an inflated price. I bought my three on the first day of the initial pre-order and don't regret it.
    One for my Ions. One for my Stage Kit in hopes that it will be supported in RB4 someday. One back-up.
  • dgiles79dgiles79 Opening Act
    Got a shipping notification this morning for my order, looks like they're starting to ship out now.
  • KazooKazoo Unsigned
    And, same. USPS, with tracking number
  • dlleweldllewel Unsigned
    Congrats everyone that has finally got one on the way! I know it's been a long wait, but hopefully it will be worth it once you are playin' those drums! B)
  • Mine didn't ship today...maybe next week. I don't know how big PDP is exactly, but I've never had to wait this long for anything to ship, even from small companies.
  • shipping nodifcation came today
  • mine is being delivered today..just bought a e kit this weekend for it..now gotta get a throne and pro midi adapter
  • KazooKazoo Unsigned
    Mine has arrived!
  • Mine is supposed to ship to Canada. The package entered the Redlands facility on August 3rd then arrived in San Diego 2 days later then LA the next day and is still in LA now. I don't understand why my shipment is essentially circling around in the wrong direction for 4 days. The last time I had a package delivered from USPS it traveled from Texas to my doorstep in about the same timespan.
  • Hey is there a way to play Rock Band 4 on PS4 with the Roland TD4KP? cuz there is no MIDIOUT
    what do I need for the setup??

• Evil_DanEvil_Dan Unsigned
    edited August 2017
    raz1n said:

Hey is there a way to play Rock Band 4 on PS4 with the Roland TD4KP? cuz there is no MIDIOUT
    what do I need for the setup??

According to the instruction manual (page 7) it has a MIDI Out on the right hand side of the module.

Page 39-41 tells you how to set up the MIDI channels for each pad and the instructions for the Madcatz MIDI Pro Adaptor have all the numbers you'll need to set it up.