PDP Wired Legacy Adapter (In Stock on Amazon, Go Now Non-U.S. Drummers!)

Comments

• Mine is supposed to ship to Canada. The package entered the Redlands facility on August 3rd then arrived in San Diego 2 days later then LA the next day and is still in LA now. I don't understand why my shipment is essentially circling around in the wrong direction for 4 days. The last time I had a package delivered from USPS it traveled from Texas to my doorstep in about the same timespan.
  • Hey is there a way to play Rock Band 4 on PS4 with the Roland TD4KP? cuz there is no MIDIOUT
    what do I need for the setup??

• Evil_DanEvil_Dan Unsigned
    edited August 8
    raz1n said:

Hey is there a way to play Rock Band 4 on PS4 with the Roland TD4KP? cuz there is no MIDIOUT
    what do I need for the setup??

According to the instruction manual (page 7) it has a MIDI Out on the right hand side of the module.

Page 39-41 tells you how to set up the MIDI channels for each pad and the instructions for the Madcatz MIDI Pro Adaptor have all the numbers you'll need to set it up.
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    We should be tracking how long these stay in stock.
  • @raz1n here's a photo it's on the right side as @Evil_Dan has said. Also you're going to need a PS3 MIDI-Pro Adapter and here are the MIDI values for each pad. Also that link/instructions just so happen to be for a TD-4 module. :) Happy drumming!

And I just got my 4th adapter. Really hope the non-US/Canada people get an easy fix. Maybe the 'over-stock' will show up on Amazon.*

*totally a hope, wish and a prayer*
  • okay Thank you Guys :smile:
  • Got mine today :)
    Now - just gotta find the right kit..
  • SteakkSteakk Unsigned
    I don't know why, but I was on the toilet at work this morning and I had the random thought to just check and see if PDP had any of the adapters in stock. Let me just say that it is a good thing I was already on the toilet, or else I would have sh*t myself. They had them in stock! I quickly placed the order, and now we just wait to see if it goes through. (They already charged my bank, so here's hoping they have enough stock to cover the order.)

• Evil_DanEvil_Dan Unsigned
    edited August 9
    Ignore the scalper. If you choose a different seller then it appears, while it's not in stock, it is again available for order from Amazon. This should allow those outside the US and Canada to get their hands on one again at $29.99, assuming Amazon actually get some stock.
  • Lakers_Fan_24Lakers_Fan_24 Opening Act
    edited August 9
    I already have 3, don't need another. However, at 9am Wednesday 8/9/17 there in stock !!!! go get em.....

http://pdp.com/en/shop/rock-bandtm-wired-legacy-adapter
  • SteakkSteakk Unsigned
    uppyb0t said:

Steakk said:

I don't know why, but I was on the toilet at work this morning...

Most likely digestion.
    Well played sir, well played :smiley:
  • KrlosDkiKrlosDki Unsigned
    Evil_Dan said:

Ignore the scalper. If you choose a different seller then it appears, while it's not in stock, it is again available for order from Amazon. This should allow those outside the US and Canada to get their hands on one again at $29.99, assuming Amazon actually get some stock.

Yes, finally! When I sent the screenshots that was the only seller. I can't believe I am able to buy one finally :`D
  • Don't know if there's still stock but the PDP adapter has another Amazon run.

• edited August 11
    They are in stock on both websites... hurry non-US players!!!

oops, I meant that you can get them through Amazon for the non-US players :D

It still shows as 'In Stock' in both websites to me.
  • HaibaneHaibane Opening Act
    edited August 14
    KrlosDki said:

I think he means that international buyers can't purchase anything on the PDP website (only Amazon), rather than PDP being out of stock on their own site.

• Hane_11 said:

Mine is supposed to ship to Canada. The package entered the Redlands facility on August 3rd then arrived in San Diego 2 days later then LA the next day and is still in LA now. I don't understand why my shipment is essentially circling around in the wrong direction for 4 days. The last time I had a package delivered from USPS it traveled from Texas to my doorstep in about the same timespan.

Same so i checked Canada post it shows it in montreal
    Haibane said:

KrlosDki said:

I think he means that international buyers can't purchase anything on the PDP website (only Amazon), rather than PDP being out of stock on their own site.

Oh, I see...my fault then :D