Harmonix Music VR Official Community Survey!

HMXmattitudeHMXmattitude Harmonix Developer
Hey gang!

For those that don’t know me, my name’s Matt and I’m the User Researcher here at Harmonix. I coordinate the playtesting for all of our projects. In a nutshell, it’s my job to find out what players think about our games, as we’re working on them.

Another part of my job is to help dig into how players are feeling about our games after they launch. In addition to pouring over your feedback here on the forums and elsewhere online, we also rely on player surveys.

The time has come for another player survey, this one all about Harmonix Music VR! We want to hear more about your experiences and thoughts on the title.

If you can spare a couple minutes, please complete this survey and answer all questions openly and honestly.

Harmonix Music VR Community Survey

Please feel free to spread the word and share the link with anybody else who you think would be interested! Thanks a ton! Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us.

Matt

P.S. Even if you haven’t played Harmonix Music VR, we still want to hear from you!

P.P.S. If you’re around the Boston area, please feel free to sign up for playtesting at harmonixmusic.com/playtest (and share this link too)!
This discussion has been closed.