What Are You Doing Right Now? Part SEVENTEEN - Court of Owls

Comments

• Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    A villain would use "Arrivederci" instead.
    And the explosion would sound like "BUM"
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP

A villain would use "Arrivederci" instead.
    And the explosion would sound like "BUM"

Then after the bomb was secretly set into villains getaway airship, it sends shrapnel raining down as he quips "Dreadful weather we're having."
  • DrowGamer77DrowGamer77 Serious Business
    wow, the internets is alive with hate for EA today
  • Did you see the Reddit post with -400,000? They got nuked like the COD:AW trailer on Youtube last year lol
  • Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert
    What's the deal? I want to hate on EA too.
  • Too many lootboxes or something like that
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    1-> The McDonalds on the Champs Elysee was pretty classy. I got a fresh baked pastry there.

2-> I had great seats for Nickleback when they cancelled their tour last year or the year before. Couldn't get nearly as good of seats when they came back around so I didn't go.
  • razor63razor63 Unsigned
    rkbdgurl said:

Just checking in to say Hey. Didn't want you to think I've abandoned ya-all. Computer is really bad. I don't think duct tape can even save it. I'm hoping it will hold out til Christmas. I don't think a person should have to buy a computer more than once every ten years. Is that wrong?! :wink:

I expect a piece of tech to last o longer than 5 years usually. My previous laptop died after 6, but then one before that lasted, like, 3. My PC is 3 years old now, and is starting to have a few very minor issues, but is mostly fine. Depends on the manufacture, build quality, etc. etc. but I'd definitely suggest getting a new one sooner, heh. A lot changes in 2 years in the tech industry, let alone 10, heh.
    If I buy something it better last.

(Drives away in his Edsel)
    Making that joke made me stumble on this guy. Now I wished I had gone there.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edsel_Ford_Fong
  • Wildcat15 said:

Did you see the Reddit post with -400,000? They got nuked like the COD:AW trailer on Youtube last year lol

-540,000. Meaningless at the end, but still funny
  • Wildcat15 said:

Wildcat15 said:

Did you see the Reddit post with -400,000? They got nuked like the COD:AW trailer on Youtube last year lol

The more dislikes gives them more trending time. So it's really counteractive.
  • Wildcat15 said:

Wildcat15 said:

The more dislikes gives them more trending time. So it's really counteractive.
    The record used to be -9000, they're about to get to -600,000 lol
    My PC is at least 8 years old and uses Vista and works "just fine". Except nothing is supported any more / nothing updates: I really need to replace it. I fully expect my next laptop to work for me for 5-8 years. Phones these days seems to lose functionality before 2 years are up and that's just pathetic.
  • I know what I'm getting for Christmas.

• DrowGamer77DrowGamer77 Serious Business
    are we still doing this?
  • Sure
    Naked.
  • In The Rain?
  • Singing

In The Rain?

edited 4:13PM
    I keep feeling like it would be rude not to put something in the "Rock Band Diaries! Share Your Stories as Rock Band Turns 10!" thread, but I have already been way, way too chatty over the years. And something short and simple like, "I love the franchise, the games have all been an incredibly important part of my gaming life and life in general" just doesn't seem epic enough to share there.

(but it's true)
  • firedoom666firedoom666 Headliner
    yeah that is kinda my problem, I love the games and play them everyday but I don't have any great or life changing moments to share

The most interesting thing I got is when I was in class at my community college and was surfing the internet and saw it announced that Ayreon was coming to Rock Band Network. That made me jump out of my seat and scream in excitement during the middle of a lecture
  • I suddenly have the urge to play laser tag.