What Are You Doing Right Now? Part SEVENTEEN - Court of Owls

Comments

• rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    I go away for a few days, and look what happens!, waydrn has evolved yet once again. Good thing I only had to read 4 pages to get up to speed. For the record... I like blue cheese best, and I love taco chips dipped in cocktail sauce.
    Carry on :)
  • Lawdog1521Lawdog1521 Squirrel Chasing Expert
    Weed is legal here now and you can buy gummi bears with thc for ten bucks. It says its about an average dose a bear... but who eats just one gunmi bear?

• Delibird444Delibird444 Opening Act
    Weed is legal in Maryland and DC now as well. I just need to give it some time for some shops to open, then I might book a hotel with TV and Wi-Fi and drive up to have myself a ball.
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    Not legal with my current job no matter what the local laws may say. Maybe I'll try it when I retire or sooner if our office gets closed down forever.
  • M_Robbins5M_Robbins5 Road Warrior
    Boy this first week of work after having a week off has been rough. At least tomorrow is Friday.
  • I did not inhale.

Yes you did, yes you did. It is impossible not to inhale at least a microbial amount if you draw it in.
  • DrowGamer77DrowGamer77 Serious Business

Was?

wife and kids keep getting in the way of my stoner lifestyle, so yeah .... oh, and work.

Weed is legal here now and you can buy gummi bears with thc for ten bucks. It says its about an average dose a bear... but who eats just one gummi bear?

depends on the mg per bear, I guess. And how many bears are in the bag?
  • jibjqrkljibjqrkl Eventually Perceptive
    edited January 6
    Just added Deep Purple to my lists of concerts :D

Guess my pc upgrade will have to wait another year >_<
  • Dadasaurus RexDadasaurus Rex Rawwwwwwr!
    edited January 6
    I'm having a big ol' helping of the yawns for lunch today. Must turn to the evil Dr. Keurig for help.
    I really like coffee.

caffeine is easily my favorite drug. #2-#5 will be kept secret for legal purposes.
    10 bears at 10 mg for $10.

That's aTENtion getting.
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    I'm heading to Vegas tonight for the Styx / Don Felder show at the Venetian tomorrow night. Should be fun, as long they get rid of the shooter at the rest area near Mountain Pass that has the 15 shut down in both directions.
    Does this involve me smuggeling them up my butt?

10 bears at 10 mg for $10.

That's aTENtion getting.

that's a pretty standard dosage - appropriate for medicinal usage. . Problem with edibles though is that they take longer to "work" so people go overboard after the first couple and then end up having a real bad time.

and a whole pizza

only if you WANT it to ;)
  • Edibles and other heavy extracts is where people are getting in trouble.
    Tourists and Noobs chow down 3 gummies then roll up into a ball, goon out and start praying right before they go to the Emergency Room.
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP

I'm not saying yes or no, I'm just curious how many fit.
  • razor63razor63 Unsigned
    edited January 6
    ...And I'll make my solo debut in WAYDRN? with a quiet peek in the orifices of page 5...

EDIT: That didn't sound quite how I wanted it too, but oh well. Either way, just finished playing RB for the last time for the next 2 months...
  • Delibird444Delibird444 Opening Act
    edited January 6
    razor63 said:

...And I'll make my solo debut in WAYDRN? with a quiet peek in the orifices of page 5...

EDIT: That didn't sound quite how I wanted it too, but oh well. Either way, just finished playing RB for the last time for the next 2 months...

We ARE talking about butts, so orifaces works.
  • razor63razor63 Unsigned

razor63 said:

We ARE talking about butts, so orifaces works.
    When in doubt, always use orifices...
  • Dadasaurus RexDadasaurus Rex Rawwwwwwr!
    edited January 7
    I really need to drive this bus down a different road than the one we are on.
    Next stop Ft Worth Stock Yards for some calf liver and fries and beer.
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    What does Ft. Worth stock in their yard hole?
  • brookfieldworldorderbrookfieldworldorder Opening Act
    edited January 7
    I'd love to put some calf fries and beer in my pie hole.
  • calloycalloy Unsigned
    i never really got the eating testicles thing. have a nice supper, though. ick...
  • calloy said:

i never really got the eating testicles thing. have a nice supper, though. ick...

Testicles? What the hell are you talking about? I said Calf liver and fries. Gross.

• Oh, calf liver and fries. Eh, just fries for me.
    Witticus said:

I'm not saying yes or no, I'm just curious how many fit.
    If you've seen my butt, you'd know quit a few.

Bushels in fact.
    Woah.

Get the the end of the thread and people are trying to eat your balls.

Edibles and other heavy extracts is where people are getting in trouble.
    Tourists and Noobs chow down 3 gummies then roll up into a ball, goon out and start praying right before they go to the Emergency Room.

While I in no way condone the ingestion of hallucinagens, I thank you for the advice of a hypothetcal scenerio where said hallucinagens are now legal.

Of course the results would make a great podcast.
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    edited January 7
    I have no experience with those kind of gummies but I've seen something similar happen with jello shots. They take a while to digest, so you need up to 40 minutes to be sure if you've had too many.