Xbox casual crew looking for members

BookerBooker Rising Star
edited January 25 in Rock Band Rivals
My 2 man crew has hit Gold tier but don't see us getting any higher without some help.

If you're looking for a crew that don't mind how much you play (the 2 of us just now only manage a couple of hours a week as it is) my GT is S F Booker.

Throw me a friend request and a message and I'll send an invite out.

Comments

• BookerBooker Rising Star
    This week we just managed to hang on in the Gold tier but need more bodies to get further.

Send a request to Goblins of Doom and I will add you in :smiley:
  • Hey man. I applied for your crew :) GT: Dukoljiki
    Accepted mate, welcome to the Goblins :wink:

We usually don't play till Friday night so don't worry if things are quiet till then.
  • Thanks! No worries. I can do Friday nights.
  • Hey man I can't find the crew, can you send an invite. I can play any time.
    edited January 26
    Did a search for you and couldn't find anything. Send a message to my Gamertag (S F Booker) and I'll get an invite sent. (or just do a search for Goblin, the list that comes up should be short enough to find us)
    So this week we've promoted to Platinum :smiley: but we still have plenty of space for more crew members (especially drummer and vocalists).

Post here or get in touch through the Xbox and I'll send invites out.
    Our first week in Platinum survived, no promotion but we were sitting just inside the top 100 on both leaderboards by the end.

There are still 3 places left for anyone who is interested (although the only thing we're missing is vocalists who can do better than my miserable attempts on medium).

Contact details are on the posts above.
    Another week safe in Platinum but have had crew members dropping in and out like hot cakes.

Currently have 2 open slots for anyone who is interested, any skill or instrument and no pressure about how much or little you play.

Contact details are in earlier posts.
    Some phenomenal contributions from the crew this week that put us in the promotion spot in crew xp with only my murdering songs at medium bringing the spotlight score down and keeping us in Platinum for another week.

Currently have 1 (or maybe 2 due to a no-show) spots free for anyone who is interested (although any kind of vocalist would be great and save my family listening to me attempt to sing once a week!)

Contact details in earlier posts.
    And another crew member disappears without a word :-(

We now have 3 spots open for any instrument/skill level. Contact me on my GT S F Booker for an invite.
  • I've requested Membership. 900 level Vocalist. It was higher but Multiplayer songs have driven it down
    Another week done and we're still sitting comfortably in Platinum. Currently have 2 open slots and would prefer drummers but would welcome any instrument/skill level.

Contact details are further up the thread.
    Seems like Platinum is going to be our permanent home (not that I'm complaining, that puts us in the top 400 crews).

We currently have 1 open slot, expert guitar/bass preferred but happy to take any instrument/skill level.

Contact details in thread
  • KidsonKidson Unsigned
    Looking to join if you're with having a drummer. Currently at 939 skill and 500+ songs as well im on almost everyday so fairly regular player. GT is Kidso The Schiz if you're interested
    After over a month of sitting comfortably in Platinum it looks like we're going to drop down to Gold this week but we are going to have a couple of open slots (due to inactivity)

If you want to help us bounce back up again we're accepting any instrument/difficulty level (although Expert guitar/bass would be great).

Contact details in the thread but quickest way is to message me at S F Booker.
    And we're straight back up to Platinum. 2 slots free for anyone looking for stress/hassle free crew, any instrument/difficulty level.

Contact details littered through the post :wink:
    It's beginning to look like we are destined to bounce between Gold and Platinum.

Feel like helping us break this trend? We have 2 slots free for any instrument/difficulty.

Contact details littered through this thread but best way is to message me on the XBox at S F Booker
    The trend of yo-yoing between Gold and Platinum continues. Still 2 slots free (and maybe more) for any instrument/difficulty.

Message me at S F Booker for an invite.
    And we're back up to Platinum this week (with only half the crew participating and a song played total of 40!)

Still open for new bodies (can free up to 6 spaces if needed), just give me a shout through the Xbox at S F Booker.
    First week in a while that we hung on in Platinum. Hats off to the couple of crew members who went above and beyond this week :smiley:

Saying that there is still 4 places up for grabs if anyone is looking for a no pressure/play how much you want to crew.

Contact details in the thread or message me at S F Booker on the Xbox.
    It's been a while but doing another unactive clearout before season 1 kicks off.

We're still bouncing between gold and platinum and will have 2-3 slots free (unless people re-appear), vocalist preferred but will take any active players.

We hung on in Platinum this week (I even picked up the mic to murder all 3 spotlight songs at medium) We have 1 slot free, vocalist preferred (to stop the above happening again) but will take any active player.

On a side note, current crew members song plays range from 1 to 20+ a week. I'm generally happy if you play something each week and won't kick due to low song count.

Message me at S F Booker on the Xbox for an invite.
    Week 1 of Season 1 complete and we're up to Silver (Top 200 on the leaderboards as well) but we've still got a couple of spaces for active members.

Vocalist are preferred but will accept any skill level/instrument.

Contact me at S F Booker on the Xbox for an invite.
    It's been a while but we currently have 2 spaces free due to inactivity.

Just going to miss out on promotion to Diamond this week but looking good for next.

Looking for any instrument/skill level and only ask that you play something every week.

Contact me at S F Booker on Xbox for an invite.
    It's been a while but we've got one space free due to inactivity.
    We fell just short of reaching bloodstone last season but remain hopeful.

Looking for any instrument/skill level with the only requirement being you play something every week.

We just got promoted to diamond this week and have 1 free space due to inactivity.

Any instrument/skil level and our only requirement is that you contribute something each week.

• Hey booker, I am looking for a crew. I play pro drums mainly and I like to sing. Just started into rivals, atm my skill is around 690, but since I got e drums quite recently I suspect that to grow. Had a totally worn down rb3 kit which did not work for clean and precise playing.

I am 34 years old and from Germany, have about 800 songs and am willing to buy spotlight songs.

If you are interested my gt is sero7onin, I would be happy to be invited to your crew.
    And I'm back again. Have 1 slot open due to a mysterious drop out.

we're a top 2% ranked crew who's only requirement is that you contribute something each week.

Would prefer a drummer but open to any instrument/skill level.