We demand online matchmaking and multiple instruments per console!

edited January 19 in Rock Band
Harmonix recently announced that online would be released without random matchmaking and restricting everyone to one instrument per player. Later they noted that they might be willing to change their minds and add them down the road if the demand was high enough. So let's make them hear it folks! Add your signature and comment if you also demand the return of these features.

Comments

• D1MatmanD1Matman Unsigned
    edited January 19
    We do? I'm a peoples. But yeah, agreed, both would be kinda 'cool to haves' in the future, if we can get em.

Kinda in the same way the people demand the return of Keys right?
  • I demand: Online Matchmaking, Multiple Instruments, and Score Duels!

If you charge us for this as another expansion then God help you HMX.
  • I want both things too but this 'we the people' bullsh*t, jesus man... get a grip.

Ok, it was ment as a harmless little joke, but if it was that out of place I'll change the title, last thing I want is to remove focus on the issues.
  • Gorgeroth said:

I want both things too but this 'we the people' bullsh*t, jesus man... get a grip.

Ok, it was ment as a harmless little joke, but if it was that out of place I'll change the title, last thing I want is to remove focus on the issues.
    Don't let it get to you... I've seen much worse. I knew you were joking.. can't have that around here sometimes.. Steve Irwin was too scared to come around here sometimes.
  • I
    tnevaker said:

add me to the list. i love signing online petitions that are bound to fail. it's kind of become a hobby of mine since last November.

I am saving this for when they announce both features! :D
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    I concur.

Now where do I notarize this?
  • Has anyone seen John Hancock...

• Gorgeroth said:

D1Matman said:

We do? I'm a peoples. But yeah, agreed, both would be kinda 'cool to haves' in the future, if we can get em.

Kinda in the same way the people demand the return of Keys right?

Harmonix openly confirmed they might be willing to add these features if the demand was high enough. With keys they said 'no chance' from the very beginning, unfortunately.
    i have seen no where they have talked about the limitations being negotiable, yes they said on stream that if there was demand that MATCHMAKING could be added later down the road to me that says nothing about the imposed limitations.
  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    edited January 19
    No random matchmaking, that's a bummer, and I thought about buying rivals just for the online, well whatever
  • I "demand" Multiple Local Players per Console.

I hear the people & "demand" Random Matchmaking.
  • j-tork800 said:

There isn't matchmaking? That's kind of how I've always played online. I liked just jumping in with random people. You don't have to plan around other people's schedules that way. That seems like a weird thing to not include. I also like multiple local instruments, because I would often do voxtar online.

Throw my name in there, too! Online is just going to sit unused in my copy of RB4 if we can't get these brought back.

Not being able to voxstar and have it count for anything has made me sad in my soul :'( *sniffle*
  • V8VANTAGEV8VANTAGE Road Warrior
    Signed.

Random matchmaking will help people make new Rock Band friends online and then they will be able to play together more often.

If its with people that are just friends, I cant see that having enough staying power. And thats without the other remaining issues.
  • But in serious to my last post, I sign this post.

...*forgets his name* *stares at paper * *writes John Drake* *gets arrested*

Okay but no seriously.. we need BOTH these features ASAP! ;)!
  • The "One instrument per console" change will be critically important to our group to be able to make use of the online play addition.

Same here.

• Wildcat15 said:

LoopyChew said:

I want both things too but this 'we the people' bullsh*t, jesus man... get a grip.

We the people of the Rock Band forums, in order to support a more perfect product, establish demand, ensure domestic harmony (and guitar, bass, and drums), provide for the common player, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of online rock to ourselves and our posterity, do establish this petition thing.
    tl;dr

*Rips off shirt and jumps over a table swinging a pitchfork and a torch*
    Man... I want in on this party? oh it's a rebellion? Even better. lol