We demand online matchmaking and multiple instruments per console!

Comments

• djb5f1djb5f1 Unsigned
    edited November 2017
    yeah, I think those waiting for bigger holiday DLC packs this year (based on previous years offerings) will just be... waiting.

I expect a relatively quiet final two months, i.e. similar to what we've been seeing as far as quantity of DLC.
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited November 2017
    Modern pop sure was the key to larger DLC weeks in the past, take that away and you're left with very little DLC...
  • Modern pop sure was the key to larger DLC weeks in the past, take that away and you're left with very little DLC...

If you don't want to be a risk-taker :p
  • While this was kind of already detailed in the roadmap stream, the November update blog post had a section on the early 2018 update:

"Before I get to the meat of this update, I want to remind you that we’ve got more coming in early 2018. In addition to a super strong DLC schedule (you’ll see!), we’re working on an update designed to add some long-awaited functionality to Online Quickplay. We’re still building it, so there isn’t too much to say right now, but the major takeaway is that we’re getting rid of the constraint where you can only play with console friends and building out some host and join functions that make it much easier to find people to play with – people with similar play styles, DLC song count, and more. Online Quickplay will be getting a major overhaul. We will definitely have more to say about this as our development process progresses, so please stay tuned!"

http://www.harmonixmusic.com/blog/rock-band-4-november-update-now-live/

I take this as a promise of a promise. I let myself get hopeful before when online play was first showcased. This time Im keeping my expectations in check until I see the words 'In the next update you will be able to have multiple instruments per console'. Then I will decommission my PS3.