Online Quickplay is Out Now for Rock Band Rivals!

Comments

• europe is still waiting for the patch :C
  • I'll be happy to answer any questions about the behavior or rather misbehavior of blitz – it's been down about 80% of the past year at least.

it was always a fingers crossed situation but now it's just gone.

I don't think you guys at HMX understand that maybe it's a small group by comparison but the people who play blitz are passionately desperate to get it back. I think it just fits a certain type of brain.

Hoping for anything – thanks for your words, Karen
  • LovackLovack Unsigned
    I only tried online once but a friend kept losing connection. My only real issue though is that you can't filter songs by availability for rivals challenge, unless I've missed something.
  • KatkillKatkill Unsigned
    I also am disappointed with the restriction of a single instrument per console. My wife and I were so exited to be able to play online with a couple of our friends and come to find out we couldn't. I'm sure you could guess our disappointment and frustration.

HMX, please allow multiple instruments per console for online play.

My wife still laments over the removal of Keyboards, but that's another discussion. :neutral:
  • I'll be happy to answer any questions about the behavior or rather misbehavior of blitz – it's been down about 80% of the past year at least.

it was always a fingers crossed situation but now it's just gone.

I don't think you guys at HMX understand that maybe it's a small group by comparison but the people who play blitz are passionately desperate to get it back. I think it just fits a certain type of brain.

Hoping for anything – thanks for your words, Karen

It hasn't been down for 80% of the past year, it has been down since December 2016.
  • No, I'm sorry to disagree but it has indeed been down most of the time for the period since they moved from Cambridge to Boston .
  • edited February 9
    I'm also really disappointed there is no matchmaking! :( my friends do not play this :(

looking for PS4 friends to play with :smiley:

PSN ID: laurington
  • No, I'm sorry to disagree but it has indeed been down most of the time for the period since they moved from Cambridge to Boston .

I played Blitz in December 2015 and it was up and running. Where are you getting this from?
  • Tommy2XTommy2X Unsigned
    Hello Out there! I am looking to join up with some cool people who enjoy RB! I only play Drums though. I am pretty good. I use an ION drum kit and am fair at Pro mode (I like to keep it as realistic as possible) If anyone out there is interested in adding a down to earth, no attitude, no Ego drummer dude drop me a line on the PSN. My Tag is Tom2X. I generally am available during weekends and am on the East coast (EST). Just looking to have fun and put some miles on my drum kit. (Since the lack of Matchmaking ATM, I haven't gotten much use lately).

THANKS!
  • akuiken98 said:

No, I'm sorry to disagree but it has indeed been down most of the time for the period since they moved from Cambridge to Boston .

I played Blitz in December 2015 and it was up and running. Where are you getting this from?
    From personal experience of trying it practically every day for that time. – If you do a little reading there are others that will say the exact same thing – that's where I'm "getting it from".

• People like me @SecretKaren lol
  • OLAFODIN29OLAFODIN29 Unsigned
    Add me xbox one darkhadowraink. Wanna play and want matchmaking back harmonix make it happend again