The Official "Share Your Score" Thread - Join In!

Hey Blitz community!

With the Rock Band Blitz servers back up and running, I wanted to continue the hype for us die hard Blitz fans by creating this post.

So I think it would be pretty cool if everyone who achieves a high score in Rock Band Blitz, posts about it here! Both Ps3 and Xbox scores are Welcome!

Lets keep this thread to mainly:

1. Personal Best score on a song (pics welcome :) )
2. High Scores using different power ups than usual
3. New placement on the Career Leaderboards

I personally am on Xbox, My Gamertag is: MadMassacre510

Have fun And Blitz on! :)

Comments

• This is the score I just got to inspire this post lol Freedom Train - Lenny Kravitz #1 Xbox: 724,491

• edited February 16

My best ever song of all time would be In Circles by Sunny Day Real Estate at #9 in the world. It is tied with Song About An Angel by Sunny Day Real Estate at #9 though I have more score points on Song About An Angel.
  • edited February 16

This is Song about an Angel and it's not that high of a score but that's because I don't like Lottery because I feel it to be too powerful. For this combo on this song I used Bottle Rockets, Super Bass and Bomb powerup. I only ever use Bottle rockets or Road Rage and Bomb with a super instrument that depends on the song.
  • zage1337zage1337 Rising Star
    Through the Fire and Flames: 1,805,915

Probably the only notable score I have that's currently on the wiped leaderboards. I would post more if HMX ever restores the leaderboard scores on the song leaderboards.
  • This run just blew my mind, I've always loved this song! The funeral - Band of Horses #1 Xbox 1,065,894
  • Panic Attack - Dream Theater #1 Xbox 1,975.072

Wow that's higher than my Panic Attack score! Well done
  • zage1337 said:

Wow that's higher than my Panic Attack score! Well done

thanks bro, was it the pinball you used on your run? props to you i remember seeing your post a while back somewhere else of ur run.
  • Raining Blood - Slayer #1 Xbox 1,607,541

edited March 12
    Well I saw your VOD on Twitch and I'm not really impressed.

There is hitting a note, lane swapping and hitting the second note by actually timing it right, and then there is spamming your controller like a lunatic. Try posting scores by doing the former instead of the latter. Anyone can get scores via turbo mashing.

I stayed in Blitz Mode for nearly the whole song.

Even Pinball requires more thought, timing, and skill, than pointlessly mashing your controller. Do what you want though, but a mashed score isn't something I would want to share in a thread.
  • edited March 13
    Shine - Collective Soul #1 Cross Platform 1,913,117

• Visions - Abnormality #1 Xbox 1,249,587

• zage1337 said:

Well I saw your VOD on Twitch and I'm not really impressed.

There is hitting a note, lane swapping and hitting the second note by actually timing it right, and then there is spamming your controller like a lunatic. Try posting scores by doing the former instead of the latter. Anyone can get scores via turbo mashing.

I stayed in Blitz Mode for nearly the whole song.

Even Pinball requires more thought, timing, and skill, than pointlessly mashing your controller. Do what you want though, but a mashed score isn't something I would want to share in a thread.

Yeah when I play I don't use lottery or pinball. I find that they are too powerful and take away the fun. I've got lots of high scores of in the top 20 and top 10 with only using balanced power ups like bottle rockets and Road Rage at times.
  • You Only Live Once - Suicide Silence #1 Cross-platform 1,048,563

• Down - 311 #1 cross platform 1,899,056

• Doomed - 8 Inch Betsy #1 Cross-platform 1,313,392

• The Permanent Rain - The Dangerous Summer #1 Cross-Platform 1,555,514

I love this song!! :)

• Burn it Down - Five Finger Death Punch #1 Cross-Platform 1,578,861

• Everlong - Foo Fighters #1 Cross-Platform 1,650,506

This run was insane, one of my best runs on a song hands down!

• Lazy Eye - Silversun Pickups #1 Cross-platform 1,536,791