Completing Every Music/Rhythm Game in Rock Band 4

edited March 17 in Rock Band
Going off what TUBADUDE49 started with"Completing Guitar Hero 3.0", I decided to go a bit too deep into his idea with as much music and rhythm games I could possibly make. Of course this spreadsheet is STILL IN PROGRESS and is 100% based off of TUBADUDE49's setup for his sheet to the point where I started with using his spreadsheet, only I'm going with more games and more detail. There is only a handfull of games so far, so just bare with me as I add more.

So far the Spreadsheet includes the date of a song's release, how it was released, and if it's still available in Rock Band 4 and can be found ~HERE~

Please feel free to recommend which game setlist I should do and post of the link to the setlist so I can add it and if I make any mistakes (which will probably be a lot), please comment and correct me and I will do my best to fix it. I will post updates in the thread when I make new additions.

As a side note, I need help with the RBN Songs, so if anyone who is an expert on RBN songs, please school me on which songs are missing in each game that I did.

Thank you for reading this, and I hope it is of some help to somebody.

Comments

• TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited February 22
    There's no point in this, there's already a curated thread for Rocksmith, and as you mentioned you copied, the entirety of Guitar Hero. Not to mention Singstar, the only other 1000+ song game.

Also, we already have That's What You Get, My Own Worst Enemy, and Visions, and Visions isn't even rumored. Furthermore, having a personal wishlist included at all, much less on the main page, is just tacky.
  • :'( Sorry that this mad you upset, I just wanted to put all these threads into a spreadsheet because after a year no one updates them. I thought this would be something cool. Sorry
  • Good work!
    I like how you have everything in one doc, will say that.
  • ~2/22/2017 UPDATE~

Songs Added:
    "Black Betty" - Ram Jam: Added to "Rocksmith DLC"
    "Ace of Spades" - Motorhead: Edited the Export to DLC in Guitar Hero II, Guitar Hero: Metallica, and Rocksmith 2014
    The Beastie Boys 3-Pack was added to "Rocksmith DLC"

Games Added in the Spreadsheet:
    Amplitude
    Dance Central
    Fantasia: Music Evolved
    Rock Revolution DLC
    Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Band Hero
  • You listed this week's dlc as coming out 3/23/2017... it's 2/23/2017 :)
  • I'm running the Grand Theft Auto one and I plan on updating it every time a new song comes out regardless if it is now or 5 years from now
  • KKFan5 said:

I'm running the Grand Theft Auto one and I plan on updating it every time a new song comes out regardless if it is now or 5 years from now

That's great! I really did like the original Completing Grand Theft Auto thread and I was happy when you continued it.
  • Nice job.
    Looking at your personal wishlist - it's baffling to me that we don't have Shout At The Devil yet (and it's partner in crime, Looks That Kill).. Those are pretty iconic, rocking 80s hair-metal jams, and we do have quite a few Crüe songs..
    I love playing those in the early GH games, and I'm dying to get them in RB4.
  • Nice job.
    Looking at your personal wishlist - it's baffling to me that we don't have Shout At The Devil yet (and it's partner in crime, Looks That Kill).. Those are pretty iconic, rocking 80s hair-metal jams, and we do have quite a few Crüe songs..
    I love playing those in the early GH games, and I'm dying to get them in RB4.

I know right, I'm still confused on how we have a full album of Motley Crüe and never got any other classics other than what was on that album and from their new album. Then again, it took 8 years for "Where is My Mind?" to come to Rock Band after we got a full album by the Pixies, so maybe this year we'll get another Crüe song. *crosses finger*
  • ~March 1, 2017 Update~

Added DLC Sale on the overview page
    Added "Outside" By Staind to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Editing Export to DLC for "My Own Worst Enemy" by Lit for Guitar Hero TV and Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added "Variety Pack VIII" to Rocksmith DLC 2014
    Added 3 new songs to Guitar Hero TV

Games Added:

Guitar Hero 4/5/6 DLC
    Guitar Hero On Tour
    Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades
    Guitar Hero On Tour: Modern Hits
    Band Hero DS
    Guitar Hero 5 Mobile
    DJ Hero
    Powergig DLC
    Bandfuse DLC
    KickBeat
    Frequency
    Phase
    Fantasia: Music Evolved DLC
    Dance Central 2
    Dance Central 3
    Dance Central Spotlight
    Dance Central Spotlight DLC
    Just Dance
    Just Dance 2
    Just Dance 2017
    Just Sing
    Alvin and The Chipmunks
    Alvin and The Chipmunks: Chipwrecked
    Guitar Rock Tour
    Guitar Rock Tour 2

Thank You for all the Feedback

You listed this week's dlc as coming out 3/23/2017... it's 2/23/2017 :)

Fixed that issue when that DLC was up

having a personal wishlist included at all, much less on the main page, is just tacky.

Hid the Wishlist unless people actually want it
  • WoodenGloryWoodenGlory Unsigned
    Now THIS is a complete package. Guitar Rock Tour is a game I've not seen talked about in EONS for good reason :p
  • Now THIS is a complete package. Guitar Rock Tour is a game I've not seen talked about in EONS for good reason :p

Are you telling me Guitar Rock Tour is not objectively the best music/rhythm game of all time
  • WoodenGloryWoodenGlory Unsigned
    It had a Bloc Party cover, sure, but, it didn't have a marching band cover of Feel Good Inc.

Speaking of which, how about that Ultimate Band game for the Wii?

I bet EVERYONE remembers that one XD

• Speaking of which, how about that Ultimate Band game for the Wii?

I know what I'm adding to the list tonight :D
  • I wonder if there's been a Disney Fantasia completion thread.

That's a good question, I just looked and couldn't find one, but if anyone wants to prove me wrong lazy, then by all means go ahead.

That's a good question, I just looked and couldn't find one, but if anyone wants to prove me wrong lazy, then by all means go ahead.
    Haha... I guess I should have looked it up myself. No worries, and thanks for finding out whether or not I should start a thread... so I will, soon! =)
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited March 5
    @Jmilla_potato You're doing a good job with this. Seeing as Rewind is a prominent thing this year, you could add completion for Rock Band, Rock Band 2 and Lego Rock Band with only looking at DLC. These are what we have so far:

Rock Band
    (Don't Fear) The Reaper
    Wanted Dead or Alive
    Tom Sawyer (as original version)
    Run to the Hills (as original version)
    Blood Doll
    Brainpower
    Can't Let Go
    Day Late, Dollar Short
    I Get By
    Outside
    Pleasure (Pleasure)
    Seven

Rock Band 2
    Livin' on a Prayer
    Chop Suey
    Carry on Wayward Son
    Round and Round
    Nine in the Afternoon
    Ace of Spades '08
    My Own Worst Enemy
    Spoonman
    Give It Away
    A Jagged Gorgeous Winter
    Conventional Lover
    Get Clean
    Night Lies
    Rob the Prez-O-Dent
    Shoulder to the Plow

Note: Songs in italic are available as part of Rock Band 30 Song Mega Pack.

Lego Rock Band
    We Will Rock You
    We Are the Champions
    You Give Love a Bad Name
    Swing, Swing
    In Too Deep

Also I've been keeping an eye on the Dance Central side so pay attention to this thread. There hasn't been much updates recently but that's as there hasn't been much modern pop this year so far.

http://forums.harmonixmusic.com/discussion/264118/completing-dance-central
  • @Jmilla_potato You're doing a good job with this. Seeing as Rewind is a prominent thing this year, you could add completion for Rock Band, Rock Band 2 and Lego Rock Band with only looking at DLC.

That's... actually a really good idea, thank you. Give me a day and I'll put it on the list. Also, I would kill for more songs from Dance Central, like "Titanium" and "Yeah!", but I guess that's what the request page is for :wink:

Haha... I guess I should have looked it up myself. No worries, and thanks for finding out whether or not I should start a thread... so I will, soon! =)
    Go for it, I would love to see that thread, you can even rip off from my page on fantasia stuff, I don't mind. Just know I will be waiting here to see what you do with you do with the thread.
  • edited March 5

@Jmilla_potato You're doing a good job with this. Seeing as Rewind is a prominent thing this year, you could add completion for Rock Band, Rock Band 2 and Lego Rock Band with only looking at DLC. These are what we have so far:

Rock Band
    (Don't Fear) The Reaper
    Wanted Dead or Alive
    Tom Sawyer (as original version)
    Run to the Hills (as original version)
    Blood Doll
    Brainpower
    Can't Let Go
    Day Late, Dollar Short
    I Get By
    Outside
    Pleasure (Pleasure)
    Seven

Rock Band 2
    Livin' on a Prayer
    Chop Suey
    Carry on Wayward Son
    Round and Round
    Nine in the Afternoon
    Ace of Spades '08
    My Own Worst Enemy
    Spoonman
    Give It Away
    A Jagged Gorgeous Winter
    Conventional Lover
    Get Clean
    Night Lies
    Rob the Prez-O-Dent
    Shoulder to the Plow

Note: Songs in italic are available as part of Rock Band 30 Song Mega Pack.

Lego Rock Band
    We Will Rock You
    We Are the Champions
    You Give Love a Bad Name
    Swing, Swing
    In Too Deep

Also I've been keeping an eye on the Dance Central so pay attention to this thread. There hasn't been much updates recently but that's as there hasn't been much modern pop this year so far.

http://forums.harmonixmusic.com/discussion/264118/completing-dance-central

You've forgot to put Blood Doll and Brainpower in Italics @grumblevolcano
  • @Jmilla_potato -- Thanks for your invite to help out again. I figured I would just post the content here because all of 10 RB players have ever touched Fantasia (and I'm XBL friends with all 10 of them).

Fantasia's pretty easy to list due to its whopping 51 song set list -- And only 42 of these are non-classical non-soundtrack.

Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved > Rock Band 4 Completion List

Completed Tracks:
    • "Applause" - Lady Gaga
    • "Blue Monday" - New Order
    • "Bohemian Rhapsody" - Queen
    • "Burning Down The House" - Talking Heads
    • "The Edge of Glory" - Lady Gaga
    • "Feel Good Inc." - Gorillaz
    • "Fire" - Jimi Hendrix**
    • "It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)" - R.E.M.
    • "Just Like Heaven" - The Cure
    • "Locked Out Of Heaven" - Bruno Mars
    • "Message In A Bottle" - The Police
    • "Radioactive" - Imagine Dragons
    • "Royals" - Lorde
    • "Seven Nation Army" - The White Stripes
    • "Some Nights" - fun.
    • "Spoonman" - Soundgarden
    • "Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots" - The Flaming Lips
    • "Ziggy Stardust" - David Bowie
    **Indicates live or remix version on RB; original on DFME

So - Final Tally - Out of the 42 non-classical/non-soundtrack songs, we have 18 covered. Not bad.

• ~March 10 Update~

Added "Can't Hold Us" to "Dance Central: Spotlight DLC"
    Updated that's what you get to "Guitar Hero DLC", and "Rock Band 2"
    Added Avril Lavigne pack to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added the new announced songs to Rock Band VR

Games added:

Rock Band 1 (Rewinds Only)
    Rock Band 2 (Rewinds Only)
    Lego Rock Band (Rewinds Only)
    Guitar Hero 3 Mobile and it's DLC
    Guitar Hero World Tour and it's DLC
    Guitar Hero Arcade
    DJ Hero 2
    Ultimate Band
    Elite Beat Agents
    We Rock: Drum King
    Dance Central DLC
    Just Dance 3
    Just Dance 4
    Just Dance 2014
    Just Dance 2015
    Just Dance 2016
    Karaoke Revolution
    Karaoke Revolution Vol. 2
    Karaoke Revolution Vol. 3

@Jmilla_potato You're doing a good job with this. Seeing as Rewind is a prominent thing this year, you could add completion for Rock Band, Rock Band 2 and Lego Rock Band with only looking at DLC.

Thanks for the idea
  • @Jmilla_potato is Dropbox Supposed to be Dropmix?
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    I was playing Guitar Hero Live the other day (I didn't think I would ever type that phrase, but there you go), and smiled when "Birth in Reverse" was presented to me on GHTV. Is there a thread that keeps track of how many songs that Rock Band has from that game?

I don't think we "need" such a thread, but if it already existed I'd look at it, out of curiousity
  • @Meat-Popsicle it exists here in his spreadsheet at top
  • KKFan5 said:

@Jmilla_potato is Dropbox Supposed to be Dropmix?

Is it not the same thing? ;) Just kidding, thanks for telling me, fixed it.
  • ~March 17 Update~

Added "Danger Zone" to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added 90's pack to Rocksmith 2014 DLC

Games added:
    Rock Band VR (COMPLETE SETLIST)
    Rock Band VR DLC
    Dropmix
    Karaoke Revolution Party
    Karaoke Revolution Country
    SingStar
    SingStar Party
    SingStar Pop