Completing Every Music/Rhythm Game in Rock Band 4

Comments

• Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    Wow! I can't access the spreadsheet from work but I'm looking forward to checking this out from home.
  • ~March 24 Update~

"Use Somebody" - Kings of Leon | Added to Rock Band VR, GHTV, Rocksmith
    "I Will Wait" - Mumford & Sons | Added to Rock Band VR, Guitar Hero Live,
    "Counting Star" - OneRepublic | Added to Rock Band VR, Guitar Hero Live, GHTV, Rocksmith 2014 DLC, Fantasia DLC, Dance Central Spotlight, Just Sing
    Skid Row pack added for Rocksmith 2014 DLC

Games Added:
    Guitar Praise
    Guitar Praise: Expansion 1
    Guitar Praise: Stryper Expansion
    SingStar Rocks
    SingStar Anthems
    SingStar Legends
    SingStar Pop Hits
    SingStar '90s
    SingStar Amped
  • As RB3 songs are now being released via rewind, you could have a completing RB3 section.
  • As RB3 songs are now being released via rewind, you could have a completing RB3 section.

Oh, Didn't see the announcement yet, it'll put on the sheet by tonight. College is keeping me busy.
  • ~April 6 Update~

"Promise Everything" - Basement | Added to Rock Band VR
    "One Way or Another" - Blondie | Added to Guitar Hero: World Tour, Guitar Hero World Tour Mobile, Rock Band VR, Rock Band 2
    "You Make My Dreams" - Hall & Oates | Added to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added Skater Rock Pack to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added Pearl Jam Pack II Pack 2014 DLC

Games Added:
    Rock Band 3 (Rewind Only)

• ~April 25 (Oh my god I got sick for this long?) Update~

"Beast and the Harlot" - Avenged Sevenfold | Added to Rock Band VR, Rock Band 3, Guitar Hero 2, Guitar Hero: Smash Hits, Rocksmith DLC
    "Heaven Knows" - The Pretty Reckless | Added to Rock Band VR, Guitar Hero TV, Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    "Free Bird" - Lynyrd Skynyrd | Added to Rock Band 3, Guitar Hero 2, Guitar Hero 4/5/6 DLC, Guitar Hero: Smash Hits, Guitar Hero 3 Mobile DLC, Rocksmith DLC
    "Champagne Supernova" - Oasis | Added to Rock Band VR, Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    "Glass House" - Kaleo | Added to Rock Band VR
    "Bizarre Love Triangle" - New Order | Added to Karaoke Revolution
    Added "LA Rocks" Premium Show to GHTV
    Added "Royal Blood" Pack to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added "Bob Marley and the Wailers" Pack to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added "Variety Pack IX" to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
  • @Jmilla_potato Guitar Hero TV got Going to Hell, not Heaven Knows.
  • @

@Jmilla_potato Guitar Hero TV got Going to Hell, not Heaven Knows.

Oops! Fixed that little mistake, thanks for telling me.
  • ~May Update~

"This Is How We Do It" - Montell Jordan | Added to Dance Central
    "Mother, Mother" - Tracy Bonham | Rock Band VR
    "Bored to Death" - blink-182 | Rock Band VR
    "You & Me" - The Hunna | Rock Band VR
    Added "Basket Case" and "Seven Nation Army" to Rock Band VR DLC
    Added "Can't Feel My Face" and "Stressed Out" to Rock Band VR DLC
    Added "New Rock Heroes" songs to GHTV
    Added "Mix Tape Song Pack" to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added "Sheryl Crow Pack" to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added "Grateful Dead Pack" to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added "80s Mix III" to "Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added this month's songs to upcoming songs
  • ~Season 1 Update~

"Pull Me Under" - Dream Theater | Rock Band VR, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Rock Revolution, Bandfuse, We Rock: Drum King
    "Circle" - Pierce The Veil | Rock Band VR
    "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" - Cyndi Lauper |SingsSpace, Just Dance, Just Sing, Karaoke Revolution, SingStar Party, SingStar Pop
    "Ain't It Fun" - Paramore | Rock Band VR, SingSpace, Dance Central Spolight
    "Go Your Own Way" - Fleetwood Mac | Rock Band VR, Rock Band 2, Guitar Hero: World Tour
    "Freewill (Vault Edition)" - Rush | Rock Band VR
    "Down With The Sickness" - Disturbed | Rock Band VR, Dropmix, Rock Band 2, Guitar Hero 4/5/6 DLC, GHTV, Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    "Cirice" - Ghost | Rock Band VR
    "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" - Iron Butterfly | Rocksmith DLC,
    "Gold On The Ceiling" - The Black Keys | Rock Band VR, Guitar Hero Live, GHTV, Rocksmith DLC
    "Testify" - Rise Against The Machine | Rock Band VR
    "Alive" - Temper Trap | Rock Band VR
    "True Confessions" - Blondfire | Rock Band VR
    "Rebel Heart" - The Shelters | Rock Band VR
    "Sweater Weather" - Parks | Rock Band VR
    "To My Rodeo" - Spirit Kid | Rock Band VR
    "Black Seas" - Arctic Horror | Rock Band VR
    "(You're) Breakin' Up" - The Black Cheers | Rock Band VR

Added "Face Metal Metal 4" to GHTV

Added "New Found Glory Pack" to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added "Surf Rock II" to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added "Live Pack" to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added "Variety Pack X" to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added "Alabama Shakes Pack" to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added "70s Mix II" to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added "The Strokes II" to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added "90's Mix III" to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added "Marilyn Manson Pack" to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added "The Monkees Pack" to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added "2010's Mix III" to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added "Muddy Waters" to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added "Airbourne Pack" to Rocksmith 2014 DLC

Useless Facts that Everyone might know over the Season 1:

1. With the addition of Dream Theater's "Pull Me Under" into Rock Band, every song in Rocksmith 2014's Dream Theater DLC Pack is available in Rock Band 4
    2. Songs were actually checked off from Rock Revolution and Bandfuse
    3. There are 11 songs (that are non-rewinds) that are from Rivals left to be put in Rock Band. 10 when counting "Postpone" is to be released later this month
    4. The past 3 weeks of DLC songs have not been featured in another music game
    5. Guitar Hero Live added no new songs ever since June (as far as I'm too lazy to find it)

Hope everyone has fun for Rivals Season 2 while I lurk on this forum and not post updates for 8 weeks
  • SCFoxSCFox Opening Act
    Just wanted to say thanks for the spreadsheet! I used to update my own list but stopped years ago, so thanks for keeping up on this.

One thing I did notice: In GH4/5/6 DLC, Aerosmith's "Livin' on the Edge" and "Rag Doll" have not been updated and are blank, even though they have been in the GH: Aerosmith sheet.

Thanks again!
  • SCFox said:

One thing I did notice: In GH4/5/6 DLC, Aerosmith's "Livin' on the Edge" and "Rag Doll" have not been updated and are blank, even though they have been in the GH: Aerosmith sheet.

Oops, Fixed it.
  • ~ Season 2 Update~

"Stupid Girl" - Garbage | Added to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    "Every Morning" - Sugar Ray | Added to Karaoke Revolution
    "Postpone" - Catfish and the Bottlemen | Added to Rock Band VR
    "Stranglehold" - Ted Nugent | Added to Guitar Hero: World Tour, Guitar Hero: World Tour Mobile, Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    "Ice Ice Baby" - Vanilla Ice | Added to DJ Hero, Dance Central 3, Karaoke Revolution, Singstar '80s, Singstar '90s
    "I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me) - Whitney Houston | Added to SingStar Pop, SingStar Anthem
    "Won't Get Fooled Again" - The Who | Added to Rock Band VR, Rock Band 1, Guitar Hero Live, Rock Revolution
    "Super Freak" - Rick James | Added to Rocksmith DLC, SingSpace subscription, Dropmix
    "Float" - Switchfoot | Added to Rock Band VR
    "Burnin' For You" - Blue Oyster Cult | Added to Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
    "Eye of the Tiger" - Survivor | Added to Rock Band VR, Rock Band 2, GHTV, Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades, Rocksmith,
    "Heart of the Moment" - Asia | Added Guitar Hero: Rock the 80's, Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    "Them Bones" - Alice in Chains | Added to Guitar Hero 2, GHTV, Guitar Hero: Smash Hits, Rocksmith 2014
    "Man In the Box" - Alice in Chains | Added to Rock Band VR, Rock Band 2, GHTV, Rocksmith 2014 DLC

Added a Spotlight Pass section

Added "Ex's & Oh's" - Ellie King, "Give It Away" - Red Hot Chili Peppers, and "Run to the Hills" - Iron Maiden to Rock Band VR DLC

Added "Variety Pack IX" to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added "3 Doors Down Pack II" to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added "80's Mix IV" to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added "Thrice Pack" to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added "Rockin' Covers Pack" to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added "Four Tops Pack" to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added "2000's Mix III" to Rocksmith 2014 DLC
    Added "Bachman-Turner Overdrive Pack" to Rocksmith 2014 DLC

"Dropmix" is now complete* for licensed songs only, the Harmonix bands and original bands will be added to the sheet if any of them get in Rock band

*I probably screwed up something so please tell me if I did

Fun Fact:
    - "God Damn" and "Down In a Hole" are the only Spotlight Pass songs to not in another music game on this list of games present in the spreadsheet.
    - "There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back" is the only non-spotlight song to not be in another music game this season.
    - Only 3 Rewind songs this season (Won't Get Fooled Again in RB1, and Eye of the Tiger and Man in the Box in RB2), none from RB3 or Lego Rock Band
    - This season of DLC included 5 Classic Rock songs, 3 Alternative songs, 3 Grunge songs, 1 Indie Rock song, 1 Pop song, 1 Rap song, 1 Metal song, 1 Funk song, 1 Pop- Rock song, and 1 Rock song. So people complaining about an overabundance of pop music should have nothing to complain about these past 8 weeks. *insert winky emoji here*
    - Suger Ray, Ted Nugent, Whitney Houston, Vanilla Ice, Rick James, and Asia are brand new artists to Rock Band
    - There are 9 songs left in Rock Band VR (not counting Rewinds).

Hope everyone has a good season 3 :smile:
  • D1MatmanD1Matman Unsigned
    Thank you for including Karaoke Revs. As a fan the series means a lot. Without it there would have been no GH and hence no glorious RB.
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    D1Matman said:

Thank you for including Karaoke Revs. As a fan the series means a lot. Without it there would have been no GH and hence no glorious RB.

That game still has one of my favorite setlists in a music game. :)
  • D1Matman said:

No problem, I'll see if I can get the time to finish off the series, as it's in my never-ending to do list