[Xbox One] DLC not appearing in Music Library even after recaching

xHSHxStickyxHSHxSticky Unsigned
edited February 28 in Rock Band Support
So I had to factory reset my Xbox One because of a faulty Xbox Insider update. When I did the reset, I selected it to keep all my games and DLC so I wouldn't have to redownload everything.

If I go to Manage Game, it says I have 670 files (32.9GB) installed that are associated with Rock Band 4 (so the base game and 669 DLC songs). However, once I get into game and do a recache of my song library, it only finds 15 song. I've tried hard resetting my Xbox and recaching again, but it's always the same result.

These 15 songs are also a mix of songs from Rock Band, Rock Band 2, Rock Band 3, and normal DLC. So it's definitely not a problem with my entitlements...

I really don't want to have to wipe all the data and reinstall everything, but I feel like I might have to.

Anything else I can attempt?

Edit:
Never mind. My Xbox is slowly finding more every time I try. Guess I'll have to give it some time.

Comments

• Correct, you're just waiting. It'll get there.
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    It took about a week when I finally said "screw easy party song selecting" and and hit "download all" on about 650 remaining tracks that I hadn't downloaded. This was a few Xbox system updates ago so hopefully it goes faster than that these days.