Which Controllers?

edited March 10 in Rock Band VR
I've read a few things here and there but don't think I've seen the official statement here - what controllers will be supported for Rock Band VR at launch? I currently have the Ion Drum Rocker USB drumset that I used on the 360 with RB 1-3. Awesome kit and I really hope to get to still use it. I also have a standard wireless X360 guitar and the wireless Matcatz bass (acts just like a guitar, just bigger). Oh and of course the mic and I also have the small keyboard that was introduced with Rock Band (or whatever version it finally came out with).

I really only care about my Ion Rocker drumkit and guitar, the bass and keyboard would just be a small bonus. Oh and I do have a wireless Xbox360 USB adapter for my PC and all the devices are seen by Windows and are sending input just fine.

Thanks!!

~X

Comments

• It's a guitar-only game, which should answer most of it. As for what guitars work, details soon!
  • That's right, I forgot it was no drums. So that's a no on that - and what, a maybe on guitar?
  • I would also like to know what legacy controllers will work with the game. I have a xbox 360 wired stratocaster that I'm hoping will be compatible, but I also have a wireless xbox 360 stratocaster that I can use otherwise. After looking at the compatibility chart for rock band 4 (here: http://forums.harmonixmusic.com/discussion/258920/the-rock-band-4-instrument-compatibility-chart ) I think that the wireless one will be the way to go, but I'm still holding out hope to use the wired guitar.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file