All but Rock Band 2 will import.. Help please

I have been online with Microsoft Tech for hours trying different things. I think I have tried all resolves listed here also. I still can't get the import of Rock band 2 to import to 4. The only thing that shows up in Rock Band 2 song list is Carry on my Wayward Son by Kansas, I downloaded it from the RB 4 store. I have searched the store for the RB2 songs to manually download with no luck. I could use any help in this matter.
Thanks,
JR5460

Comments

• First of all, did you export rock band 2 to rock band 3? If you didn't, you can't buy the export anymore. Second of all, did you check in your ready to install section?
  • Yes I exported 2 to 3. And yes I checked in my ready to install section.
  • Did you buy the export on the same account? That would help entitle you to the export.
  • Sure did. I wonder if uninstalling RB4 would help. I've been an Xbox guy for years. I'm also one of the testers and devs. This is the only problem I've had so far. Just can't figure it out. I have RB2 and RB3 still installed on my old 360 right next to the one. I have imported everything on it. Just can't figure the glitch out.
  • Tried the uninstall, then reinstall that didn't bring RB2 in either.
  • Guess no one has an answer for me. What a bummer...........:{
  • Here's the complete uninstall screens and reinstall screens from the Xbox 360. If I hadn't already purchased this, it would not come up. HARMONIX please help resolve this issue.

• Hey, sorry to hear you are having this issue. I see you're downloading the export on your 360. Do the songs appear in rock band 3 after downloading? If so, it should trigger the export for rb4.
  • Yes they do. We are still working on it..... Thanks for the reply.... Just haven't solved the issue yet.
  • JR5460 said:

Yes they do. We are still working on it..... Thanks for the reply.... Just haven't solved the issue yet.

I don't know what else you can do to solve this issue, it's weird that you did all of the things that I suggested, but nothing worked. Did you talk to Harmonix support? Have you submitted a ticket? I can tag @HMXOwl to help you with this issue.
  • I am oddly having this exact same problem. I have contacted support as well. Are you on the Xbox Beta program? Not sure if that matters in any way, but I'm in that program.
  • Yes I am in the Beta Program. Odd that this has happened to us. Still don't have the import. Let me know if you are able to figure the problem out.
  • Akuiken98, Harmonix still says they need to see where I purchased the key in my history. It is just not there on the purchase history. I guess I just miss out. I'm not sure what you mean by submitting a ticket. I have contacted all customer service links on here and Microsoft. Let me know if I'm missing anything.