Recovering purchased songs

Hey, i bought 80 songs in rock band 4 and then i got another ps4. How can DL them back? I tried through the store inside the game. But i only see 3 dots (loading?) it says theres a problem with the purchase. The ones i can access say "there is no content" on the psn store. Help i want my songs thats a lot of money!

Comments

• 1. Hover over Rock Band Rivals on the home screen, scroll to "Add-ons". Wait...then select.
  • Oasis4everOasis4ever Unsigned
    I just bought the three new songs today (Mumford & Sons, Kings of Leon and One Republic).
    The problem is: The One Republic song is not showing up in my song library, the other two are.

I redownloaded and reinstalled the song 4 times. Nothing. I updated my song library with the ingame option. Nothing.

Do you guys have idea what I can do?
    Thanks for your advice. Unfortunatly the download option at the ingame store is greyed out and it says "installed".
    The ingame store lists the OneRepublic song as "bought". Every other song I installed is "in library".

I'm on the PS 4 by the way. And like I said, redownloading and reinstalling the song through the PS Store is no problem. It just wont show up in my library. :-(
    Yes, I did buy it with my own account like always since RB 1. I never changed my PS 4, just bought my weekly DLC through the ingame store. Never had problems before until now.
    I added some pictures to show you, what I'm talking about.

I did the restoring licenses thing in the PS4 settings, but it didn't work either. :-(
  • I'm in the same boat here, only my title is Tom Sawyer by Rush. Is there any official support from Harmonix on these forums?
  • danzmandanzman Unsigned
    I did the same steps as you and also contact Playstation Support. They sent me to Harmonix Support or contact them PS4 tomorrow for answer. WTF with Kings of Leon Pack 1
  • danzmandanzman Unsigned
    edited March 31
    ?
    ok, as a last resort I deleted RB from my PS4 and reinstalled everything, since we can't delete single songs like the xbone people can.
    DON'T DO IT. It doesnt work! It took me hours to reinstall everything and the error is still there. This stupid OneRepublic song is still not in my library. :(
  • I think the game's entire system is just bad at the moment i have to keep refreshing my music library four to five times before i can get all of my 513 songs to load in properly
  • ok, as a last resort I deleted RB from my PS4 and reinstalled everything, since we can't delete single songs like the xbone people can.
    DON'T DO IT. It doesnt work! It took me hours to reinstall everything and the error is still there. This stupid OneRepublic song is still not in my library. :(

I think there's an option in the starting menu to rebuild the song library. If not, it might got hidden by mistake? Try unhidding the 1 ranked songs on the song selection. Sorry if these sounds dummy.