DLC Discussion Week of 3/14: Danger Zone

Comments

• TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    HMXOwl said:

They are completely separate trilogies, but you should play the original anyway because ME2 was the best game of last generation.

I'm a lifetime Naughty Dog fan and it'd take quite a bit to sway me from The Last of Us and Uncharted 2.
  • yoann007yoann007 Unsigned

HMXOwl said:

They are completely separate trilogies, but you should play the original anyway because ME2 was the best game of last generation.

I'm a lifetime Naughty Dog fan and it'd take quite a bit to sway me from The Last of Us and Uncharted 2.
    Not the same kind of game. In Mass Effect you'd actually be playing.
  • Anyways, if we got Danger Zone, does that mean we might get Take My Breath Away eventually? >.>
    Tyrus1235 said:

Anyways, if we got Danger Zone, does that mean we might get Take My Breath Away eventually? >.>

No.
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    edited March 17

Emalythe said:

Witticus said:

Not to spoil the original trilogy, but Shepard found strange things on Uranus.

HEY. PHRASING!
    Are we not doing phrasing anymore?
    Archer jo--

So was that.
  • LoopyChew said:

Emalythe said:

Witticus said:

Not to spoil the original trilogy, but Shepard found strange things on Uranus.

HEY. PHRASING!
    Are we not doing phrasing anymore?
    Archer jo--

So was that.
    Oh thanks, Freddy Foreshadowing.
  • Not quite game to game (though the Walking Dead ones did to a small extent) but the Telltale series games carry decisions over from episode to episode.

I loved the Walking Dead and Batman ones. Wolf Among Us was good too. Didn't have a chance to play the Game of Thrones or Minecraft ones yet.
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    This is probably obvious, but can someone explain the "version" descrepancy between the download file versus what it shows in game at the lower right corner of the screen? On PS4 the patch update file calls it v2.07 while in game it says v2.1.1

... I hadn't noticed this before... so now just curious.
  • PlayStation patches have designation requirements.
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    Thx birdman.

• firedoom666firedoom666 Headliner

Not quite game to game (though the Walking Dead ones did to a small extent) but the Telltale series games carry decisions over from episode to episode.

I loved the Walking Dead and Batman ones. Wolf Among Us was good too. Didn't have a chance to play the Game of Thrones or Minecraft ones yet.

If you have not played it, get Tales from the Borderlands.... by far the best game Telltale has ever made
  • bonethug0108bonethug0108 Headliner
    edited March 17

Not quite game to game (though the Walking Dead ones did to a small extent) but the Telltale series games carry decisions over from episode to episode.

If you have not played it, get Tales from the Borderlands.... by far the best game Telltale has ever made
    Damn I knew I forgot to mention one. I havr lllll)llllllllllllll)l)))))))))))))lll

Okay my phone is tripping out. I have it but haven't played it yet.
  • wh1t3kn1tewh1t3kn1te Opening Act
    ^they really need to start season 3 already
  • GoshdarnitGoshdarnit Rising Star
    I feel the need...
  • Delibird444Delibird444 Opening Act
    edited March 17
    Is Mass Effect 2 the one where you can get drinks with the one guy and then awkwardly bone him? I haven't played any of these, but believe me, I know that sequence.

I don't think Mass Effect 1 even had awkward MaleShep boning sequences like that.
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    edited March 17

Is Mass Effect 2 the one where you can get drinks with the one guy and then awkwardly bone him? I haven't played any of these, but believe me, I know that sequence.

I don't think Mass Effect 1 even had awkward MaleShep boning sequences like that.

Every one of the games has an awkward boning sequence. (Have you heard of my new nerdcore band, "Awkward Boning Sequence?")

EDIT: Also, the only time MaleShep can have a canonically gay romance is in ME3.
  • Delibird444Delibird444 Opening Act
    I really need to rush through those one day, but my entire life is now Breath of the Wild. :$
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    I've only played the first 2-3 chapters of "Tales from the Borderlands". I went in hearing great things, but it's so rare that anything ever lives up to the hype.

I loved it.

I appear to be saving the rest of it for a special occasion. Also, as long as I never finish it, there's at least one thing that I'm looking forward to doing in the future.
  • Tyrus1235 said:

Anyways, if we got Danger Zone, does that mean we might get Take My Breath Away eventually? >.>

No...we should get the Top Gun anthem instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCTJmXrgsFg
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited March 17
    I think the current weekly challenge may be the most varied of all the challenges that have an actual theme (all songs eligible isn't really a theme). Very wide range of genres and decades. From iconic artists like Elvis Presley, David Bowie and Ozzy Osbourne all the way to the modern pop artists that helps give the Rock Band franchise a wider audience like Lady Gaga, Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber.
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    Phil Collins complete soundtrack to "Tarzan" or gtfo
  • yoann007yoann007 Unsigned

Tyrus1235 said:

No...we should get the Top Gun anthem instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCTJmXrgsFg
    Gotta pop that Guitar Hero 3 disc up again sometime
  • dconrad23dconrad23 Unsigned
    I don't know where to report bugs anymore, so I'm putting this here. I think Danger Zone has an issue in practice mode. The "chorus 2" section is unusually long and includes both chorus 2 and the entire guitar solo, which should probably get its own section.

I've only played the first 2-3 chapters of "Tales from the Borderlands". I went in hearing great things, but it's so rare that anything ever lives up to the hype.

I loved it.

I appear to be saving the rest of it for a special occasion. Also, as long as I never finish it, there's at least one thing that I'm looking forward to doing in the future.

Highly reccomend finishing.
  • I just finished the update, but no Archer? When I browse the characters in Quickplay I don't see him.
  • LiveHomeVideoLiveHomeVideo Trying too hard

I just finished the update, but no Archer? When I browse the characters in Quickplay I don't see him.

He appears as an "outfit" for a custom character. When you go to the Rock Shop, go to the clothing section, and go to "Outfits." He should be there.
  • dconrad23dconrad23 Unsigned

I just finished the update, but no Archer? When I browse the characters in Quickplay I don't see him.

You have to choose him as an outfit on one of your other characters.
  • Ah. Thanks!