DLC Discussion Week of 3/14: Danger Zone

Comments

• Phil Collins complete soundtrack to "Tarzan" or gtfo

How I wish it was possible to create a Phil Collins lookalike in RB4...
  • So I'm still not seeing Archer in the Rock Shop as an outfit. I see the Mass Effect clothing though.
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior

So I'm still not seeing Archer in the Rock Shop as an outfit. I see the Mass Effect clothing though.

Are you using a male character? It's under the outfits section.
  • I had the default female character. That was the problem. Big thanks!
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    edited March 20
    Thanks Harmonix for the immediate response to my profile pic!!! :)

I'm just going to retire this here...

• thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    Makes me wonder if I abandoned my Supper's Ready avatar too soon to work its magic.
  • ZigZag2005ZigZag2005 Road Warrior

Makes me wonder if I abandoned my Supper's Ready avatar too soon to work its magic.

Sometimes, magic works in unexpected ways...
  • Makes me wonder if I abandoned my Supper's Ready avatar too soon to work its magic.

Sometimes, magic works in unexpected ways...
    Do you believe in magic in a young girl's heart?
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    I had a weird thing happen yesterday on "Danger Zone" I have been trying to gold star it on drums for Rivals. I got 98% the other day with 5 stars...then I played it again and got 99%, yesterday I started to play it again... still chasing gold stars, and it showed up as gold stars in my song selection, but with 98% ...then it went back to 99% with white stars. I don't think I confused it with any other songs in my selection menu, and wondered if there is a glitch here. It was really weird. Needless to say, the gold stars disappeared and I never managed to get them back for the rivals scoreboard. So odd.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    Do you have pro drums? Did you play it both Pro and NonPro? Have you played it on other instruments at all?
  • calloycalloy Unsigned
    this may not be your problem, but due to the missing notes, you get more points on the static fills than if you play a song with classic fills. i've had 98% static fill plays easily outscore full combos with classic fills.

i kinda miss the classic fills online, because it gave me time to look up and see if everyone was ready for overdrive.
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    edited March 22
    I didn't play it on pro drums....and I have a legacy drum set. I think I did sing it though...so I'll have to go look at that. As far as drum fills, i play mine own fills, but don't know what that is, static or classic? I'll re-visit this song again. Now I have to see if I gold starred it on vocals. I don't think that's what happened, but now you got me wonderin. I'll change my drum fill thingie too, Wait here...I'll be right back....just kidding, but I'll let you know what I eventually find out, if anything.
    thanks guys. Good thoughts.
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    DIY fills are "classic." Pre-charted is "static." Random ones are "dynamic."
  • If your going for high scores and gold stars then choose static fills.
  • tnevakertnevaker Road Warrior
    i always play charted ("static"?) fills. now that you can break streak on fills, i feel like getting an FC without static fills on is sorta cheap.