What happened to the HMX of 2015?

Comments

• uppyb0tuppyb0t Opening Act
    uppyb0t said:

I didn't realize it was still happening. I have the game calibrated perfectly for myself (170a/70v) and will never change it, unless the game itself skews it.

I want honest feedback and judgement from the game, so I am kept on my toes just like my foot technique.

I lied. I skewed it by recalibrating my sound system last nite. It's now 165a/65v. I am beside myself with grief.
  • VladTepzVladTepz Unsigned
    Major bugs that affect everyone, whether they realize it or not.
    (Cal-Pathing, Stuttering, Checking Setlist...)

Minor issues that affect the minority that haven't had recent info updated recently, if at all.
    (PDP adapters, Stage Kit compatibility)

That's just off the top of my head...

Then there are tons of feature request/improvements to existing assets.
    (Better Library info, Matchmaking, better Character Creator, etc.., etc...)

Sure, we have info on a few things, but not the bulk of things we want info on.

We get a "promised" Quartly update to appease us with a few rock shop items & free songs & no bug fixes...(the phrase, "putting lipstick on a pig" comes to mind)

We get word of a "meaty" update coming, probably next quarter, we don't know...

It's like here, take this stuff you didn't ask for, want, need, or know about, But there will be more stuff coming sometime in the future that may or may not have stuff you want...But it'll be "meaty"...

:-/

• Basically (I worked for a pharmaceutical company many years ago so I know this), corporate overlords silence anybody lower down from saying much useful to the community.

Otherwise, we interns would have had a "blast" announcing to the world how "long and hard" we worked on the company's most recent product.

(You can guess what kind of drug was involved.)
  • Craig: Rock Band 4 is the first game you guys have regularly supported post-release with content updates.

This part of the question made me about spit my soda all over. Well no duh it's the first because it lacked almost all of the features from the previous games LOL

• tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior

Craig: Rock Band 4 is the first game you guys have regularly supported post-release with content updates.

This part of the question made me about spit my soda all over. Well no duh it's the first because it lacked almost all of the features from the previous games LOL
    And also current gen consoles make it much easier to update games with large scale updates and patches.
  • I recall there being something like patch size limitations with last gen. Back then you'd never think of a single game having the 360/PS3 equivalent of over 50GB worth of free updates and may even have more over the coming year hence pushing the total game size to over 100GB.

Yes, I'm talking about Halo 5. Sure, 343 messed up on the campaign front and no local multiplayer is unfortunate but what they did with the online multiplayer was absolutely fantastic. Some of those fantastic things may not have come if it was a 360 game due to patch size limitations.