DLC to RB4 - (SIEA wants to take some of you to a gay bar)

kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
edited May 18 in Rock Band
Hey Rockers!

I figured I would go ahead and make the one go-to thread to discuss everything DLC related with transferring old songs to RB4!

Harmonix' DLC Official Announcement

If you have any issues that don't match up with this thread, post them here:
Marketplace Issue Tracking Thread

Next, I am attaching a comprehensive list of all DLC that you may use as a check sheet. There is one available for both PS4 and Xbox One. As of May 12th, 2017, there are only a handful of songs that have errors still. The list for these is at the bottom of this post.

For details on how to export/import as well as any other export related questions, please go to this link: Harmonix' Import/Export Faq

In regards to RBN songs, they may all come back by being re-submitted via the new Rock Band 4 PC game which has been announced. Note that this Fig Campaign did not succeed but may return in the future. Follow the links below for more details:

Fig Rock Band 4 PC Campaign

Old RBN Songs FAQ

When using Playstation Store:

Most songs should show up in the Add-ons/New/All Add-ons.
You can also search for individual songs using the 'Search'.

When using Xbox One Store:

There will only be a subset of the songs available when you only 'Browse' on the console store.
You will have to search for the rest of your songs to download.

If you would like to check or view your purchase history for Playstation, go to http://store.playstation.com From there, sign in and click on account. Click on purchase history

If you would like to check or view your purchase history for Xbox, go to http://live.xbox.com/en-US/download/history

If you see any tracks in the store that you bought in the past that are currently available and aren't listed as "Free" or "Purchased":

DO NOT BUY THEM!!!

All tracks that you have purchased in the past should be free and will be updated so please be patient!

For any exclusions or inclusions that are found in error to my list, please notify me as soon as you have new information.

We all want all of our songs in the new iteration of the game, and this will only help. Below is listed all the songs with current errors. Top list is PS4, bottom list is Xbox One

And one final note: Harmonix has stated over and over again that your entitlements to songs are yours. They will migrate over all content including de-listed songs. Here is the link in regards to songs not yet available in the stores:

What Do I Do If Some of My Legacy Rock Band DLC is Listed with a Price?

Thanks and please remember to stay respectful throughout this process!! :)

PS4 Store:

De-listed Rock Band DLC

De-listed Songs Now Available *Only available to those who have previously purchased*

Alien Ant Farm - "Smooth Criminal"
Journey - "Don't Stop Believing"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Tell Me Baby"
Silversun Pickups - "Panic Switch"
System of a Down - "B.Y.O.B."
System of a Down - "Toxicity"
T.Rex - "Bang a Gong"

Here are packs and singles with errors (as of April 27th, 2017):

Rock Band Free 01 songs
'Supreme Girl' - The Sterns
'Visions' - Abnormality
'Welcome To The Neighborhood' - The Libyans

Xbox One Store:

De-listed Songs Now Available *Only available to those who have previously purchased*
Guns N Roses - "Chinese Democracy"
Guns N Roses - "Scraped"
Hawkwind - "Master Of The Universe"
I Mother Earth - "Levitate"
Morningwood - "Best of Me"
Morningwood - "Sugarbaby"
Nazareth - "Hair Of The Dog"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Snow ((Hey Oh))"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "By the Way"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Californication"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Look Around"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Monarchy of Roses"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Otherside"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Parallel Universe"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie"
Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Power of Equality
Red Hot Chili Peppers - If You Have to Ask
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Breaking the Girl
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Funky Monks
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Suck My Kiss
Red Hot Chili Peppers - I Could Have Lied
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Mellowship Slinky in B Major
Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Righteous and the Wicked
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood Sugar Sex Magik
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Apache Rose Peacock
Red Hot Chili Peppers - The Greeting Song
Red Hot Chili Peppers - My Lovely Man
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Sir Psycho Sexy
Red Hot Chili Peppers - They're Red Hot
Tutankamon - "Starting To Appreciate"
BAP - Verdamp Lang Her
Caesars - Jerk It Out
KMFDM - Sturm & Drang
Little Fish - Am I Crazy
Picture Me Broken - Dearest (I’m So Sorry)
Veer Union - Seasons
Wir Sind Helen - Nur Ein Wort
Night Ranger “You’re Gonna Hear From Me”
Superchick “Stand In The Rain”
Silverchair “Straight Lines”
Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - A Woman In Love (It’s Not Me) (Live)
Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - Century City (Live)
Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - Jammin’ Me (Live)
Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - Nightwatchman (Live)
Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - The Waiting (Live)
Ace Frehley - “Outer Space”
Sweet Billy Pilgrim - “Future Perfect Tense”
Styx - “Blue Collar Man (Long Night)”
Styx - “Renegade”
Styx - “Too Much Time On My Hands”
Fleetwood Mac - "Landslide"
Fleetwood Mac - “Dreams”
Fleetwood Mac - “Gold Dust Woman”
Fleetwood Mac - “Landslide”
Fleetwood Mac - “Rhiannon”
Stevie Nicks - “Edge Of Seventeen”
Metallica - …And Justice for All
Metallica - Blackened
Metallica - Ride the Lightning

Store omissions

De-listed Rock Band DLC

Rock Band Free 01 songs
'Supreme Girl' - The Sterns
'Visions' - Abnormality
'Welcome To The Neighborhood' - The Libyans

Comments

• LegolElfLegolElf Opening Act
    I did the digital Xbox One preorder, and it showed the game and all 12 bonus songs downloaded. Then on Friday I got my bundle in early from Best Buy, so put in the disc and since game was already downloaded from digital copy it played.

However, the ONLY song of the 12 preorder bonus songs showing up for me in game is "Jane". The other 11 are nowhere to be found... so I'm hoping they unlock tonight when the digital version goes live. Also, don't see or know how I'll get the 30 other preorder songs... an email code from Best Buy on actual release day maybe?

Also, having same issue as others where certain songs from a pack/album show as "purchased" while others want me to buy them. I'm just going to wait all this out, and hopefully in a few weeks everything will be good to go. The songs on disc are really fun... even though I didn't know some of them. Really wanting access to the 12 digital preorder songs though.
  • bobiroc76 said:

bobiroc76 said:

What is the easiest way for one to find songs they have downloaded in the past to make it easier to search..

Searching through the limited list online is not helpful.

There are two ways to figure out what you've purchased in the past.

1- check your purchase history online in your account (includes everything you have ever downloaded)
    2- make a list (like I did) of the songs you have in RB3
    I have been trying to do that but non of it is showing up in my purchase history. I was able to get some songs by just clicking on each song I saw and if I bought it before it gave me the install option but I know I have more DLC than what I was able to find.
    Are you searching online or on a console? And which console?
    Online and for XBOX... My XBOX 360 is retired so I do not think I can see that info on the XBOX One. Or can I? I am not home to check..
  • LegolElf said:

I did the digital Xbox One preorder, and it showed the game and all 12 bonus songs downloaded. Then on Friday I got my bundle in early from Best Buy, so put in the disc and since game was already downloaded from digital copy it played.

However, the ONLY song of the 12 preorder bonus songs showing up for me in game is "Jane". The other 11 are nowhere to be found... so I'm hoping they unlock tonight when the digital version goes live. Also, don't see or know how I'll get the 30 other preorder songs... an email code from Best Buy on actual release day maybe?

Also, having same issue as others where certain songs from a pack/album show as "purchased" while others want me to buy them. I'm just going to wait all this out, and hopefully in a few weeks everything will be good to go. The songs on disc are really fun... even though I didn't know some of them. Really wanting access to the 12 digital preorder songs though.

For the 12 songs, were they all installed? It could just be a time adjustment with Harmonix and may be unlocked later in the day. If Jane works, I'm sure the others will.

Did Best Buy not send anything else along with the bundle? If not, I'm sure they will follow up with an email.

And yeah, waiting out the store being updated is the main thing. I'm going to go back through the store once I am able to later on in the day to see if anything has been changed.
  • bobiroc76 said:

bobiroc76 said:

bobiroc76 said:

What is the easiest way for one to find songs they have downloaded in the past to make it easier to search..

There are two ways to figure out what you've purchased in the past.

1- check your purchase history online in your account (includes everything you have ever downloaded)
    2- make a list (like I did) of the songs you have in RB3
    I have been trying to do that but non of it is showing up in my purchase history. I was able to get some songs by just clicking on each song I saw and if I bought it before it gave me the install option but I know I have more DLC than what I was able to find.
    Are you searching online or on a console? And which console?
    Online and for XBOX... My XBOX 360 is retired so I do not think I can see that info on the XBOX One. Or can I? I am not home to check..
    For playstation, you are able to go to the online store and view everything going back to old PS3 days. Hopefully, someone savvy with Xbox will be able to answer your question. I'm sure Xbox has something very similar.
  • So can't download my alice cooper or Boston pack on ps4 cool...great way to use my money
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    edited October 2015

So can't download my alice cooper or Boston pack on ps4 cool...great way to use my money

Those packs still have songs not updated yet. Once they are updated and added to the store, they will download.

The only packs able to download without error so far are listed in the OP.

I am going through the store later on in the day and will update the OP with new info.
  • But all the songs from the packs are on the psn store but all say unavailable but before I bought the pack said 1.99
    edited October 2015

But all the songs from the packs are on the psn store but all say unavailable but before I bought the pack said 1.99

Then the pack hasn't been made available yet. Just checked the store online, and it's currently only up on PS3.

Same goes for Boston. All songs are available if you haven't purchased them, but if you bought the pack, then they are unavailable until the pack is updated.
  • So the pack will go up soon I assume
  • So the pack will go up soon I assume

It should, hopefully in the next few days. If not, there are already several of us, including myself, in Harmonix' ear about the current situation.
  • LegolElfLegolElf Opening Act

LegolElf said:

For the 12 songs, were they all installed? It could just be a time adjustment with Harmonix and may be unlocked later in the day. If Jane works, I'm sure the others will.

Did Best Buy not send anything else along with the bundle? If not, I'm sure they will follow up with an email.

And yeah, waiting out the store being updated is the main thing. I'm going to go back through the store once I am able to later on in the day to see if anything has been changed.
    Yes, all 12 songs queued up and installed, but now they aren't showing in game and I can't find them on the store.

And I didn't get anything extra from Best Buy about the 30 songs yet.

Also, it looks like RB4 ONLY has "stereo" sound, which is VERY disappointing. I get true DTS 5.1 surround sound on my home theatre setup with every other Xbox One game... but with RB4 on the exact same settings I'm only getting audio on front left/right main speakers. I have to change my receiver to "simulate" surround sound... which sucks. Was hoping for true 5.1 on these new consoles since they have better sound overall. For a music game, it sucks to only have "stereo" sound.
  • LegolElf said:

LegolElf said:

Yes, all 12 songs queued up and installed, but now they aren't showing in game and I can't find them on the store.

And I didn't get anything extra from Best Buy about the 30 songs yet.

Also, it looks like RB4 ONLY has "stereo" sound, which is VERY disappointing. I get true DTS 5.1 surround sound on my home theatre setup with every other Xbox One game... but with RB4 on the exact same settings I'm only getting audio on front left/right main speakers. I have to change my receiver to "simulate" surround sound... which sucks. Was hoping for true 5.1 on these new consoles since they have better sound overall. For a music game, it sucks to only have "stereo" sound.
    It sounds like the songs are timed unlockable. Should hopefully be playable today and for sure tomorrow.

They should send an email then. If not, definitely contact them.
  • tcg612tcg612 Unsigned
    bobiroc76 said:

I have been using the wiki list of all the DLC for Rock Band, available at this link. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Complete_list_of_downloadable_songs_for_the_Rock_Band_series#Exported_set_lists

Sadly, I then went through that list and searched each band/song/track pack name to make sure I had everything. It was a daunting task made easier only by screaming "Xbox Bing" at the kinnect for hours. Pre-launch, there doesn't seem to be an "easy" way about doing this, especially if you have a large library.
  • tcg612tcg612 Unsigned
    edited October 2015
    Adding to some of the impressive lists of broken entitlements, here are the songs from my library that I was unable to download for one reason or another:

Jessie's girl
    Away - toadies
    Sex and candy
    Bang a gong
    Locksley pack
    Blood sugar sex magic album
    Snow hey oh
    Rock band 2 20-pack bonus tracks
    Gone - crooked x
    Naked brothers band tracks
    Megasus - megasus
    Get the funk out pack
    Don't stop believing
    Smooth criminal - alien ant farm
    Freezepop pack
    Panic switch/sort of - silversun pickups
    All Bang camero songs
    Talking heads - burning down the house
    Deftones - my own summer
    Blue Monday
    Doors - light my fire, riders on the storm, touch me
    Relax - Frankie goes to Hollywood
    System of a down - toxicity & byob
    Living dead girl
    Harmonix pack
    MTV2 pack
    Sugar we're going down
  • WIIBARON said:

I don't understand the 1500 songs available number. The Wii store, which still works, has 2156 songs on it. Well some of those are packs/albums listed as an item, so maybe 2000 individual songs. Wii had the least amount of songs by far. Why is the number 1500 being used as 'most songs'? With no Lego/AC-DC/RB1or TPs importable there are 150ish more songs Wii didn't have. So how is 1500 even close to the fullish song library?

It's around 1780 total songs (can't remember the exact number-away from my other spreadsheet). And as of right now, about 1480 are available, as in viewable.

This number does not count Lego Rock Band, Rock Band 1, Rock Band 2, or Rock Band 3. It also doesn't count any RBN network songs.
  • tcg612 said:

Adding to some of the impressive lists of broken entitlements, here are the songs from my library that I was unable to download for one reason or another:

Jessie's girl
    Away - toadies
    Sex and candy
    Bang a gong
    Locksley pack
    Blood sugar sex magic album
    Snow hey oh
    Rock band 2 20-pack bonus tracks
    Gone - crooked x
    Naked brothers band tracks
    Megasus - megasus
    Get the funk out pack
    Don't stop believing
    Smooth criminal - alien ant farm
    Freezepop pack
    Panic switch/sort of - silversun pickups
    All Bang camero songs
    Talking heads - burning down the house
    Deftones - my own summer
    Blue Monday
    Doors - light my fire, riders on the storm, touch me
    Relax - Frankie goes to Hollywood
    System of a down - toxicity & byob
    Living dead girl
    Harmonix pack
    MTV2 pack
    Sugar we're going down

These are all tied to pre-orders or packs for the most part. Others are just errors that haven't been updated.

Thanks for the list!
  • For PS4, I browsed the store from the website, looked at all RB3/Blitz songs, narrowed to available for PS4, then added everything that was free to my cart. This got me VERY few of my songs...although the bulk of my ~650 songs are packs which aren't working anyway.
  • For PS4, I browsed the store from the website, looked at all RB3/Blitz songs, narrowed to available for PS4, then added everything that was free to my cart. This got me VERY few of my songs...although the bulk of my ~650 songs are packs which aren't working anyway.

Yes. A bunch of us are in the same boat. Most are tied to packs that we have previously purchased. Harmonix is working on it.

I downloaded about 41 songs (of my 1500+) that I knew weren't tied to packs and decided to wait until all the issues are fixed before proceeding.

Also, there's a limit to how many songs/DLC articles you can have waiting to be installed. Since this number is 200, I figured it would be best to wait for the game to be released.
  • mirkendargenmirkendargen Unsigned
    edited October 2015
    It was also interesting that when you narrow it down to just PS4 songs, it only says ~450 are available. Hopefully this number is still increasing.
    edited October 2015

It was also interesting that when you narrow it down to just PS4 songs, it only says ~450 are available. Hopefully this number is still increasing.

Yes, it should be. From what they have updated (a bunch obviously still with errors), there are roughly 1480 songs available in the store. All songs should be available, or at least, viewable by tomorrow.

This is just DLC of course. No exports yet but very soon.
  • Ruz-ElRuz-El Rising Star
    Thanks for the update on the pack situation. That explains why I can't download a bunch of the Who songs, or the London Calling album, the Grateful Dead packs, CCR, etc dispite there being a ton of "Unavailable" tracks listed that I had on RB3. Just a matter of time.

Now that they are available on the PSN website, it's going to be much easier. I spent the morning at work downloading all I could, it should be an easier task to search "newest first" next time to get newer add-ons.
  • tcg612tcg612 Unsigned
    Going back through the eleventy billion pics of broken entitlements I sent to Rock Band's twitter account (props to them for being so supportive) I found two more songs I'm having issues with:

Entangled - Honest Bob and the Factory-to-Dealer Incentives
    Little Wing - The Jimi Hendrix Experience (that one is perplexing. I was able to DL all the other songs on that album, EXCEPT that one. Made me laugh, probably because I was hitting hour 9 of searching and downloading)
  • tcg612 said:

Going back through the eleventy billion pics of broken entitlements I sent to Rock Band's twitter account (props to them for being so supportive) I found two more songs I'm having issues with:

Entangled - Honest Bob and the Factory-to-Dealer Incentives
    Little Wing - The Jimi Hendrix Experience (that one is perplexing. I was able to DL all the other songs on that album, EXCEPT that one. Made me laugh, probably because I was hitting hour 9 of searching and downloading)

Haha yeah this process is certainly lengthy! Thanks for another update! I found a problem with Little Wing as well that didn't quite match the problems of others. Definitely a weird one.

And thanks for being in constant contact with Harmonix as well! The more they know, the faster and easier this entire process goes!
  • On the Microsoft website, you can view your Purchase History. On the "Overview" page, I can specifically see 5 songs I bought in 2013. When I go to the dedicated Purchase History page, none of the years gives me a listing. They all say empty. That would have been great to get a list of songs since they are the only things I bought on the Xbox 360!

Anyone else with this issue?
  • simao76simao76 Opening Act
    edited October 2015
    Besides the songs already mentioned, I also can't find anywhere on the PS store Good Times Roll by The Cars and Sticky Sweet by Motley Crue. I bought them individually, back in the day, and not included in the full album pack.

I already downloaded all the singles and packs that I could find, but I still have a lot more songs to download, but they're included in packs that aren't available yet. :'(
  • simao76 said:

Besides the songs already mentioned, I also can't find anywhere on the PS store Good Times Roll by The Cars and Sticky Sweet by Motley Crue.

I already downloaded all the singles and packs that are available, but I still have a lot more songs to download, but they're included in packs that aren't available yet.

Good Times Roll hasn't been added to the store yet (check my spreadsheet for others). I will be updating this later since I'm sure a few have changed by now.

As for Sticky Sweet, this is one of the few songs I have re-downloaded by way of the Dr. Feelgood Album. It may be one of the rare "The pack is available, but the single hasn't been updated yet" scenarios.

Harmonix is constantly checking the forums as well as twitter regarding issues like this. The more you find, the better. Post any other errors you may find here!
  • CroqCroq Opening Act
    edited October 2015
    Goofyboy said:

On the Microsoft website, you can view your Purchase History. On the "Overview" page, I can specifically see 5 songs I bought in 2013. When I go to the dedicated Purchase History page, none of the years gives me a listing. They all say empty. That would have been great to get a list of songs since they are the only things I bought on the Xbox 360!

Anyone else with this issue?

On the Xbox, you can go to:

https://live.xbox.com/en-US/download/history

From there, scroll down as far as you want, and it should list everything. They'll be sprinkled in with everything else you have ever downloaded (though you can switch to "Game Addons" and it should catch most/all of the DLC). It may not be the best way to list them out, but it should have everything (I was able to go all the way back to my first purchase (Police Pack 01) in March of 2008.

From my side, I still can't find a single title or pack on the Xbox One that comes up as free though. But that's a different issue than what you asked about...
  • Ruz-ElRuz-El Rising Star
    I'm most surprised at the lack of Foo Fighters packs in the PS4 store, considering the love affair HArmonix have with Grohl.
  • Ruz-El said:

I'm most surprised at the lack of Foo Fighters packs in the PS4 store, considering the love affair HArmonix have with Grohl.

Haha I don't know if there's really a rhyme or reason to the order that everything is being updated. But I'm sure they won't be forgotten. ;)