DLC to RB4 - (SIEE - Ozzy, 2112; Xbox - Fleetwood singles; SIEA - Spinal Tap)

Comments

• KainKain Unsigned
    Musashi said:

What's the most efficient way to cue up these songs for download? I was hoping new De-listed carry-overs would appear in when sorting Add-ons by release date, but so far I find the only way to get them is to use the PC version of the PS Store and send download commands for the packs to my PS4 via the PC.

Is that the only way to get them right now?

That really is the most efficient way, in my opinion, at least. I haven't touched the console version of the store since the webstore came out. It's just so much easier to navigate and download from my PC than on the console.
  • Meat-PopsicleMeat-Popsicle Road Warrior
    It took me less than 10 minutes to:
    go to dlcquickplay to determine which of these I bought as a complete pack
    search for those 2 packs on the PSN store from my computer
    download 1 of them immediately, "check out" and then download the other.
    And they will be waiting on my PS4 when I get home, available for play for years to come, plausibly for as long as I live
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    acelazrs said:

acelazrs said:

Still missing the Snoop Dogg pack for me a least.

There hasn't been a Snoop Dogg pack for a while since one of the songs was removed from the game. All songs for that pack are currently available to download. All you need to do is search for them.
    It won't let me download the tracks individually cause I bought it as a pack way back when.
    I just realized something...

@hmxowl When the Snoop Dogg pack came out years ago it had an interesting release schedule... initially all eight tracks for PlayStation were only available as singles and then the pack was available a couple weeks after. It seems people like me, who downloaded them early, don't have any issues downloading any of the tracks (save for Snoop's Upside Ya Head for obvious reasons). It would seem this pack hasn't been fixed yet for those who purchased it after the actual pack became available. Can you look into this and verify?
  • The pack is unfixed and is on the list, yes. Everyone is behaving as they 'should' at this point. No workarounds to be found.
  • KainKain Unsigned
    Well, I got home and updated my personal spreadsheet of missing legacy content (PS4 - USA) with these new releases, and it looks like the only Packs I'm missing at the moment are:

Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks 01
    Chinese Democracy
    Locksley 01
    Spinal Tap 01
    Spinal Tap's Tap Ten
    MTV2 01

Plus 23 Non-Pack Singles...
  • What about Rock Band Free Pack 01? The 9 songs from RB 2.... was that fixed already?
  • @Geester79 Not yet.
  • @Geester79 Not yet.

Thanks. Hadn't seen it mentioned yet in the discussion on broken packs.
  • jaystonepkjaystonepk Opening Act
    2 more packs down and only the Snoop pack to go plus random singles. But wait, Night Ranger and REO/Styx are showing up as new but I've had those since RB4 launch I think. Was I able to get those early like the Elec Six pack?

Also, since I nabbed the Elec Six pack early I'm assuming I don't want to add this new pack since I know there's an issue with the game counting up the new content even though technically there isn't any.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited May 2017

2 more packs down and only the Snoop pack to go plus random singles. But wait, Night Ranger and REO/Styx are showing up as new but I've had those since RB4 launch I think.

They were delisted after RB4 launch, so people who got RB4 at launch and downloaded their old content before the delist were granted the RB4 versions. Only people who got RB4 later and didn't attempt to get tracks entitled this gen until after the delist wound up being locked out of them (until now).
  • @jaystonepk Basically there's a weird situation regarding songs delisted post-RB4 launch. If you downloaded them on PS4 then everything's fine but if you've only downloaded them on PS3 then you can't download them yet which is why there's fixes for stuff like the Tom Petty pack.
  • ArkaneArkane Opening Act
    @HMXOwl When will they be available as singles?, I bought the Metallica Pack song by song and I only bought from the BSSM They're red hot
  • Mikey35Mikey35 Rising Star
    So I saw the BSSM, tom petty,Metallica and gtfo packs on the ps4 store and I dled and installed them yet they still dont show up in my songs when I look for them.
  • aSockMonsteRaSockMonsteR Opening Act
    Mikey35 said:

So I saw the BSSM, tom petty,Metallica and gtfo packs on the ps4 store and I dled and installed them yet they still dont show up in my songs when I look for them.

Go to account management an restore your licenses. I have to do it every week when i buy new songs.
  • djdatatecdjdatatec Unsigned
    Universal Motown Records Pack was not available?

I selected to download it but it doesnt show up like my RHCP Album or Sex Machine or Metallica Pack did.

Was this pack already in RB4 as individual tracks?
  • Mikey35 said:

Also try restarting your PS4. Sometimes this fixes this issue for me
  • What was included in the Universal Motown Republic Rock 01? I try to purchase it from the online store and it says I already have it.
  • @billybobjoe1881 Bury Me Alive, Seasons and Mountain Man.
  • djb5f1djb5f1 Unsigned

Mikey35 said:

Go to account management an restore your licenses. I have to do it every week when i buy new songs.
    I have to do this all the time now. Hope they are working to address this. Quite the nuisance when you just want to buy and play a song.
  • SiderzSiderz Unsigned
    I never had to do it. I got more then 1500 songs, a friens of mine have less the 800 songs and everytime we got a fix he have to do it. I really wonder what cause that.
    edited May 2017
    When I get that problem (new content seemingly downloaded from a PS4 perspective byut refuses to be recognized by game, even after game being closed and relaunched), the songs show up the next time I power-cycle my PS4 then launch RB4.

But I have heard that for some users, that still doesn't do the trick, and they need to do the restore-licenses thing. Something I've never had to do (yet?)
  • Bullethead73Bullethead73 Unsigned
    edited June 2017
    Glad to see the Metallica pack is back! Never thought we'd get that. Just crossing fingers that G n' R gets a fix soon.

Glad to see the Metallica pack is back! Never though we'd get that.

Sounds like you should be more optimistic and trusting then. ;) Harmonix has stated we would get all delisted content back since day one.
  • Glad to see the Metallica pack is back! Never though we'd get that.

Sounds like you should be more optimistic and trusting then. ;) Harmonix has stated we would get all delisted content back since day one.
    hope single songs of the pack (Metallica) will be available soon....
    edited June 2017
    None this week. At least not yet anyways.
  • CountWaescheCountWaesche Opening Act
    Anyone know if on the Xbox, is don't stop believin still not available? Yes I bought it back in rb2.
  • @CountWaesche Not yet, just for PS4 NA.
  • CountWaescheCountWaesche Opening Act
    edited June 2017
    Darn it. Thanks!
  • Hey has anybody has any issues with Pantera songs on SCEA PS4? I bought Sandblasted Skin, Suicide Note Pt. II, Underground in America, Living Through Me and Trendkill today and Suicide Note and Sandblasted Skin dont appear in game but it shows installed on PS4 menu and the PC store says free but when I try to download to PS4 it says "Playable " under the free listing
    edited June 2017
    PS4s have been having trouble indexing some newly downloaded songs.

Sometimes a full PS4 power cycle fixes the problem.

Sometimes you need to Restore Licenses. (Settings) > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Restore Licenses]
This discussion has been closed.