DLC to RB4 - (SIEE - Most RB4-era delists, SIEA - MTV2 Pack 01)

Comments

• uppyb0tuppyb0t Opening Act
    Dag, yo. That sucks.

I don't have any of those, but it seems like the recently delisted have to go through some process to become available again for previous owners.

I'm also missing the couple RCHP BSSM, but it's a known issue.
  • SideshowNSideshowN Rising Star
    edited May 25
    uppyb0t said:

Dag, yo. That sucks.

I don't have any of those, but it seems like the recently delisted have to go through some process to become available again for previous owners.

I'm also missing the couple RCHP BSSM, but it's a known issue.

I learned my lesson this time by keeping all my Rock Band content on the internal hard drive just in case my external craps the bed.

• uppyb0tuppyb0t Opening Act
    You must keep the DLC as close to home as possible. RB will always take priority on my console.
    I recommend your exterior for any games you don't frequently play, if you keep things installed, that is. I'm a deleting fiend except for the few games I play regularly.
  • I wonder what fixes will come this week.
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    New songs are up in the store for SIEA. No new fixes this week.
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    Think of each entitlement as bugs that need to be fixed. They're not scheduling them per se.
  • bonethug0108bonethug0108 Headliner
    I mean that's exactly what they are: entitlement bugs that need troubleshooting. Some are very simple, while others might have multiple layers.

And even though it would seem many of them should be straightforward or the same, that just isn't true.
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    Does anyone know what's happening on the SIEE front?

After finally having squeezed out the exports in April, it seems like they think the process is complete. There's been zero progress all this month on the stack of legacy (and delisted) content. :(
  • More SIEA fixes inbound. BSSM album, Metallica 01 and Get the Funk Out 01 (the pack with James Brown's Get Up).
    Yep and it's just like you stated, only the packs.

No singles available for any of these. (why didn't I buy the Metallica pack instead of one at a time?!?!?!?)
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner

Yep and it's just like you stated, only the packs.

No singles available for any of these. (why didn't I buy the Metallica pack instead of one at a time?!?!?!?)

I have the same issue haha. I bought stuff single handed for both.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    Sometimes I feel like I don't have a download.
    M01, BSSM, ES01, NR01, REO/STYX, TP02, UMRR01, GTFO

Going to need help figuring these out LOL.
    BSSM- Blood Sugar album
    M01- Metallica
    REO/Styx pack
    Track Pack 2?
    Get the Funk Out
    edited May 30
    Updated excel file in OP. All songs listed are only available in packs currently.

-Metallica 01
    -Blood Sugar Sex Magik
    -Electric Six 01
    -Night Ranger 01
    -REO/Styx Pack
    -Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers 02
    -Universal Motown Republic Rock 01
    -Get the Funk Out 01
  • TheMuralsTheMurals Unsigned
    Better question: when are these actually working? I looked at the PS Store and saw none of them yet as a SIEA customer.
    TheMurals said:

Better question: when are these actually working? I looked at the PS Store and saw none of them yet as a SIEA customer.

You need to search for them. And it's the full packs only from what I can tell.

TheMurals said:

You need to search for them. And it's the full packs only from what I can tell.
    I will list them all as such then until I get verification from a certain bird.
    edited May 30
    So are the Spinal Tap packs the only packs they haven't returned?

So are the Spinal Tap packs the only packs they haven't returned?

It looks like that and Locksley 01. (if we're correct)
  • So are the Spinal Tap packs the only packs they haven't returned?

No Electric Six pack on XB1 yet.
  • KainKain Unsigned
    I'm not home, so I can't check my personal spreadsheet for all the packs I'm missing, but along with Spinal Tap, I know I'm definitely missing Chinese Democracy and the Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks pack.
  • So if i purchased some of the Electric Six stuff, but not the pack, I'm **** out of luck?
    You're out of luck for today. The singles entitlements are coming soon, they just didn't happen at the same time as the pack entitlements for whatever technical reason that will likely be resolved in coming weeks if not days.
  • I bought metallica songs individually in different times, so now I can't be able to download them...hope singles will be available soon
  • acelazrsacelazrs Unsigned
    edited May 30
    Still missing the Snoop Dogg pack for me a least.