DLC to RB4 - (SIEE - Most RB4-era delists, half of BSSM; SIEA - MTV2 Pack 01)

Comments

• tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior

SickPuP said:

@SickPuP You need to be more specific, what platform are you on and if PS4 what region?

Xbox One
    Well...that's at least the platform! =P
    Xbox One is region free. If a delisted song/export/etc is available in the US, it's available everywhere.
  • edited August 27
    LoopyChew said:

jeffpr21 said:

I don't know this coming here but, a week ago I buy come as you are by nirvana and the song said purchase, my point is I have smell like a teen spirit from the same pack and that is fine I can play that one whiout any problem and the other one don't

Xbox? Playstation US? Playstation EU?
    Sorry, ps4 US
  • PS4 Europe users rejoice! Some delists are finally back on the store :) Looks like it's mostly RHCP/Fleetwood Mac/Stevie Nicks, 'Jerk it Out' by The Caesars is also available.

You guys should be thrown way more bones right about now, glad that there's some signs of life again.
  • uppyb0tuppyb0t Opening Act
    Don't stop thinking about tomorrow
  • Maybe RBN entitlements are happening after all. SIEE owners have noticed some RBN songs show up as "PS3/PS4". They don't work right now but this is a very surprising turn of events.
  • HMXOwl said:

No.

Maybe? o:)
  • HMXOwl said:

No.

Harsh.
  • yoann007 said:

HMXOwl said:

yoann007 said:

HMXOwl said:

No.

Harsh.
    I know the hoops people will jump through to interpret things!
    But when you say no, you really mean "no, not today", right?
    They discussed RBN on the special RB Twitch birthday stream back in July. For RBN to be looked into, new DLC would have to be reduced because HMX didn't license RBN songs, RBN authors did.
  • joseph5185joseph5185 Opening Act
    No is honestly probably the best answer.

Is it possible? I'm sure it is, but that doesn't matter right now.
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star

Maybe RBN entitlements are happening after all. SIEE owners have noticed some RBN songs show up as "PS3/PS4". They don't work right now but this is a very surprising turn of events.

I'll put that in the "I wish" category.

Sadly, I don't think we'll get the RBN back.

These RBN songs, as well as the Red Hot Chili Peppers tracks that have re-appeared for SIEE users, don't actually work.

We just get the spinning throbber of doom when we try to download the songs to the PS4.

Very few songs have been fixed, and we're finding some songs are being incorrectly delisted... like AFI's "Miss Murder" and Lady Gaga's "Poker Face" (I believe the Eric Cartman version was supposed to be the one that was delisted, but that's still available for purchase).
  • SmashManSmashMan Rising Star

yoann007 said:

HMXOwl said:

yoann007 said:

HMXOwl said:

No.

Harsh.
    They discussed RBN on the special RB Twitch birthday stream back in July. For RBN to be looked into, new DLC would have to be reduced because HMX didn't license RBN songs, RBN authors did.
    Yoann was making a joke.
  • youtu.be/Ms7KbMfXHp8

So you're telling me there's a chance!?!
  • yoann007 said:

HMXOwl said:

yoann007 said:

HMXOwl said:

No.

Harsh.
    Which in that case I'd vote to just not bring RBN over...Although I wish we could get at least a few of the more-known songs. I'd rebuy Going Under by Evanescence, St Elmo's Fire...I can't recall the RBN list atm but those two came to mind right away.
  • SmashMan said:

yoann007 said:

HMXOwl said:

yoann007 said:

HMXOwl said:

No.

Harsh.
    Yoann was making a joke.
    OR DID I?

(But really, that was a joke.)
    (OR WAS IT--)
  • KainKain Unsigned
    It's kind of sad we're not getting RBN song; along with classics like St. Elmo's Fire and well-known artists like Seether, there were a lot of songs that RBN first exposed me to that I loved so much that I ended up eventually adding to my iPod collection, like both songs from The Guild, Motion Sick's 30 Lives, Cate Spark's Whatever Happened to You, Joanovarc's Say Sayonara, and pretty much everything from Free Spirit. They were all go-to songs for me when I just wanted to play something off-beat and I miss being able to do that now.

Right now, though, I'm more frustrated at how long it's taking to get the rest of the entitlements. It's nice that we're getting a couple "new" things every couple months or so, but it feels all the tracks I really want, like the last two Fleetwood Macs, Morningwood and Just Kait, are being saved for last. :(
  • MTV2 Pack 01 is up on PS4 SCEA
  • cbt87 said:

MTV2 Pack 01 is up on PS4 SCEA

So now Bullets & Guns and Moving to Seattle are finally playable this gen! Huzzah :)
  • edited September 19
    I'd like to point out

Little fish - Am I crazy
    Picture me broken - Dearest (I'm so sorry)
    Wir sind Helden - Nur ein wort

are available at SIEA
  • hiimSMAPhiimSMAP Road Warrior
    Any word on Dinosaur Jr. yet for SIEA?
  • Is Rusty Cage still broken for anybody else on PS4 SCEA?
  • cbt87 said:

Is Rusty Cage still broken for anybody else on PS4 SCEA?

Yeah it's broken!
  • I'd like to point out

Little fish - Am I crazy
    Picture me broken - Dearest (I'm so sorry)
    Wir sind Helden - Nur ein wort

are available at SIEA

Do you have the links?
  • cbt87 said:

Is Rusty Cage still broken for anybody else on PS4 SCEA?

We fixed that in April, how are you trying to download it?
  • @HMXOwl The error regarding it when owning Celebrating Band on the Run pack still exists.