DLC to RB4 - (SIEE - DSB and Smooth Criminal, Xbox/SIEA - Spinal Tap)

Comments

• Would someone be able to give me a clear answer regarding my DLC.

The items that I currently cannot access are the European Songs from RockBand 1 and the 20 Song Track Pack

I'm on the XboxOne

European songs
    . I am in the UK and have the European songs on Rock Band 1
    . Transferred the license for the European songs. (1>2>3 Etc.) and they are available to play on 1,2 and 3 on my 360.
    . They are not in my game library, not in my "ready to install" library, not in the in game marketplace and are listed as "purchase" rather than "install" on the Microsoft Store.

20 song pack
    . I transferred the license from Rock Band 2 to 3
    . Downloaded the 20 pack on the day it was released (however many years ago)
    . I can play the songs in the 20 pack on Rock Band 2 and 3 on the 360
    . They are not in my game library, not in my "ready to install" library, they are not visible in the in game marketplace and even trying to look at newer 30 track pack in the marketplace displays an error, They are not on the Microsoft Store (apart from the newer 30 track pack but looking for individual tracks states that they are Only available as part of a bundle)

I've checked the front of this thread, checked online, looked through this forum (there are 138 pages so forgive me if I missed it) and I am still confused. From everything I have read it seems like I SHOULD have the above two packs (or at least what is available from those two to be played)

Apologies if this reads poorly, I just wanted to display all the information rather than having to add it later.

Can anyone clear it up for me as to why I still don't have access, any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
  • Euro songs are a mandatory repurchase, Rock Band 2 Twenty Free has nothing to do with the 30 Song Mega Pack, so if you're seeing songs in common, you aren't referring to songs in the Twenty Free.
  • Fireflyx147Fireflyx147 Unsigned
    edited October 8
    HMXOwl said:

Euro songs are a mandatory repurchase, Rock Band 2 Twenty Free has nothing to do with the 30 Song Mega Pack, so if you're seeing songs in common, you aren't referring to songs in the Twenty Free.

Thank you for the quick response.

Also, I believe I have confused the 20 track pack with the bonus tracks from RB2. Apologies, I guess I needed to add more detail anyway Haha as I completely confused the matter :D

I meant to say the bonus tracks from Rock Band 2 and some from 1

Abnormality - Visions
    Anarchy Club - Get Clean
    Bang Camaro - Night Lies
    Breaking Wheel - Shoulder To The Plow
    Libyans - Welcome To The Neighborhood
    The Main Drag - A Jagged Gorgeous Winter
    Speck - Conventional Lover
    The Sterns - Supreme Girl
    That Handsome Devil - Rob The Prez-O-Dent
    29 Fingers- The Konks
    Blood Doll- Anarchy Club
    Brainpower- Freezepop
    Can’t Let Go- Death Of The Cool
    Day Late, Dollar Short- The Acro- Brats
    I get by- Honest Bob and the
    Factory-to-Dealer Incentives
    I’m So Sick- Flyleaf
    Nightmare- Crooked X
    Outside- Tribe
    Pleasure (Pleasure)- Bang Camaro
    Seven- Vagiant
    Time We Had- The Mother Hips
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star

HMXOwl said:

Euro songs are a mandatory repurchase, Rock Band 2 Twenty Free has nothing to do with the 30 Song Mega Pack, so if you're seeing songs in common, you aren't referring to songs in the Twenty Free.

Thank you for the quick response.

Also, I believe I have confused the 20 track pack with the bonus tracks from RB2. Apologies, I guess I needed to add more detail anyway Haha as I completely confused the matter :D

I meant to say the bonus tracks from Rock Band 2 and some from 1

Abnormality - Visions
    Anarchy Club - Get Clean
    Bang Camaro - Night Lies
    Breaking Wheel - Shoulder To The Plow
    Libyans - Welcome To The Neighborhood
    The Main Drag - A Jagged Gorgeous Winter
    Speck - Conventional Lover
    The Sterns - Supreme Girl
    That Handsome Devil - Rob The Prez-O-Dent
    29 Fingers- The Konks
    Blood Doll- Anarchy Club
    Brainpower- Freezepop
    Can’t Let Go- Death Of The Cool
    Day Late, Dollar Short- The Acro- Brats
    I get by- Honest Bob and the
    Factory-to-Dealer Incentives
    I’m So Sick- Flyleaf
    Nightmare- Crooked X
    Outside- Tribe
    Pleasure (Pleasure)- Bang Camaro
    Seven- Vagiant
    Time We Had- The Mother Hips
    Check the Euro thread (the really, really long one... it'll probably hit 500 pages by the time everything is fixed), or have a squiz at my spreadsheet.... there's a LOT of content missing for we SIEE PS4 users in Australia, Europe and UK...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QTwO1KMQ8UI2xR2cONgBP0xeIrUVyVSW0Rxq82bAoWI
  • @Fireflyx147 Basically the 30 preorder pack existing lead to entitlement issues for the songs you list. SIEE is a mess but those aren't fixed on any platform yet. Right now the only way to own these in RB4 (except Visions, Supreme Girl, Welcome to the Neighborhood which no-one owns in RB4) is to have the 30 pack which was a GAME preorder bonus back in 2015 and made available to purchase in April 2016.

That said, the entitlements will eventually be fixed so only buy the 30 pack if you want the other songs (e.g. (Push Push) Lady Lightning, What's Your Favorite Dinosaur?, Trash Candy).
  • Right. Thank your all for the info.

I don't intend to re-purchase any content.

Cheers, it was much appreciated. :)
  • 30 Seconds To Mars tracks have been given PS4 versions on SIEE. 'Kings and Queens' and 'This is War' are still for sale and should now work in RB4. 'Attack' was unavailable on the German store, 'Hitchin' a Ride' by Green Day was also unavailable there, hopefully those have been fixed as I was able to find both this morning.
  • M-asterM-aster Unsigned
    Yes can confirm that all tracks you mention are fixed and 'Attack' is finally available in Germany after forever (was never up here AFAIK)
  • Can anyone on Xbox One who never bothered with a 360 download of Blitz check their Ready to Install for the Blitz tracks?
  • TheStuddzTheStuddz Lil Rascal
    I miss my two missing Fleetwood Mac songs.

Not as much as my Naked Brothers Band songs though.
  • II_IronII_Iron Opening Act
    HMXOwl said:

Can anyone on Xbox One who never bothered with a 360 download of Blitz check their Ready to Install for the Blitz tracks?

I don't see them
  • TheStuddz said:

I was just thinking how much fun World Turning was.
  • itzJVitzJV Road Warrior
    Would love to see the Locksley pack, Bullets & Guns, Moving to Seattle, and the rest of the Electric Six songs available again.. oh, and the whole Spinal Tap album.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    There were two Spinal Tap packs ("Spinal Tap 01" comprised of 4 tracks, and "Spinal Tap's Tap Ten" that, naturally, goes to eleven), and both are currently delisted-and-absent.
  • KainKain Unsigned
    I'm definitely waiting for the other two Fleetwood Mac tracks, I don't want to download the pack until I can download the other two at the same time. Outside of those, I really want Morningwood and Just Kait to hurry up and show up too.

On an unrelated note, are we not getting new tracks this week? Kinda concerned there's been no announcement so far.
  • II_IronII_Iron Opening Act
    @HMXOwl any word on the blitz tracks? I paid for the game solely for the tracks and they still aren't available to me...
  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior
    It's anything new on the Xbox world? It's been months since we got anything fixed regarding the missing songs
  • @JoshVanHalen87 Nothing since Under the Bridge 3 months ago which is fine as XB1 still has the most fixes overall.
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior

It's anything new on the Xbox world? It's been months since we got anything fixed regarding the missing songs

Nothing new for Xbox. Maybe they'll shed some light in the new Roadmap announcement this week?
  • @JoshVanHalen87 Nothing since Under the Bridge 3 months ago which is fine as XB1 still has the most fixes overall.

I don't think it's fine for them to only work on fixes for ps4.
  • GraffinGraffin Rising Star
    bentley88 said:

@JoshVanHalen87 Nothing since Under the Bridge 3 months ago which is fine as XB1 still has the most fixes overall.

I don't think it's fine for them to only work on fixes for ps4.
    That's not happening either. Especially for SIEE. They fixed the 2 30 Seconds to Mars songs, and delisted a few songs (some of which weren't supposed to be delisted). :confused:
  • Xbox has only had 1 song fixed in 4 months, so it sure seems they are ignoring xbox players.
  • I mean, I'd like my other two Electric Six songs and my Dinosaur Jr. and my Locksley and Spinal Tap and The Sterns.

Ooh, and the Fleetwood Mac songs that I own that my friends have but I don't, but because I only bought RB4 around Rivals and they expired before that and haven't been renewed.

But then that's why I don't stop thinkin' about tomorrow, knowing that the world is turning and I just gotta keep my feet on the ground.
  • TheStuddz said:

Haha you and me both. I'm still missing the following:
    Abnormality-Visions (from the Rock Band Free Pack 01)
    Black Sabbath-Paranoid (from Rock Band 1...it's been non-transferrable since, of course)
    Fleetwood Mac-Don't Stop
    Fleetwood Mac-World Turning
    Iron Maiden-Run to the Hills (see above note about Black Sabbath)
    Journey-Any Way You Want It (see Black Sabbath note, but in this case, it was from Rock Band 2)
    Libyans-Welcome to the Neighborhood (part of Rock Band Free Pack 01)
    Lights Resolve-Dreaming of Love (not showing up for re-download)
    Metallica-Battery (see note about Journey)
    Metallica-Enter Sandman (see note about Black Sabbath)
    The Naked Brothers Band-I Don't Want to Go to School
    Spinal Tap-Big Bottom
    Spinal Tap-Stonehenge
    The Sterns-Supreme Girl (part of Rock Band Free Pack 01)
    Them Terribles-Bullets & Guns (see note about Lights Resolve)
    Vesuvius-Promised Land (see note about Lights Resolve)

and from the Rock Band Network (man, I wish all of those songs would come back SO bad...I had a few but there were SO many I still wanted to download but at this point, there's no point downloading them unless they can be transferred to my PS4):
    Alien Ant Farm-Movies
    Five Finger Death Punch-Burn it Down
    Five Finger Death Punch-Hard to See
    Freezepop-Doppelganger
    Magnefora-Fur Elise (Beethoven)
    Magnefora-Toccata & Fugue in D Minor (Bach)
    Richard Campbell-A Christmas Rock Medley
    Richard Campbell-England Rock Anthems
    Thomas Walker-Bagatelle No. 25-Fur Elise (Beethoven)
    Thomas Walker-Flight of the Bumblee (Rimsky-Korsokov)
    Thomas Walker-Piano Sonata No. 11-Ronda Alla Turca....
    Thomas Walker-Piano Sonata No. 14-Moonlight Sonata
    Thomas Walker-The Entertainer (Joplin)
  • The only thing I am missing is Sort Of from Silversun Pickups. Have had Panic Switch for a long time now but I miss this track :(
  • AbaddonAbaddon Road Warrior

TheStuddz said:

Haha you and me both. I'm still missing the following:
    To avoid confusion in this thread, it's probably best to avoid mentioning songs that didn't transfer from individual games to the platform, or RBN songs that are likely never coming.

I really would like to play my Tap Ten songs. Only having Short and Sweet (probably my least favorite of the Tap songs in RB) is a bit of a downer. Hopefully we get some more stuff for everyone who is waiting patiently soon!

• This is a a super long thread. Any word on Straight Lines by Silverchair? That’s the only missing DLC for me.
  • Rusty Cage is fixed on PS4 SCEA for those it was broke for
  • Looks like Blitz is fixed for XB1 owners who bought Blitz but didn't play the game to download the pack on 360.