DLC to RB4 - (SIEE - Ozzy, 2112; Xbox - Fleetwood singles; SIEA - Spinal Tap)

Comments

• I have them all but haven't downloaded them yet but how many Spinal Tap songs do we have in Rock Band just to make sure I have them all after I download them.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior

I have them all but haven't downloaded them yet but how many Spinal Tap songs do we have in Rock Band just to make sure I have them all after I download them.

Tap Ten goes to eleven.

The other pack has 4.

And the Lego export has one.
  • I have them all but haven't downloaded them yet but how many Spinal Tap songs do we have in Rock Band just to make sure I have them all after I download them.

Tap Ten goes to eleven.

The other pack has 4.

And the Lego export has one.
    Thanks for the quick response.

• Thanks for the quick response.

That was quicker than you can say "Hello Cleveland!"
  • KainKain Unsigned
    So are Hell Hole and Rock N Roll Creation fixed or are they still missing from the Spinal Tap pack (on PS4?)
  • Kain said:

So are Hell Hole and Rock N Roll Creation fixed or are they still missing from the Spinal Tap pack (on PS4?)

As far as I know, that was an Xbox issue only. If you have previously purchased the packs then all songs in those packs should be able to be redownloaded.
  • KainKain Unsigned
    Cool, thanks. I'm a little particular about making sure all songs from the same artist are together in my PSN purchase history and I was afraid the two Spinal Tap packs were going to rot on my wishlist forever like the Fleetwood Mac pack and Silversun Pickup tracks have been while waiting for Don't Stop, World Turning and Sort Of.
  • OakTeaOakTea Road Warrior
    Just tried to download the Spinal Tap packs from the Canadian PSN website, and it seems to have only added "America" and "Back from the Dead" to my downloads list.

Is anyone else have this problem?
  • Just sticking my head in here to this huge thread, im reading about Spinal Tap being available on PS4, i take it its only the packs, and if you selected individual tracks they are not?

Or are they available now ?
  • Just sticking my head in here to this huge thread, im reading about Spinal Tap being available on PS4, i take it its only the packs, and if you selected individual tracks they are not?

Or are they available now ?

only packs at the moment
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
    I forgot how satisfying it is to nail those HO/POs in the mandolin(?) solo in Stonehenge.
  • So, just to clarify, if on Sony America I see this, should I be entitled to it or not?

Because if I click the 'tell me more', this is what I get.

Not quite sure.... Should I attempt to download via in game store?

• kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    edited December 2017

So, just to clarify, if on Sony America I see this, should I be entitled to it or not?

Are you signed in to the PlayStation Store? Cause that's what it looks like just previewing the store without being logged in.

This is what it should look like if you're logged in.
  • DekieonDekieon Rising Star
    edited December 2017
    According to the speadsheet. Journey - Don't Stop Believin was made available to previous buyers on May 4th, I have looked for it and can't find it on either the game store or the xbox market place. Is there a trick to finding this song?

Nevermind, figured it out
  • So, just to clarify, if on Sony America I see this, should I be entitled to it or not?

Are you signed in to the PlayStation Store? Cause that's what it looks like just previewing the store without being logged in.

Yes, I am definitely logged in, since I can still download other things and bring up my queued and download lists.
  • OakTeaOakTea Road Warrior
    Is it possible that it was purchased with another account on your PS3? Child/sibling/friend/parent/wife/etc's account?

Not sure why it happens with certain titles, seems like a random bug, as it happens as well for me on items like BSSM by RHCP, Foo Fighters Color & Shape, and some other large packs, but never bought them, so I can't get any of those.
  • Hmmm I see that Spinal Tap's Tap Ten was available but I originally only purchased "Big Bottom" & "Stonehenge" individually. Is there anything special I need to do to re-download them individually? I don't see them listed individually nor have I been able to re-download them as of yet on the PS4.
    edited December 2017
    They haven't fixed any of the Spinal Tap singles yet. They plan to, but it hasn't happened yet. The only entitlements fixed so far on the Spinal Tap front are pack entitlements.
  • uppyb0tuppyb0t Opening Act
    I have faith, but I haven’t been holding my breath for a long time.

Spinal Tap showing up was totally unexpected and it’s a great surprise even when you keep hopes suppressed.
  • I am having another issue. I should have access to the Europe track free, but when I go to check and redownload the Logo Export Pack, I see this:

But when I go to choose the version, I get this and cannot click on either option:

Any ideas on how to get that to download properly? And, yes, I am logged in, as I just got the new tracks for the DLC no problem.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    edited December 2017
    Hit both .. it should eventually work. Had no issues with that screen here.

Edit: Oh just read yours won't let you click them. Odd. Sounds like a Sony error almost.
    You should be able to get the tracks either by

1. Finding them in your 'download list' (on the webstore, hover on your username in the upper right then click 'download list').
    or
    2. On the PS4 menu system, hover on (but don't launch) RB4, then scroll down to "Your Add-Ons" and find them there.
  • Yes, but note that it says Free and not purchased, so to me that means it never registered me as having added the export pack to the cart yet. I will try searching the download list, but that might take all day. Thanks!
    edited December 2017
    It shows "Free" for me now too, and I completed and downloaded the export the day it went live. So I'd guess that's what it always shows to people who have already successfully exported.

Look in the late-April-early-May 2016 section of the download list. If you triggered the export when it was fresh (SCEA/SIEA) that should be the timeframe.
  • It shows "Free" for me now too, and I completed and downloaded the export the day it went live. So I'd guess that's what it always shows to people who have already successfully exported.

Look in the late-April-early-May 2016 section of the download list. If you triggered the export when it was fresh (SCEA/SIEA) that should be the timeframe.

I found it using your suggestion, Thanks! I also re-queued up any rock band songs from that date, just in case I am missing something else. It should only re-download tracks it doesn't already detect as being installed.

• I noticed a few of the Spinal Tap singles with the new Rock Band 4 background art in my download list as well as the Naked Brothers Band songs so maybe those are coming soon? Please? lol
  • M-asterM-aster Unsigned
    just wanna drop in here in case my fellow SIEE users missed it in the EU thread: Rush's 2112 does work now. (at least in Germany)
  • The two missing Fleetwood Mac songs (World Turning and Don't Stop) both showed up.
  • The two missing Fleetwood Mac songs (World Turning and Don't Stop) both showed up.

Assuming Xbox...
This discussion has been closed.