DLC to RB4 - (Xbox - Under the Bridge ; SIEA - RB4-era delists)

Comments

• kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    edited April 19

Pretty sure this brings by delisted packs down to 3: Metallica, GTFO, and Snoop Dogg.

You shouldn't have a problem with the Snoop Dogg songs.

All songs are available as singles. Just search for them and download them. Hasn't been a pack since 'Snoop's Upside Ya Head' was dropped.
  • How's Warped Tour 2009 Pack 01 doing? That works in SIEA, right?
    HMXOwl said:

How's Warped Tour 2009 Pack 01 doing? That works in SIEA, right?

Yes, the only songs/packs that are still broken should be outlined at the bottom of the OP.
  • Dr. ParaDr. Para Opening Act

So, I *believe* the SIEA broken-but-not-delisted singles list is down to 23.

'Adolescents' - Incubus
    'Cuz U R Next' - Ministry
    'Obsession' - Animotion
    'Raise Your Glass' - P!nk
    'Rape Me' - Nirvana
    'Rudie Can't Fail' - The Clash
    'Rusty Cage' - Soundgarden
    'Sanctified' - Nine Inch Nails
    'Santeria' - Sublime
    'Sassafras Roots' - Green Day
    'Stacked Actors' - Foo Fighters
    'Starting Over' - Killswitch Engage
    'Stay Together for the Kids' - Blink-182
    'Take Me to the River' - Talking Heads
    'The Animal' - Disturbed
    'The Broken' - Coheed and Cambria
    'The Good Life' - Three Days Grace
    'The Spirit of Radio (Live)' - Rush
    'The Static Age' - Green Day
    'The Stranger' - Billy Joel
    'Them Belly Full (But We Hungry)' - Bob Marley and the Wailers
    'When I'm Gone' - 3 Doors Down
    'When You're Young' - 3 Doors Down

(A fix was attempted on Santeria but last I heard it didn't work)

"Wings of a Butterfly" is still borked as well. And yeah, Santeria still charges even if you bought prior.
  • jaystonepkjaystonepk Opening Act

Pretty sure this brings by delisted packs down to 3: Metallica, GTFO, and Snoop Dogg.

All songs are available as singles. Just search for them and download them. Hasn't been a pack since 'Snoop's Upside Ya Head' was dropped.
    Nope, I'm in the same situation as the RR 01 pack. I can see all the songs, but have no option to buy and when I click any song I receive the "Not available for purchase" because "You have already purchase Snoog Dogg Pack 1" message.

Nope, I'm in the same situation as the RR 01 pack. I can see all the songs, but have no option to buy and when I click any song I receive the "Not available for purchase" because "You have already purchase Snoog Dogg Pack 1" message.
    Is this on the website or the in-game store?
  • jaystonepkjaystonepk Opening Act

Is this on the website or the in-game store?
    Website. Have never tried the IG store on these. Haven't used the IG store for a few months now actually.
  • hckycrlrhckycrlr Unsigned
    Can anyone confirm if Billy Joel's "My Life" is fixed. I still show three blinking dots for mine on PS4 (SIEA) but never here anyone else talking about it.
    edited April 19
    Dr. Para said:

'Adolescents' - Incubus
    'Obsession' - Animotion
    'Rape Me' - Nirvana
    'Santeria' - Sublime
    'The Animal' - Disturbed

"Wings of a Butterfly" is still borked as well. And yeah, Santeria still charges even if you bought prior.
    I have searched both this thread and the massive Marketplace thread, and you seem to be the only one reporting this song. 'Wings of a Butterfly' wasn't even listed in @giginthesky 's data. You are in the SIEA region correct? @hmxowl You have anything on this one?

Did you potentially download the HIM pack for this one and that song just didn't kick?
  • Dr. Para said:

'Adolescents' - Incubus
    'Obsession' - Animotion
    'Rape Me' - Nirvana
    'Santeria' - Sublime
    'The Animal' - Disturbed

I have searched both this thread and the massive Marketplace thread, and you seem to be the only one reporting this song. 'Wings of a Butterfly' wasn't even listed in @giginthesky 's data. You are in the SIEA region correct? @hmxowl You have anything on this one?

Did you potentially download the HIM pack for this one and that song just didn't kick?
    Never heard a report of that one, to my memory.
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited April 20
    @akuiken98 Given the comment I'd guess XB1 as the last XB1 fixes were in mid-December.

Of which I'd say just be patient as PS4 (SIEE and SIEA) is catching up to where XB1 was many months.
  • Incubus-Adolescents is now fixed on SIEA!
  • Dr. ParaDr. Para Opening Act
    Yeah, I stand corrected, I do have Wings but for a while it had been giving me spinning wheel of doom (the download the 3/4 bar option and couldn't get passed it.) Checked just now, in my library, so down to just Santeria and Take Me to the River as my missing before Delisted stuff.
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    dcc402 said:

They could have gave us xboxone players some delisted songs back a few at a time.

You're speaking as if there were a "fix this" button available, ready to solve all the DLC problems in a snap. They need to figure out what's wrong before they can re-entitle it to us.
  • @akuiken98 I can't tell about Roadrunner 01 as it seemed to be fixed for everyone a few months earlier so the last definite fix goes back to the 2 Ozzy Osbourne pack exclusives on December 10th 2016.

Of course your last sentence applies, I was just suggesting that the comment seemed to be from an XB1 owner (which I was right about) as XB1 owners are more likely to be complaining as there has been no fixes in nearly 5 and a half months.

I totally think HMX made the right approach for tackling entitlements in 2017. Focus on SIEE exports until they were all sorted, then focus on SIEE and SIEA fixes until they had caught up to XB1 and then the remaining fixes happening for all platforms.
  • AkuryuAkuryu Rising Star
    edited April 20
    While it's true the PS4 is behind the XB1 in some fixes, the XB1 isn't fully on the same page as the PS4 either. PS4 owners can redownload RB4-era delisted tracks. Xbox owners cannot. That's a solid 50 or so songs right there that PS4 technically has over XB1. I don't even think it's on HMX's radar. Frankly I've stopped believing the "delisted tracks are coming guys!" talk months ago. My suggestion to all Xbox players is back up all yours songs, because you could lose any of them at any moment.
  • Akuryu said:

While it's true the PS4 is behind the XB1 in some fixes, the XB1 isn't fully on the same page as the PS4 either. PS4 owners can redownload RB4-era delisted tracks. Xbox owners cannot. That's a solid 50 or so songs right there that PS4 technically has over XB1.

PS4 owners can only get them if they prompted the PS4 'purchase' before it was delisted. They don't have perfect redownloading any more than Xbox.
    ^Scorpio is a few months away. Dust off your "it's not a priority right now" speech. Think you'll need it.
    Akuryu said:

^Scorpio is a few months away. Dust off your "it's not a priority right now" speech. Think you'll need it.

Did Harmonix change their tune about export priorities when PS4 Pro came out? Why would Scorpio be any different?
    edited April 20
    LoopyChew said:

Akuryu said:

Did Harmonix change their tune about export priorities when PS4 Pro came out? Why would Scorpio be any different?
    When lesser informed Xbox players upgrade to Scorpio (which is a substantially larger upgrade than Pro and thus more likely to be adopted) and realize they are missing a dozen or more songs, they'll come here to ask why.
  • HOLY BALLS GUYS

On Ps4 SIEA I just downloaded these previously broken singles:
    The Animal - Disturbed
    Adolescents - Incubus
    THE BROKEN - Coheed and Cambria
    Take Me to the River - Talking Heads
    Them Belly Full (But We Hungry) - Bob Marley
    Cuz U R Next - Ministry

It's a 4/20 miracle!!
  • Akuryu said:

LoopyChew said:

Akuryu said:

When lesser informed Xbox players upgrade to Scorpio (which is a substantially larger upgrade than Pro and thus more likely to be adopted) and realize they are missing a dozen or more songs, they'll come here to ask why.
    I'd be surprised if Scorpio launches before October (think November is most likely), by then given 2017's speed for entitlement progress across all 3 platforms combined so far I think everything except RBN will be fixed.
    Yeah, I was a dreamer once myself. Checked "Ready to Install" every day. Now look at me: bitter and old. Mostly old. If they get it done before then (or ever) I'll be the first person here with the thanks and congratulations on a job well done. I'm just not expecting it anymore.
  • HOLY BALLS GUYS

On Ps4 SIEA I just downloaded these previously broken singles:
    The Animal - Disturbed
    Adolescents - Incubus
    THE BROKEN - Coheed and Cambria
    Take Me to the River - Talking Heads
    Them Belly Full (But We Hungry) - Bob Marley
    Cuz U R Next - Ministry

It's a 4/20 miracle!!

I'll say.
    Akuryu said:

I'm just not expecting it anymore.

I remember hearing this same sentiment from SIEE players a few months ago. I suppose now it's Xbox users' turn. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Mikey35Mikey35 Rising Star
    Im on SIEA and the roadrunner pack says I have to pirchase it. I originally purchased this as the 6 pack. Is there a work around to getting the songs?
    edited April 20
    Mikey35 said:

Im on SIEA and the roadrunner pack says I have to pirchase it. I originally purchased this as the 6 pack. Is there a work around to getting the songs?

Are you using the webstore (on a pc) or in-game store?
    Akuryu said:

LoopyChew said:

Akuryu said:

It already happened with the One S. I don't see why Harmonix would change their stance on anything.