DLC to RB4 - (SIEE - Ozzy, 2112; Xbox - Fleetwood singles; SIEA - Spinal Tap)

Comments

• thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    If Sony didn't get stuff this week, you would not be posting in this thread this week. Yes, it has been a recurring theme for you to express your persecution complex, but your posting this week in this thread had an origin, a trigger, and that was the moment you saw that progress was made for someone else and not for you.
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    Look, what it comes down to is that they're still trying to get songs for ALL OF US. Xbox, SIEE, SIEA, whatever. If SIEE has taught us anything, it's that just because we don't see progress doesn't mean that progress isn't getting made. We now know that all parties are willing to play ball; it's just a matter of actually figuring out the actual, literal, technical source of these problems.
  • jaystonepkjaystonepk Opening Act

Akuryu said:

I chose this week? You think I'm just now getting frustrated?

http://forums.harmonixmusic.com/discussion/280848/legacy-entitlements-vs-delisted-next-gen

That's from October of last year. Pre-dates all these PS4 advances. PS4 isn't even mentioned. Sums up my opinion on this pretty well. I was already losing hope at that point. 6 months later I have none.

Frankie says, "Relax." Your time will soon come. :)
    I thought Frankie said, "Don't do it".
    I think he said "Relax, don't do it" if we're getting really picky on the lyrics ;)
  • AkuryuAkuryu Rising Star
    edited April 2017

If Sony didn't get stuff this week, you would not be posting in this thread this week. Yes, it has been a recurring theme for you to express your persecution complex, but your posting this week in this thread had an origin, a trigger, and that was the moment you saw that progress was made for someone else and not for you.

If we're making assumptions about each other's personality and motivations for posting here on this day, I suppose I should get in on it.

You ordered 2 eggs for breakfast this morning at the local diner. Fried, sunny side up. The waitress brought you 2 eggs, but they were scrambled. You weren't happy, but she seemed new and you didn't want to complain. Never complain. You let it go. The man sitting behind you wasn't so forgiving. You hear him scold the waitress for screwing up his order. He's loud. He sounds like such a jerk. Making a scene.

You picked up your phone and went to the Rock Band forums to see what's happening today. There you found a cranky guy named Akuryu. What's he doing? Complaining. Always complaining. He's just like that guy behind you. Why couldn't Akuryu just eat whatever they brought out to him? Why be such a jerk? You can't say anything to the guy behind you, but that Akuryu guy... you'll set him straight.

This isn't about me, Rock Band, the PS4 or the Xbox. This is about your scrambled disappointments.
    No, it doesn't seem right that I fried my own eggs this morning. Dammit, I never thought about a diner!
  • @kal_el_0724 The OP still lists 'The Good Life' - Three Days Grace as broken for SIEA.
    According to my calculations it should be working. The rest of the list matches what I see.

Thanks HMX!
  • @kal_el_0724 The OP still lists 'The Good Life' - Three Days Grace as broken for SIEA.
    According to my calculations it should be working. The rest of the list matches what I see.

Thanks HMX!

Your calculations being as a single purchase in the PS3 era, it was downloadable fine?
  • Does there exist . . . a list of which de-listed (but previously purchased DLC) is not available yet . . . by system and geographic region? i.e. What is still unavailable for PS4 SCEA? I've been checking back for about a year and a half now and I see updates here and there for different regions - but it is tricky to navigate through even by knowing exactly what I'm searching for.

Also - how do I find de-listed content? Is it available in the Rock Band store? Or do I have to somehow find it in the Playstation Store (which kind of sucks - especially compared to the RB4 store)
  • edited April 2017
    empyre327 said:

Does there exist . . . a list of which de-listed (but previously purchased DLC) is not available yet . . . by system and geographic region? i.e. What is still unavailable for PS4 SCEA? I've been checking back for about a year and a half now and I see updates here and there for different regions - but it is tricky to navigate through even by knowing exactly what I'm searching for.

Also - how do I find de-listed content? Is it available in the Rock Band store? Or do I have to somehow find it in the Playstation Store (which kind of sucks - especially compared to the RB4 store)

Yeah, there's a Google Doc at the top of the Marketplace Tracker thread.
    On SCEA, there's nothing that has come back after being delisted, yet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WrTWDspFPKJTFtkwhQmBjNoVo3i6KbAiNFhbqxeOsJw/edit#gid=247806086

The rows marked "expired content not currently supported" are delisted.

In both Sony regions, there's nothing unless it's stuff you had already downloaded in the RB4 era and then got delisted. All the stuff that got delisted before RB4 launch simply doesn't exist on the servers (except Snow, which is only available to Track Pack 2 exporters). The stuff that got delisted after RB4 launched, if you ever downloaded it this gen, you can find the link in your own download history at store.playstation.com. If you didn't download it this gen before it got delisted, there is no way to do it now.

There are several glitches on the Xbox side, delisted songs that are available for reasons nobody knows. But I don't expect that helps you much.
  • If you didn't download it this gen before it got delisted, there is no way to do it now.

Starting To Appreciate actually should have that function!
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    Any word on when Xbox users who own the 21 previous-gen singles that were bundled into the "30 Song Mega Pack" and therefore didn't purchase the 30 Song Mega Pack will get access to those 21 singles that they own? Thanks.
    edited April 2017
    akuiken98 said:

Any word on when Xbox users who own the 21 previous-gen singles that were bundled into the "30 Song Mega Pack" and therefore didn't purchase the 30 Song Mega Pack will get access to those 21 singles that they own? Thanks.

How did you own those 21 singles? Did you buy them individually? Because if you did, you can download them.
    I think the question is primarily about people who owned the songs from exports and from Free Pack 01 (AKA the HMX bands excluded from the RB2 export). Though that's not 21 songs (I think it was more like 14 songs that were in RB1 export + Free 01 last gen, that were in the 30 song mega pack but they still haven't had the entitlements granted to people who had them last gen. Maybe the other 7 were ones people bought on RBN and are hoping their RBN purchase gets recognized as entitlement for the new versions).

It's not a big deal for me - I'd kinda like the Bang Camaro songs but the rest I don't really miss - but they do stand on that list "Songs people had in RB3 that they still would have to boot RB3 to play because the entitlements haven't been granted in RB4 yet".
  • grumblevolcanogrumblevolcano Headliner
    edited April 2017
    This is the distribution of the 30 pack.

RB1 (8 songs)
    Freezepop - "Brainpower"
    Anarchy Club - "Blood Doll"
    Bang Camaro - "Pleasure (Pleasure)"
    Tribe - "Outside"
    Honest Bob and the Factory-to-Dealer Incentives - "I Get By"
    Tijuana Sweetheart - "Seven"
    The Acro-brats - "Day Late, Dollar Short"
    Death of the Cool - "Can't Let Go"

Rock Band Free 01 (6 songs)
    Anarchy Club - "Get Clean"
    Bang Camaro - "Night Lies"
    The Main Drag - "A Jagged Gorgeous Winter"
    Speck - "Conventional Lover"
    Breaking Wheel - "Shoulder to the Plow"
    That Handsome Devil - "Rob the Prez-O-Dent"

DLC (6 songs)
    Freezepop - "Less Talk More Rokk"
    Freezepop - "Get Ready to Rokk"
    Freezepop - "Sprode"
    Count Zero - "Shake"
    Honest Bob and the Factory-to-Dealer Incentives - "Entangled"
    Megasus - "Megasus"

RBN (10 songs)
    Father Octopus - "Blink"
    Tijuana Sweetheart - "Trash Candy"
    Tijuana Sweetheart - "No Mercy"
    The Main Drag - "What's Your Favorite Dinosaur?"
    The Main Drag - "Don't Let Me Down (Slowly)"
    Bang Camaro - "Push Push (Lady Lightning)"
    Blanks. - "Lodger"
    Giant Target - "Signs"
    DnA's Evolution - "The Heist"
    Symbion Project - "Synthesized"

So I guess @LordFlatus means 24 songs (RB1 + RB Free 01 + RBN) rather than 21 (the 6 DLC entitlements were fixed in 2015 shortly after the infamous Jane glitch).
    edited April 2017
    Probably "Entitlement recognized"? With the likely exception of the RBN ones, the other tracks are planned to be made available at-no-charge to people who had them last gen. It's just a waiting game for the entitlements to get fixed.
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    I looked at the "Rock Band 4 - Marketplace Tracking" spreadsheet under the "30 Song Mega pack" section, and counted 9 songs that say "Bundle Only". None of those songs look familiar at all, so I figured they were first offered for sale in the 30 song mega pack and therefore I am not entitled to them. That leaves 21 songs.

A lot of comments around here are saying things like "Well, since entitlements are fixed, it's time to move on to delisted content." All the entitlements for me are not yet fixed so I was asking about them.

I didn't check them all, but at last night's RB 4 party I did notice that I do have "Sprode" by Freezepop, so maybe I am only missing 20.

In any event, I really miss "Seven", "Rob The Prez-O-Dent", "Day Late, Dollar Short", "Brainpower", "Night Lies" and others.
    I believe Gig's findings don't come from personal buying experience - he has some sort of script that queries the content servers and their responses indicate whether the entitlement is missing or broken.
  • akuiken98 said:

I believe Gig's findings don't come from personal buying experience - he has some sort of script that queries the content servers and their responses indicate whether the entitlement is missing or broken.

Really? Where is this script? Anyway, this still means The Good Life as a single is working now.
    Well, I've always said I'd upload it if anyone cared, so...
    I guess "really?" is close enough.

It's a Perl script. The readme file should be enough to turn most people off.
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    Chirps and buzzers is all I could make of that.
  • KainKain Unsigned
    It's nice to see the Depeche Mode entitlement is finally fixed and other missing songs are starting to trickle in. Hopefully the rest of the delisted and missing songs come soon enough, I'm still missing almost 100 songs that I'd like to play again...

So question: is there any reason to download this Living on a Prayer single if I've already got a working copy from the Bon Jovi Greatest Hits pack?
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    edited April 2017
    Kain said:

So question: is there any reason to download this Living on a Prayer single if I've already got a working copy from the Bon Jovi Greatest Hits pack?

No. They are exactly the same.
  • KainKain Unsigned
    Thanks. :)
  • I'm on the PS4 in America, and I just wanted to mention that I recently bought "Rape Me" and "Stacked Actors" from the in-game store within the last couple of months with no issues. "Santeria" remains playable only on PS3 despite the ability to buy it on the PS4 and "Adolescents" is still unavailable of course. I'm curious though, my bro on Xbox was able to re-download "Toxicity" at the beginning but it has never been seen on the PS4. I understand "BYOB" is gone for everyone but what's the issue with this track? Is there any possibility we might see this return on PSN?

I'm on the PS4 in America, and I just wanted to mention that I recently bought "Rape Me" and "Stacked Actors" from the in-game store within the last couple of months with no issues. "Santeria" remains playable only on PS3 despite the ability to buy it on the PS4 and "Adolescents" is still unavailable of course. I'm curious though, my bro on Xbox was able to re-download "Toxicity" at the beginning but it has never been seen on the PS4. I understand "BYOB" is gone for everyone but what's the issue with this track? Is there any possibility we might see this return on PSN?

1- Can someone else confirm if Rape Me and Stacked Actors are fixed in SIEA? @giginthesky

2- Santeria is still broken yes. However, you should not have issues with Adolescents still.

3- Toxicity and BYOB are delisted tracks. If you had purchased them before they became delisted back on PS3, they will become available at a later date to redownload once delisted tracks become a priority for Harmonix.
  • I'm on the PS4 in America, and I just wanted to mention that I recently bought "Rape Me" and "Stacked Actors" from the in-game store within the last couple of months with no issues. "Santeria" remains playable only on PS3 despite the ability to buy it on the PS4 and "Adolescents" is still unavailable of course. I'm curious though, my bro on Xbox was able to re-download "Toxicity" at the beginning but it has never been seen on the PS4. I understand "BYOB" is gone for everyone but what's the issue with this track? Is there any possibility we might see this return on PSN?

1- Can someone else confirm if Rape Me and Stacked Actors are fixed in SIEA? @giginthesky
    MistressDeviant is citing a PS4-era purchase, not a PS3-era entitlement.
    HMXOwl said:

I'm on the PS4 in America, and I just wanted to mention that I recently bought "Rape Me" and "Stacked Actors" from the in-game store within the last couple of months with no issues. "Santeria" remains playable only on PS3 despite the ability to buy it on the PS4 and "Adolescents" is still unavailable of course. I'm curious though, my bro on Xbox was able to re-download "Toxicity" at the beginning but it has never been seen on the PS4. I understand "BYOB" is gone for everyone but what's the issue with this track? Is there any possibility we might see this return on PSN?

MistressDeviant is citing a PS4-era purchase, not a PS3-era entitlement.
    I stand corrected. :)
  • yoann007yoann007 Unsigned
    Now I'm jealous. Xbox users still don't have the Euro 6 pack :D
  • yoann007 said:

Now I'm jealous. Xbox users still don't have the Euro 6 pack :D

The RB1 Euro tracks came out on Xbox around Blitz o'clock back in 2012, SIEE was the only one WITHOUT for the last five years.
  • edited April 2017
    @kal_el_0724 -- Somebody double-check this for me:

NONE OF THE SIEA PS4 TRACKS/PACKS ARE BROKEN ANYMORE!

(I don't know the status of the 3 songs from Rock Band Free 01)
  • 1993mic1993mic Opening Act

@kal_el_0724 -- Somebody double-check this for me:

NONE OF THE SIEA PS4 TRACKS/PACKS ARE BROKEN ANYMORE!

The only track I was missing, except delisted content and RBN, was Santeria and it works now! I can't comment about the rest though.
This discussion has been closed.