DLC to RB4 - (SIEE - Most RB4-era delists, SIEA - MTV2 Pack 01)

Comments

• Under The Bridge for PS4 is fixed? How can I download it?
  • NightyNiteNightyNite Unsigned
    edited August 14
    Hello!

Disclaimer: I'm sorry if this has been extensively discussed or a duplicate, but I've been searching the forums and could not find a (definitive) answer.

I should have entitlement for lot of the 30 song mega pack (I think about 20 songs), but they are still not available. I read back on some of the topics when it became available and it has been discussed that people who had entitlement to the songs, would still get them for free. It's over a year later and we still don't have it. I was wondering if we could get an update. I miss playing songs like conventional lover. I wouldn't mind paying for it, but I rather not pay for something if I have entitlement to them.

EDIT: I play on Xbox One (and I live in Europe), but can imagine others are interested as well, regardless of console and region.
  • @NightyNite It will be fixed eventually, there are still plenty of entitlements left to fix in general.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    edited August 14
    Outside of SIEE, are there really all that many? There are still some missing delisteds, but I was under the impression that almost all of the entitlements-to-songs-that-actually-exist-on-this-gen's-servers for SIEA and Xbox were fixed by now - I thought really the only such entitlements still broken today were those 30-pack-songs-that-were-in-RB1-export-and-Free01. And, of course, many in SIEE because SIEE.
  • @thatmarkguy There's around 60-70 songs left for XB1, around 100 songs for SIEA (all the XB1 songs except Tell Me Baby but also some that are fixed on XB1) and I'd guess around 250 songs for SIEE (all delisted and plenty of non-delisted).
    Entitlement issues, or delisteds?
  • @thatmarkguy I consider delisted songs not available for owners to be part of the entitlement issues. If you want things split into delisted, exports and non-delisted then:

XB1
    Exports: 8 songs (RB1 songs in the 30 pack)
    Non-delisted: 9 songs (Rock Band Free 01)
    Delisted: The rest of the entitlement issues

SIEA
    Non-delisted: 10 songs (Rock Band Free 01 and Rusty Cage)
    Delisted: The rest of the entitlement issues

SIEE
    Delisted: All delisted songs
    Non-delisted: The rest of the entitlement issues
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star

@thatmarkguy I consider delisted songs not available for owners to be part of the entitlement issues. If you want things split into delisted, exports and non-delisted then:

XB1

I consider this the most irritating because you can buy the songs right now via the Mega-Pack, but you can't get them if you already owned them.
  • So if I understand correctly, these are most of the songs we're waiting for? I know we have to wait anyway, but it's been about 1.5 years since the promise that they would be available to us, when entitled. I don't mean that they actually have given a date of availability, but it's been quite some time. I hope we'll still get them :smiley:

@thatmarkguy I consider delisted songs not available for owners to be part of the entitlement issues. If you want things split into delisted, exports and non-delisted then:

XB1

I consider this the most irritating because you can buy the songs right now via the Mega-Pack, but you can't get them if you already owned them.
    It's the reason why I haven't bought the pack yet, since I'm entitled to about 66% of the pack, paying 15 dollars for 9 songs would still not be a bad deal if I actually was interested in them, but I'm not. What's the deal about delisted songs anyway, when you're entitled to them? I still miss some of those European songs like Die Toten Hosen. We still have Juli, Wir Sind Helden and Juanes (is he European or South American?).

Also, don't get me wrong, I love how much work and effort Harmonix has put into this, even though as a European I feel often left out (for getting hardware, local/European songs, certain pre order bonuses, like the 30 song pack, we can't even join in the occasional sweepstake, for instance). As a small company I can only commend them, as they're America based, it's understandable and surprising I even have a chance to play this game. I've played since their first game from the start, which is like 9 or 10 years now? I just hope they'll try to get these last songs up.

Sorry for the long rant :smile:
  • @NightyNite Regarding the 9 EU RB1 Bonus songs, none of them have entitlements for RB4 if you exported RB1 (Monsoon never exported and licensing issues prevented the others from having entitlements). These 6 songs are still available to purchase:
    Oasis - "Rock 'n' Roll Star"
    Muse - "Hysteria"
    As Made Famous By Blur - "Beetlebum"
    H-Blockx - "Countdown To Insanity"
    Juli - "Perfekte Welle"
    Pleymo - "New Wave"

The other 3 (listed below) were delisted in 2013 you will only have access to in RB4 sometime in the future if you bought them as standalone DLC when they were available between September 2012 and June 2013.

Tokio Hotel - "Monsoon"
    Les Wampas - "Manu Chao"
    Die Toten Hosen - "Hier Kommt Alex"
  • @NightyNite Regarding the 9 EU RB1 Bonus songs, none of them have entitlements for RB4 if you exported RB1 (Monsoon never exported and licensing issues prevented the others from having entitlements). These 6 songs are still available to purchase:
    Muse - "Hysteria"
    Juli - "Perfekte Welle"
    Pleymo - "New Wave"

The other 3 (listed below) were delisted in 2013 you will only have access to in RB4 sometime in the future if you bought them as standalone DLC when they were available between September 2012 and June 2013.

Tokio Hotel - "Monsoon"
    Les Wampas - "Manu Chao"

That Juli song is catchy, I love it.
    Muse - "Hysteria"
    Juli - "Perfekte Welle"
    Pleymo - "New Wave"

Tokio Hotel - "Monsoon"
    Les Wampas - "Manu Chao"

That Juli song is catchy, I love it.
    I totally agree, drums are easy, but a lot of fun. Wie sind Helden with the song Nur Ein Wort is a very fast paced song both on guitar as drums and definitely a song I can recommend, and thanks for explaining @grumblevolcano, too bad I will never get those songs again.
  • NideckerNidecker Unsigned
    Hey guys, anyone else having trouble getting some de-listed songs to show up in "ready to install" on Xbox One?

I thought I had gotten every de-listed song up to date, but I now realized that I'm missing "Pick Me Up" and "The Wagon" by Dinosaur Jr

It's in my download history when browsing the xbox site.
    Nothing shows up when I search for them in the XB1 store, and I frequently check the "ready to install" section.

Apparently, these songs have been available for download since june or something since I found a RB4 video of it on youtube.

Maybe I'm missing some more songs? Weird indeed
  • @Nidecker You're not exactly missing it, there was an error back in October 2015 that made some delisted songs available on the Xbox store including the 2 you have mentioned. They were removed shortly after the error was noticed and anyone who deleted the songs from their XB1 hard drive (for whatever reason) after the November 2015 system update (the big NXOE one) have not been able to redownload since.
  • Wish some more songs would be fixed, it's been a long time.

So what is the hold up now with the delisted songs? Is it lawsuit time?
  • I'm really hoping this long gap with no fixes is going to end with a big SIEE announcement. They've been waiting 4 months since the last fix.
  • JoshVanHalen87JoshVanHalen87 Road Warrior

I'm really hoping this long gap with no fixes is going to end with a big SIEE announcement. They've been waiting 4 months since the last fix.

Same for us xboners :/
  • @JoshVanHalen87 No, XB1 and SIEA players have only been waiting about 1 month.

@JoshVanHalen87 No, XB1 and SIEA players have only been waiting about 1 month.

What did we get a month ago?
  • MemoDLSGMemoDLSG Opening Act

@JoshVanHalen87 No, XB1 and SIEA players have only been waiting about 1 month.

What did we get a month ago?
    Album owners got back Under the Bridge on July 20, from looking back in this thread.

I agree hopefully us XB1 owners get more entitlements fixed soon, but for sure SIEE players have had a rougher time getting their songs back.
    I'm on Xbox and didn't get Under the Bridge, so I'm pretty sure I've been waiting over a month too.
    edited August 21
    The most recent SIEA fix didn't help many people, either. The segment "People who had that content last generation, but didn't bother trying to download it this generation until after it got delisted" is really quite tiny. The overwhelming majority of people that own RB4 and are entitled to the RB4-era delists on PS4... already had them, from downloading them before they got delisted.
  • Even if you go back earlier than Under the Bridge (XB1) and RB4 era delists (SIEA), the wait is still very minor compared to how long SIEE has had to wait.
  • I don't know this coming here but, a week ago I buy come as you are by nirvana and the song said purchase, my point is I have smell like a teen spirit from the same pack and that is fine I can play that one whiout any problem and the other one don't
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    jeffpr21 said:

I don't know this coming here but, a week ago I buy come as you are by nirvana and the song said purchase, my point is I have smell like a teen spirit from the same pack and that is fine I can play that one whiout any problem and the other one don't

Xbox? Playstation US? Playstation EU?
  • SideshowNSideshowN Rising Star
    I'm very grateful that Harmonix is still active in getting these past entitlements back to us. Must be a royal pain in the ass for them because it's been nearly 2 years that this game has been released and were still missing quite a bit of officially released content. Looking forward to the day we get all that Spinal Tap back. There has got to be a way to get some RBN back in this game with Harmonies and Pro Drums added to songs that didn't have them in RB3.
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    SideshowN said:

I'm very grateful that Harmonix is still active in getting these past entitlements back to us. Must be a royal pain in the ass for them because it's been nearly 2 years that this game has been released and were still missing quite a bit of officially released content. Looking forward to the day we get all that Spinal Tap back. There has got to be a way to get some RBN back in this game with Harmonies and Pro Drums added to songs that didn't have them in RB3.

Love also to Microsoft and SIEA for their help.

A participation trophy to SIEE.
  • SickPuPSickPuP Unsigned

@SickPuP You need to be more specific, what platform are you on and if PS4 what region?

Xbox One
  • joseph5185joseph5185 Opening Act
    SickPuP said:

@SickPuP You need to be more specific, what platform are you on and if PS4 what region?

Xbox One
    Well...that's at least the platform! =P