Xbox LIVE Headset

MeleeManMeleeMan Road Warrior
edited February 2008 in Less Rokk More Talk
I have a wired headset that came with my 360 (on Nov. 20, 2005). Would it be a waste of money to buy a wireless one?

Comments

• LZ_69LZ_69 Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    If the wire from your headset pisses you off or it creates a dangerous hazard for passing people? The of course is not a waste of money to get a wireless HS.
  • MeleeManMeleeMan Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    LZ_69;306689 said:
    If the wire from your headset pisses you off or it creates a dangerous hazard for passing people? The of course is not a waste of money to get a wireless HS.
    So......no?

(400th post!)
  • LZ_69LZ_69 Road Warrior
    edited February 2008
    MeleeMan;306710 said:
    So......no?

(400th post!)
    Aparently not.

The only person who can tell you that you just made a stupid purchase is yourself. Like when the time I bought a nifty 300 dll. dog house only to bring it home and find out I didn't own a dog!!!
  • marcinmarcin Unsigned
    edited February 2008
    There have been a lot of complaints from various people on the board about problems with hearing static only on your end, and others of people on the receiving end only hearing static when playing Rock Band. The wireless is nice for most games but seems to have problems with this game, so if actually using it when playing this is a priority, have this knowledge ahead of time to help with the decision.
  • CoolAuntCoolAunt Opening Act
    edited February 2008
    I have a pair of Turtle Beach X3's and the one problem is the music is coming in from both ears so I can't hear the other people. I went back to the ones that came with the xbox.