A parting word.

edited May 26 in Announcements
Hi friends,

It is with a heavy heart that I have to say goodbye to Harmonix today. But, not without a message to the HMX and Rock Band community.

You all have shaped me in such ways I can't even explain. Thank you for inspiring me in the work that I have done here, and the experiences I have shared with you. You are so, so, so loved by the Community Team and it has been my pleasure to be a part of this amazing group of individuals, joined together by the love of music.

Please don't be a stranger; you can find me most anywhere, but especially:

Twitter: http://twitter.com/Crissanthemum
Insta: http://www.instagram.com/criss.burki

Thank you for everything.

Criss

Comments

• TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    You were the best community manager we had, Criss. It's really sad to see you go. :'(
  • Darkblue31Darkblue31 Unsigned
    Its really sad for you to go. Good luck in the future.
  • find_me8find_me8 Unsigned
    Thanks for being part of the community, you were very helpful and the kindest. I wish you good luck in your future projects :D
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith
    Criss is the one who helped me get this modship, which was a dream for me, and for that I'll remain forever grateful. She has never been anything but awesome and this is more Harmonix and the community team's loss than anyone else's.

May the road lead you to places ever brighter.
  • Best of luck to you in the future, Criss! It's been amazing to have you around and you'll be greatly missed by everyone in the community.
  • razor63razor63 Unsigned
    Thanks for all your hard work here, and good luck with everything that comes next. Everything you've done here is greatly appreciated by the fans, and forever will be. Alas, good tidings on the far shores.
  • rkbdgurlrkbdgurl Road Warrior
    This is a sad day for us, and I'm sure HMX as well. You're the best and we will miss you.
    Rock on Criss!
  • Thanks for everything, Criss. Best of luck on your next adventure and may all your D&D rolls be critical hits. ;)
  • LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    WHAT???

Best wishes to you on your future pursuits!
  • Sorry to hear that but wish you the best in the future! :)
  • dtpm600dtpm600 Unsigned
    I'm too sad, Criss. :(
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Opening Act
    Oh nooooooooo!!!! I'll miss you :(
  • Best of luck to you Criss.
  • MunnchyMunnchy Road Warrior
    Heartbreaking news and you will be missed here for sure. Best of luck in the future!
  • Best of luck in the future!
  • Criss you were my favorite of the community team. Thank you for everything that you have down to help enlighten the community
  • WitticusWitticus VERY DEEP
    This is just awful. Watching some of my favorite people leave my favorite company is like a divorce. Wish everyone affected the best of luck, you're all incredible and deserve the job of your dreams in the next level.
  • gaiacatgaiacat Unsigned
    Best of luck in your future endeavors Criss! We will miss you!!!!
  • TubaDude49TubaDude49 Road Warrior
    edited March 30
    EDIT: formatting
  • edited March 31
    Thanks for being a great community team member. Especially on the EU thread when things got hostile. It's gonna be different here without you. :(

Best of luck on your future endeavours. :)
  • BachiGBachiG Inconceivable...
    Sad to see you go and wish you as well as the 17 others let go the best of luck in your future endeavors.