A parting word.

Comments

• D1MatmanD1Matman Unsigned
    All the very best Criss! :)
  • SmashManSmashMan Rising Star
    Sorry to hear, Criss. With the return of the live streams it's been nice putting faces and personalities with what would otherwise just be usernames on a message board, and it sucks to see someone involved in that suddenly not be.

Good luck with everything.
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Sad to see you go :C Hope you succeed in whatever's next for you!
  • firedoom666firedoom666 Headliner
    This is really sad.... HMX won't be the same without you
  • dconrad23dconrad23 Unsigned
    You rock, sad to see you go! \m/
  • Sad to see you go Criss, all the very best to you <3
  • kal_el_0724kal_el_0724 Opening Act
    You were an exceptional community manager Criss. Whatever you do next I'm sure you will be just as phenomenal at that job as you were this one.

Thanks for everything you did for Harmonix and this rocking community!!
  • LoopyChew said:

I was debating whether or not to make and post this, and then I did it anyway.

Give this man the $10,000.

Well said.
  • stixman6stixman6 Unsigned
    All the best to you, Criss! Thank you for your energy and professionalism ... your star will shine bright wherever you go next.

Letting go the Community Manager isn't exactly the best way to show the community that you care. Healthy companies can "restructure" without letting good people go; the Skeleton Crew just lost 17 more bones.
  • Well this sucks. Hopefully everything goes great for you in whatever you do.
    Also, Gordon Ramsay wants you to read this article about whether pineapple should be eaten on pizza.
    https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/gordon-ramsay-ends-debate-whether-192359888.html
  • This qualifies as extremely sad. :disappointed:

On the bright side, you'll succeed wherever fate leads you next, and that's what makes you rock as a person.

Go get 'em!
  • Well bruther , this chair shot is for you.
    Cracks chair over harmonixs head.

This community is becoming sad dude!!! It's declining and good people are leaving pal ..

• Thanks so much for everything. Best wishes to you, you'll be missed.
  • Dadasaurus RexDadasaurus Rex Rawwwwwwr!
    Sorry to see you go...I wish it was Fake News.
    All the best to your future endeavors. When one door closes on a good person, many more open up. I'll bet you will have your pick.
  • I'll miss seeing you on the forums and livestreams and all that, Criss.

Just an FYI, I always pronounced your name like this:

• randracrandrac Opening Act
    So sorry to see you go. Good luck in whatever you have planned for the future!
  • LIQPIGLIQPIG Unsigned
    Good luck on your future endeavors. Now let's get back to rockin' out with Rock Band!!
  • Sad to see you go Criss :(