Let's get some Misfits up in RB4.

Looked through the band support page, and was genuinely shocked that I didn't see a thread for the band Misfits. C'mon! The Misfits were the band that created a genre: Horror Punk. They inspired the likes of Blitzkid, Calabrese, Wednesday 13, etc. They even had songs of theirs covered by Metallica, arguably one of the biggest names in metal (whether you love them or hate them). This band is legendary, and I say they deserve some recognition.

My top three suggestions are Descending Angel, Fiend Club, and Dig Up Her Bones. Each tune is extremely catchy, and I would honestly jam these nonstop for hours.

Comments

• LordFlatusLordFlatus Rising Star
    I would imagine there are masters issues with this band considering the time they were recording and the sound quality of their releases. Yes, that sound was part of the draw of the band.

You'd have to have "Where Eagles Dare" in that pack, and prolly "Halloween".
  • TuleRuneTuleRune Rising Star

I would imagine there are masters issues with this band considering the time they were recording and the sound quality of their releases. Yes, that sound was part of the draw of the band.

You'd have to have "Where Eagles Dare" in that pack, and prolly "Halloween".

Astro Zombies showed up in Guitar Hero and as far as I'm aware it was the original masters.
  • tdc002tdc002 Road Warrior
    Yeah, I was shocked when Guitar Hero got Misfits. I figured masters would be nonexistant, or there'd be licensing issues between Danzig and the rest of the band.

But yeah, obviously masters aren't an issue (at least not for Astro Zombies) and Rocksmith just licensed a pretty big Misfits pack last year. But given that Rock Band 4 still hasn't released any actual punk DLC, I'm not gonna hold my breath for a Misfits pack.
  • I'd love Astro Zombies.
  • YESS!! Add Scream and Saturday Night to that list as well.