5. Lenny by Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble
  6. Master/Slave by Pearl Jam
  7. Rude Mood by Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble
  8. Satch Boogie by Joe Satriani
  9. Speed Fighter by Masaya Matsuura
  10. Surfing With the Alien by Joe Satriani
  11. Testify by Stevie ray Vaughan and Double Trouble
  12. YYZ by Rush
Incidentally: Despite having a difficulty of "no part" for vocals, Master/Slave and Speed Fighter appear to have some kind of vocals in them. They sound as if they might be from a talk box. Speed Fighter also appears to contain a Jew's harp. That definitely is a bizarre sounding instrument.

Comments

• firedoom666firedoom666 Headliner
    Looking at DLCQuickplay I think that is all HMX made songs without vocals

there was a bunch more in RBN on last generation consoles but as of right now we can't get them in RB4
  • Groudon199Groudon199 1 hour, 39 minutes, 52 seconds
    Wodd said:

Incidentally: Despite having a difficulty of "no part" for vocals, Master/Slave and Speed Fighter appear to have some kind of vocals in them. They sound as if they might be from a talk box. Speed Fighter also appears to contain a Jew's harp. That definitely is a bizarre sounding instrument.

The vocals on Speed Fighter were charted to Guitar.
  • And the vocals on Master/Slave were actually just Eddie Vedder stubbing his toe then moaning about it for four minutes.
    Although the action of stubbing his toe is not funny, the fact that his moans and groans were used in the song is.
  • If only RBN was still here you could get An Endless Sporadic songs... Now that's some good instrumental if I've ever heard one (I'm refering to Sun of Pearl, btw).
  • uppyb0tuppyb0t Opening Act
    Tyrus1235 said:

If only RBN was still here you could get An Endless Sporadic songs... Now that's some good instrumental if I've ever heard one (I'm refering to Sun of Pearl, btw).

I also enjoyed the Fire and the Fury