Help me!!

A few questions

1. Can I still export rock band 2 and lego rock band on to rock band 3 (all on PS3) and then export rock band 3 to rock band 4 (PS4), to be able to get all the songs I paid for through out all three games.

2. Later after exporting, can I go back to rock band 2, 3 or lego rock band on PS3 to buy songs on those games and then get those songs on rock band 4?

Comments

• 1. Yes to Rock Band 3.
  • LoopyChewLoopyChew Wordsmith

1. No, except for RB3.
    2. Yes, though they're still working on entitlement issues.

Clarified.
  • meck77meck77 Road Warrior

1. Yes to Rock Band 3.

I do believe you will need an unused code for that though
  • meck77 said:

1. Yes to Rock Band 3.

The code does literally nothing. But it did make hardcore fans shackle their manuals to their wrists for years.
  • HMXOwl said:

meck77 said:

1. Yes to Rock Band 3.

The code does literally nothing. But it did make hardcore fans shackle their manuals to their wrists for years.
    Wait, there was a code? I swear I didn't notice it! I guess it was for exporting to Blitz?

The way I got the export was by playing RB3 on my PS3 - after some hours it was available to purchase on the PS4 store.
  • edited April 13
    Tyrus1235 said:

HMXOwl said:

meck77 said:

1. Yes to Rock Band 3.

Wait, there was a code? I swear I didn't notice it! I guess it was for exporting to Blitz?
    Ha, no such thing as a 3 -> Blitz, either. It does literally nothing. Like, ever. It's been seven years of nothing.
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    Tyrus1235 said:

HMXOwl said:

meck77 said:

1. Yes to Rock Band 3.

Wait, there was a code? I swear I didn't notice it!
    Later pressings of the game didn't even have it. Part of the reason they went with detection-based authentication rather than code-based - not everybody's RB3 had a code.