Why Does the Green Room Continuously Fail?

uppyb0tuppyb0t Opening Act
Every time I have a friend on and want to quickly set up an online jam, I constantly have Green Room fails.

After 10-20 spams, I finally get in.... sometimes. This is a new issue to the series and it's really annoying when it comes to a streamlined experience.

I think this is the only game where I've had nothing but setbacks trying to create a lobby and get things rockin in a timely fashion.

Is there an explanation or anything I can do on my end? I don't have any problems with anything else internet based.

Comments

• I've actually never had a successful online connection. I would constantly try and try with no luck. It was a waste of time trying, so I just gave up.
  • Tonight I wanted to create a Green Room just for the heck of it (had no one to invite) and was successful at the first try! Of course, that was after having to restart the game about 5-6 times because "Recent Activity is not currently available" (i.e.: Rock Central servers are quite bad).

But most often than not, it's a really annoying chore to keep trying and trying again to create the Green Room. It's a problem faced by at least a few players. I'm playing from Brazil with a 8Mb connection so...
  • Tyrus1235 said:

Tonight I wanted to create a Green Room just for the heck of it (had no one to invite) and was successful at the first try! Of course, that was after having to restart the game about 5-6 times because "Recent Activity is not currently available" (i.e.: Rock Central servers are quite bad).

But most often than not, it's a really annoying chore to keep trying and trying again to create the Green Room. It's a problem faced by at least a few players. I'm playing from Brazil with a 8Mb connection so...

I wouldn't blame it on your internet connection. I have a connection that is always in the 70-100 Mbps range, and still no success.
  • If I can't get in after like the 6th try...(not saying this is a %100 fix) I will go into practice mode and play for a minute and then try GreenRoom again and *usually* works on the 1st try.
  • If I can't get in after like the 6th try...(not saying this is a %100 fix) I will go into practice mode and play for a minute and then try GreenRoom again and *usually* works on the 1st try.

Weird...maybe I'll give that a try one day.