Your Missions, Should You Choose To Accept Them...

Comments

• PlatStratPlatStrat Unsigned
    PlatStrat said:

1. More Stats (Note streak, number of notes, etc.) in the end song screen.
    2. Practice Mode
    3. Static Vocals (I personally don't use this but I figure it's a accessibility issue)
    4. More Character Customization Options
    5. Allow Custom Characters as stand-ins
    6. Setlists in Quickplay
    7. Scores being counted in Career and Shows. (Perhaps have an option to turn off that feature that allows streak and overdrive to carry over to the next song in a set, never understood what the point of that was to begin with)
    8. Challenges (Yes I liked the challenges in RB3, that's what kept me going through it for awhile and it would be nice to have this as a bonus)
    9. Custom Tags (Being able to tag a song with our own metadata and being able to sort/filter on it would be great)
    10. Score Duel (Yes the mode that apparently no one used other than the hardcore competitive types)
    11. Online Multiplayer (duh)
    12. Keys (I put this last as I figure it would be the hardest to implement but I really want to be able to play keys on Billy Joel and Queen songs as well as others so I hope they are still considering this)

Another thing gone from my initial wishlist of Rock Band features. (Though keys is never going to happen and the current filters are good enough) Come on Score Duel!

• I'm glad they're doing something like this, I never liked the whole crew thing.
  • tnevakertnevaker Road Warrior
    i like it. basically like Goals in RB3 or Missions in Rocksmith.
  • WoodenGloryWoodenGlory Unsigned

Is there a super meta mission where it requires you to play a Mission of Burma song?

That's When I Reached For My Gold Star
  • BlasteroidsBlasteroids Road Warrior
    dcc402 said:

I'm glad they're doing something like this, I never liked the whole crew thing.

They got Crews also...
    HMXJosh said:

Those participating in Rivals Mode will be able to accomplish even more, because some Missions are only available to Crews.

• BaronRobBaronRob Unsigned
    Rush - "Mission" and Royal Hunt - "The Mission" confirmed!
  • thatmarkguythatmarkguy Road Warrior
    BaronRob said:

More importantly, "The Mission" would be one component part of the oft-requested Operation:Mindcrime album by Queensrÿche.

• wh1t3kn1tewh1t3kn1te Opening Act
    i think I will enjoy this quite a lot. one request though, please don't launch this update the week injustice 2 comes out, I just don't have enough free time for both and that would be a hard choice to make for me. lol
  • So will this be like the Challenges in RB3 and we get items unlocked for completing missions?
  • BaronRobBaronRob Unsigned

BaronRob said:

More importantly, "The Mission" would be one component part of the oft-requested Operation:Mindcrime album by Queensrÿche.

I am filled with so much shame for not remembering that to put with my other Missions.
  • tnevakertnevaker Road Warrior
    BaronRob said:

BaronRob said:

I am filled with so much shame for not remembering that to put with my other Missions.
    you also left out The Mission UK:

but that's ok, from what i hear, HMX tends to forget about the UK too
  • Hey, we love *looks at hand* Queen.
  • DangimarockerDangimarocker Headliner
    HMXOwl said:

Hey, we love *looks at hand* Queen.

Prove it. Give me a 12 pack again :p
  • WingsOfSteelWingsOfSteel Headliner
    HMXOwl said:

Hey, we love *looks at hand* Queen.

God save *looks at hand* Queen.
  • WoodenGloryWoodenGlory Unsigned
    MemoDLSG said:

Look at your hand, now look at me. Now look back at your hand again.

I'm on a *looks at feet* horse.

Look at your horse, now look at me. Now look at my horse. My horse is amazing.
    Thanks Weebl :p
  • tnevaker said:

И33UQ?

Have a cyrillic I.
  • just1unclejust1uncle Unsigned
    HMXOwl said:

Yeah, it's no.

Any chance of reconsidering? It's sadly a motivating factor for me.

• HMXOwl said:

Yeah, it's no.

Any chance of reconsidering? It's sadly a motivating factor for me.

Nope, sorry. Basically, free updates aren't really convincing first-party to get Achievements/Trophies. Yes, there's Rocket League and Overwatch, but those are Rocket League and Overwatch, they're making exceptions, not rules.
  • sieesiee Road Warrior
    Endless Setlist 4.0? B)
  • wh1t3kn1tewh1t3kn1te Opening Act
    siee said:

Endless Setlist 4.0? B)

this will probably be the last mission
  • ZigZag2005ZigZag2005 Road Warrior
    edited May 11
    Will there be a fifty mission cap?